Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
humbleopinion

S12.E03: Nice to Marry You

2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

How long before he has a side piece? 

Does the blow up doll count as a side piece?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 13

36 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

These last two couples are so horribly matched. This show is now only for drama and shock value. 

I was optimistic last week, but very disappointed this week.

Chris talks like a teenager.  I could see him trying to jump her bones tonight.

Once again, the experts screwed up.  On purpose.  For Drama.

• Like 19
  • Sad 4

1 minute ago, Myrtle Urkele said:

I need someone to earnestly fight Chris on Paige's behalf

Any of Paige's girlfriends could do it.   

• Like 5
  • Laugh 10

If I were Paige’s friend, I’d be all “aw, hell no” to Chris’s face. I’d like to see receipts for just how flush In cash he is. 

• Like 16

I will be honest witch you,  Chris ain't fooling anybody when he puts on that "serious" tone to talk about other women. On his wedding day.

• Like 12
  • Laugh 1

Those are some dank ass honeymoon suites more appropriate for a hook-up. 
Any guesses on who’s consummating the wedding or “putting it in” as one of the groomsmen called it?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

6 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Any of Paige's girlfriends could do it.   

The one with the locs will. You can tell she's a real one, and she doesn't like Chris.

• Like 16

I really didn't want to hate Chris.  There is honesty, and there is brutal honesty and just brutality.  Chris is brutal.  I hate him.

Edited by Kira53
  • Like 18
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

Paige is a lovely woman inside and out and Chris should be so lucky to keep her.  Ugh.  

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Like 13

I just feel so bad for Paige after the conversation Chris had with her bridesmaids. What a huge asshole he is!!! I hope her eyes are opened before her heart. 

• Like 11

Wait wait wait, Chris’s ex is preggers or Paige? Looks like the guys are there for the beat down.  Boo to this show for doing Paige so dirty. 

What did the women of this world deserve to have someone like Chris on the prowl?

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Like 9
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 4

3 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Wait wait wait, Chris’s ex is preggers or Paige? Looks like the guys are there for the beat down.  Boo to this show for doing Paige so dirty. 

What did the women of this world deserve to have someone like Chris on the prowl?

What?  Who said that and when?  Who’s preggers?

• Like 1

Every season a person says , “ I know we were matched for a reason so I’m gonna keep pushing through .” Yes , but that “ reason “ is because it would make good tv ... So don’t get your hopes up ! 

I feel like Jacobs look could go either way depending on his personality . If he had a good , sweet and fun  personality he wouldn’t be terrible looking .. but his personality is so bad it’s making him look so creepy and gross . 

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Like 20

Oh, MAFS, you did it again. Not one of these couples appear to be very well suited but Chris is the WORST in awhile. A lot of the douchey ones seem ok In the first few weeks and then when they are not as aware of the cameras, you start seeing the real person come out. But right out of the box Chris not only thinks he’s a prize that he’s not but Paige seems like a sweet girl with a lot going for her & he doesn’t feel attracted to her and said so on national television.   I’m just betting that this  “franchise” that Chris feels makes him the next Rockefeller is a “ Subway”.  And from the looks of the previews he doesn’t get any better.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

It was in the previews! Ugh

Can one of you nice people tell me how to watch MAFS Australia? Is it on lifetime channel?

Those previews...Chris ex is pregnant. Poor Paige, she seems to have low self esteem and I’m afraid she’ll stay with him because she wants this to work so bad. I hope her bridesmaids beat the shit out of him. And Boo to the experts who thought this match was a good idea. 
Also not surprised there will be drama between Chris and the other guys. I hope they beat the shit out of him too. 

• Like 15
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I don't think we know, but there are four things from the preview that make me suspect Chris's ex is:

1. Clara asking if Chris had a plan to "handle the situation" with Paige
  2. Clara's anger - "this situation is horrible"
  3. Paige saying her vows had been tested
  4. Chris saying he got interesting news

And if I'm Paige and there's a pregnant ex, I'm getting a divorce, but Paige's faith is stronger than mine and she might think it's God's will for her to be with Chris. But I would be out. It's a horrible situation for her to be in, if that is in fact what's going on. Chris never should have been chosen, with an ex he was engaged to five months ago.

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 15
  • Sad 5

14 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

It was in the previews! Ugh

Can one of you nice people tell me how to watch MAFS Australia? Is it on lifetime channel?

Oh sorry.  I paused the show for ten minutes and was behind.  Australia is on this channel on Thursdays in the beginning of February.   Thursday, February 4 th  8 pm to be exact, so the pop up just showed.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Like 1

Just now, Silver Bells said:

Oh sorry.  I paused the show for ten minutes and was behind.  Australia is on this channel on Thursdays in the beginning of February.

Yay! Thank you. I need a palate cleanser. 

• Like 1

I’m just sitting here fuming that the “experts” paired up an awesome woman like Paige with this lowlife!!! Surely there was at least a slight hint of his douchery during the vetting process! And beyond that there should be some kind of mandated minimum time frame between being engaged to someone else and getting mafs 

And why ffs would they pair Haley up with that fuddy duddy? Using the term “quirky” is way too kind for that cornball Jacob

• Like 18

1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Yay! Thank you. I need a palate cleanser. 

You’ll like it.  It’s different, but hard to understand when they talk. (Their accent).

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

4 minutes ago, Mean Jeanne said:

I’m just sitting here fuming that the “experts” paired up an awesome woman like Paige with this lowlife!!! Surely there was at least a slight hint of his douchery during the vetting process! And beyond that there should be some kind of mandated minimum time frame between being engaged to someone else and getting mafs 

And why ffs would they pair Haley up with that fuddy duddy? Using the term “quirky” is way too kind for that cornball Jacob

Drama, drama, drama.  For once, I would love to see nice couples getting married, getting along, and having fun during their daily lives.  Why do we always see train wrecks and stupid drunk people and mismatches?

• Like 13
  • Useful 2

8 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

You’ll like it.  It’s different, but hard to understand when they talk. (Their accent).

I’ll turn on closed captioning 🙂

• Like 2

All I could say about Chris is 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩. Paige needs to run in the opposite direction.  Someone needs to tell Chris that he's no Shemar Moore or Denzel. His father is equally as disgusting,  however his mother seems nice.

I have high hopes for Vincent and Brianna.  They might be this season's Keith and Kristine.   I'm unsure about the rest of them.

• Like 14

1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I’ll turn on closed captioning 🙂

Nooooo.  After awhile, you’ll get used to it. Lol.

• Laugh 1

2 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

That's sheer nerves talking. Chris is acting like he's on a date. Can't say much except "That's dope" and " my ex." No, Chris; you ARE a dope. And you're bucking to be made an "ex."

Also, I didn't care for the minister's emphasis on worldly goods, though. Kind of jarring.

I feel like his Pastor was low key trying to warn her while shading Chris. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

24 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

That all Chris' questions was sex related should have been a huge red flag to Paige.  I can't believe her friends just stood there and allowed Chris to talk like that about her. "She is the complete opposite of the women I normally date; they look like trophy wives."  "She is what I need, not what I want."  I was hoping one of them would call him out and put him in his place.  

I think Eric should have been matched with Haley; Jacob should have been paired with someone new and Victoria shouldn't have been picked for the experiment.  

The friends were stunned and were too polite to call him out.

• Like 10

Unfiltered: Imma Pepper, too, Ryan (mercifully wearing a backwards trucker cap), Vincent, JamieO

Ryan now has a stupid moustache to go along with his Snatch haircut....🙄

Vincent buy a bigger size shirt..the buttons are working overtime on your striped top.

Easy for Pepper to happily sit with the grooms for their “good matches”...how about coming back to answer for the WTF couple, Jacob and Haley?

• Like 7
  • Laugh 2

1 minute ago, humbleopinion said:

Unfiltered: Imma Pepper, too, Ryan (mercifully wearing a backwards trucker cap), Vincent, JamieO

Ryan now has a stupid moustache to go along with his Snatch haircut....🙄

Vincent buy a bigger size shirt..the buttons are working overtime on your striped top.

Easy for Pepper to happily sit with the grooms for their “good matches”...how about coming back to answer for the WTF couple, Jacob and Haley?

Yeah, Pepper was tearing up about the good matches.  She’s probably hysterical now with the bad matches.

• Like 2

Doubt we’ll be seeing much, if any, Chris on Unfiltered this season.

I don’t want to see the ‘experts’ self righteously gang up on him either. Even if production chooses these people they got behind choosing him so no excuses- they all suck. 

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

I hope Virginia cuts back on the drinking.

It’s in her blood.  She’s probably been drinking since her teen years.  As if she didn’t have enough, she still had a drink in the bed.

37 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Fuck this show 

I know, right?  See you next week, lol.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 18

13 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Doubt we’ll be seeing much, if any, Chris on Unfiltered this season.

I don’t want to see the ‘experts’ self righteously gang up on him either. Even if production chooses these people they got behind choosing him so no excuses- they all suck. 

Yeah, Chris is gonna “Chris”. The experts need a beat down. 

• Like 10

For me, the first red flag with Chris was calling himself an "entrepreneur."  I've never heard anyone describe himself that way who had an actual job.

This is the first episode I've watched in years.  Seems just the same--a bunch of famewhores plus a handful of genuinely nice people being tragically screwed.  I see that snake oil salesman, Dr. Pepper, is still a feature.

• Like 13
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

Chris said he doesn't have a big ego or baggage. He doesn't want someone who wants him for his money but mentioned his $12k commission check. The first question he asked Paige was about what she does for a living. He mentioned the "friendships" he had when he was engaged and his fiancee didn't trust him.  This is no good.

• Like 10
  • Laugh 1

I’m going to quit judging first several shows.  I actually like all of then except Virginia. She rubs me wrong way.   They should NOT have been matched  But who knows. I even like Paige a lot and have some hope for Chris.  Haley and Jake are  starting to seem well matched.  Two quirky people.  He seems to be loosening up and showing his humor.  

Have they added more commercials?  Second hour feels like it or am I just tired of the noise?  Seems like one long commercial 

• Like 2

Not much to add that hasn’t already been said about Chris, but wow. What an absolute piece of trash. If anyone doubted that this show makes terrible matches on purpose, look no further. And apparently the Apple didn’t fall too far from the tree because his father is equally disgusting. Talking about how hot Paige is multiple times and that conversation with her! Totally disgusting. I would be running for the hills after both the dinner conversation with Chris and then that conversation with his dad. Chris, go take your place in the worst groom room with Matt, Luke, All the Ryans, Michael and Brandon. You’ve already earned it and it looks like worse is yet to come....

Vincent and Brianna FTW! So cute! I loved his talk with her father, and the bow tie compliment to finish it off - I love him - I hope he doesn’t blow it!

Jacob and Hayley are DOA. He is so boring. Henry 2.0. Zzzzzz........

Is the wine glass actually attached to Virginia’s hand? She seriously wasn’t without it or a champagne glass at any moment including their first dance! The only time she didn’t have booze at hand was when they were walking to the room! This is not going to end well. Poor Eric - he’s so nice, gently fun and caring! Why the hell did they waste this treasure on this messy booze hound?

Not too much on Ryan and Clara, but her undoing her hair was pretty funny. “Where’d this braid come from?!??” 😂 I’m 50-50 on them. I think it could go either way.

• Like 9
  • Laugh 1

Okay. The nut doesn’t fall far from tree. Chris’ dad gives me the creeps and Chris starting to as well.  Guess I better watch all before commenting.  

I wonder if Virginia extremely insecure? Maybe Eric and she will surprise. Hope so  

I still worry about Clara.  They look so good together. ❤️

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Mean Jeanne said:

Haley would have been so good with the pilot guy though he seems pretty happy with Virginia.

1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

The friends were stunned and were too polite to call him out.

I would like to see some of these supposed potential trophy wives that Chris supposedly dates...seems to me he probably goes for bimbos, which is nothing to be proud about.

Paige is way out of his league when it comes to intelligence.

• Like 15
  • Useful 1