Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E03: Nice to Marry You

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

As someone who was young in the '80s I roll my eyes at young people that get fascinated with it.  For me it was both the best and worst of times and I have my baggage with it.  Jake seems to romanticize the superficial stuff like a little kid, but the '80s was far more than that.  Maybe he wouldn't love it so much if he had to live through it as a young adult.  I'd take the '90s over the '80s any day, but at least I lived through both as an adult.

I was a teen in the 80’s and so was my husband. We both are kind of stereotypical GenExers - great nostalgia for the pop culture we grew up with. We now have a teen daughter and tween son enamored with 80’s music and movies most definitely because of us. I don’t see the problem with liking that stuff, but Jacob is 10 years younger than me, so he would have been a young child in the 80’s, so it’s kind of weird that he’s into it. But that’s not even the weirdest thing about him - the diet, the nose thing and just his overall unemotional demeanor. Why did they pick this weirdo, or more accurately, why did they match him with someone so conventional? If they had picked a matching weirdo like Bennett and Amelia, maybe it would be ok, but this chick is not going to be down for this nonsense.....

• Love 8
6 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Sorry, but the shaved-sides 'do is a gigantic DON'T!

Eating before walking down the aisle? Brush your teeth! 

Ugh to tonight's show.

I hate seeing people eat on reality shows!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I think combination of age and maybe experience.  Knows trying to make conversation in this situation is risky. He’s got what- eight weeks to get to know her?  Except for steak and eggs everyday, he’s growing on me.  He wasn’t shy or needy that last scene. 

• Love 4

1 hour ago, Yeah No said:

I refuse to believe that Chris didn't show himself to be a creep during the selection process.  Once again the ethics on this show is nonexistent.  And yet we watch anyway!

There's just no way the experts could not have seen what bad marital candidates Chris and Virginia were, yet were talked (forced) into pairing them up with people who legitimately could have good marriages with more stable partners.  I can't believe Pastor Cal didn't call bullshit on Chris from the get-go.

Chris has to couch his explanation of what he does for a living with gobble-di-goop about being the youngest black entrepreneur of a major brand name franchise.  What's wrong with saying he owns/runs a Subway shop?  That's not embarrassing.  Good for him.  But he is ashamed of that and wants to make himself appear better than.   He throws around how rich he is within minutes of meeting people.  That doesn't warrant a few red flags?  A blind person could see through Chris' persona within a matter of minutes just from the things that come out of his mouth.  And yet we're to believe Pastor Cal and Dr. Pepper found him to be good husband material?

Virginia explained at length how gun shy she is of marriage because of her parents' divorces.  She said she partied every night and usually ended up drunk.  If any of her friends were questioned before the marriage they would have said the same things....her maid of honor didn't have a problem saying it in her toast to the bride and groom.  But I guess whatever they said didn't cause alarms, cause not only was she selected, she was paired with an older, much much much more stable individual with a very responsible job. 

I realize now I'm just looking at it too closely.  I need to trust the experts' perfect judgement.  It's so simple.  In their eyes all problems brought into the marriage, no matter how severe, can be fixed by just a little tweaking and counting on one person's strength to fix their partner's lifetime of emotional difficulties and mental health concerns.     All in a matter of 6 weeks.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 19
6 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

This conversation with Chris’s father is deeply weird and inappropriate.  How gross.  Let your son handle his own “intimacy.” 

Chris' father is a Pastor? Is he still a Pastor? I hope this is not how he talks to newly married members of his church! 

5 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I think Eric should have been matched with Haley; Jacob should have been paired with someone new and Virginia shouldn't have been picked for the experiment.  

I think in the long run Haley and Erik would be a better match. I think Erik wants this to work so bad. I think he thinks Virginia is good looking. Right now he laughing and drinking might be seen as nerves or fun. After a few weeks if she keeps up the drinking and wants to go out a lot, I think it will get old for Erik. I think he really wants someone who in the next few years will be a mom, maybe even a stay at home mom. I could see Haley who has a good career and likes to travel, but is a homebody after work being a better long term match. Plus Haley is the forever bridesmaid, 12 times? so she has married friends, Erik has married friends so a better match then party friends with Virginia. 

I hope it works out for both  couples. There still is hope. I think we will have enough drama with Chris so I hope the rest are as happy as they can be. 

5 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Doubt we’ll be seeing much, if any, Chris on Unfiltered this season.

I don’t want to see the ‘experts’ self righteously gang up on him either. Even if production chooses these people they got behind choosing him so no excuses- they all suck. 

Next week, my dream is to turn on the show and it be Pastor Cal, Chris and Erik and Jamie. From the previews and the first meeting Erik does not seem to like Chris' crap so he and Pastor Cal could help Chris review the wedding clips. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Jacob ‘s most interesting aspect is his house...he is that Progressive commercial...he’s become his Dad...sauna, hot tub, beach, zzzz..what a bore.....

Haley is hearing nothing about Flop Sweat Jake that is appealing...he needs to blot is shiny forehead

Virginia can light up a room because she is always lit.

Virginia thinks outside of the (wine) box....

Erik’ decency is magnified by Chris’ absolute dirtbagness...A-S-S versus A-Z-Z...that’s some rich bullshit...

Chris saying Paige’s beautiful in her own way means she’s not beautiful to him...her bridesmaids better be quickly texting Paige to

not have sex with this Piece of Shit.....he’s a poser, a fameHo, ungentlemanly, uncouth and beneath her dignity....

• LOL 2
  • Love 15

Bare chested Jake waiting for Haley made my skin crawl....seriously icky creepy....

He definitely needs a shower if he’s smelling his own foulness in his reeking tux...

Get Clara a metal detector....she’s got a nest of hairpins...

Chris, the more you speak, the more you are just hateful...your stupid mouth needs to be punched out....
Good on Erik for stepping up and telling Chris to just stop with his nonsense....
Chris would be on the losing end of that fight....

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, silverspoons said:

I think in the long run Haley and Erik would be a better match. I think Erik wants this to work so bad. I think he thinks Virginia is good looking. Right now he laughing and drinking might be seen as nerves or fun. After a few weeks if she keeps up the drinking and wants to go out a lot, I think it will get old for Erik. I think he really wants someone who in the next few years will be a mom, maybe even a stay at home mom. I could see Haley who has a good career and likes to travel, but is a homebody after work being a better long term match. Plus Haley is the forever bridesmaid, 12 times? so she has married friends, Erik has married friends so a better match then party friends with Virginia. 

Thank you! I mean, Paige is clearly getting screwed over by being paired w/ Chris, but so is Erik! The man has said a hundred times he comes from a "Traditional, Conservative Family."  So... he's siting across the table from his new mother-in-law w/ purple hair... & did you see his eyes bug out when Victoria said her sister was a lesbian? A teetotal homebody paired w/ a lush that likes to go EDM clubbing. Why, Show, why??? Meanwhile, Hayley just sitting there looking like a perfect match. 🤦🏾‍♀️

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Erik...your purpled tressed MIL is what your wild child wife will look like in 30 years just add blotchy boozer’s skin, dull eyes and thick waist from an enlarged liver from decades of filtering booze...

Unless she abandons that lifestyle. Many of us had our party-girl days. I used to LOVE to party, go to night clubs and drink. Until at age 30 I got drunk on Jell-O shots and then felt like DEATH for an entire week. It was horrible. I never got drunk since that time and that was well over 10 years ago. Now I’m a vegetarian runner who doesn’t touch liquor and who’s all about health! You’d have to shoot me to make me go into a nightclub or party - I value my early bedtime so I can be up at 5am for my morning run! Things happen in phases...hopefully it’s a just a phase for her

• Useful 2
  • Love 18
(edited)

Haley...yes, that is old man smell....Frebreeze helps but unfortunately, that is a stank you may never get used to smelling on your skin, clothes.....

Ryan...Get ready to make amends and apologize for the dozens of men who done her wrong in the past....

Clara...just because Ryan is smiling doesn’t mean he is happy.

Virginia...26 years old is a little long in the tooth to still be the flirty party girl at the bar, chugging the house white and red, laughing too big and too loud while looking around, smeared mascara, disheveled and  barefooted as her friends put her into an Uber....

Covid will make her work remotely, drink alone at the MAFS condo, getting very antsy with FOMO.

Her anxiety will surge because COVID stopped the party......

Could Virginia be first MAFSer to be admitted into rehab during the filming of the season? Naw.

Paige unprotected sex with Chris? That’s on you because you are smarter on paper to know better...

Vincent’s insecurities about his lack of college degree, trying to earning commissions in a COVID economy will erode his confidence in being able to provide as the man of the household.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 8

How absolutely stomach churning that Chris’ minister father uses his first on camera chat with Paige to tell her that it is her duty to be hot and ready for sex when Chris comes home for his hard day entrepreneuring...

How about Chris being ready with dinner on the table, bubble bath drawn and foot rub during tax season Jan through April when Paige comes home after a 15 hour day crunching numbers and possibly showing a home.....never going to ever happen.

Stinkin’ double standard...

• Love 21

I don’t get how season after season people still apply to be married when if you just watch seasons past , you can see the “ experts “ don’t choose the best people , they choose the best people for television . I can understand doing this show if the intentions of the matchmakers were genuine but it’s clearly not . Chris is the best the show can do ? I mean all it takes is him saying one or two words to see he isn’t a nice guy . 

• Love 16

Jake & Haley will be a Brett & Olivia. Jake's big talking point when "getting to know family & friends" was all about his home. He described every feature of it. It's clearly his pride & joy. He's a d.i.y. guy & likely a saver & a homebody.  Haley is a contemporary chick & world traveler.  This may not work.  

I don't think Jake is horribly ugly like a lot of folks feel. I think he's awkward & nervous.  His friends & family worry because they know he's a geek. The saving grace could be if he's super nice & sweet to Haley & she appreciates getting her way in all matters as he relents to her preferences. 

• Love 8

Chris’ personality is horrific.  I thought he was punking us with the way he was talking to Paige and her bridesmaids just wanting on the show for his 15min of fame.  But in the previews it shows that he and Paige have sex.  Ugh.  Paige is going to need so much therapy after this.

Did you notice his mother didn’t speak until the dad addressed her?  And then her advice is “don’t spend months and weeks being angry”.  WTFF?!  I’ve heard of don’t go to bed angry, but to spend months that way???  Chris’ dad must be as big of an ass as Chris is.

Watching Chris on this show is as entertaining as it would be to watch Harvey Weinstein on a dating show.  I wish they would delete all of their segments.  It is abusive and disgusting.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 17
26 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Did you notice his mother didn’t speak until the dad addressed her?  And then her advice is “don’t spend months and weeks being angry”.  WTFF?!  I’ve heard of don’t go to bed angry, but to spend months that way???  Chris’ dad must be as big of an ass as Chris is.

Chris’ Mother TMI revealed she gets the cold shoulder from her husband as punishment....or in her case a months long sex vacay when he doesn’t reach for her in between the sheets....PTL 

The asshole apple doesn’t fall far  from the bigger asshole apple tree....

• Love 12

Am I the only one who thinks the groom's jackets are ill-fitting?  They look at least two sizes too small.  Jacket cuff ends above the wrist.  Looks shrunken.  Hardly buttons.  Too short.  And yes, I am aware they don't have much time to get them tailored or whatever, but come on.  Do better. 

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I kinda like Haley’s dress but I wish she would pin back that hank of hair hanging in her face. 

...hank of hair....

Your use of that phrase from a Rudyard Kipling poem The Vampire inspired by a painting of a famous actress of that time made me happy....

• Love 4

I’m most interested in Haley & Jake.  Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.  I think Jake is just shy, and he may be the best husband in the long run, I hope.  I think he said he was a computer programmer?  I’d rather see a shy guy then a big mouth bragger like Chris.  This show is stupid and annoying, but I just LOVE it.  Watching it for the second time to hear every word, haha.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

The friends were stunned and were too polite to call him out.

Well the larger bridesmaid was fuming and DID try by offering her rebuttal that she begged to differ and Paige indeed, WAS a trophy wife. She's a CPA ffs and owns her own home AND hustles on the side as a realtor. Chris should thank his lucky stars he was matched with her.

• Love 14

Couldn't get over how horrible Virginia's skin is. Oh man. Bad. Just bad. She needs to start hydrating from the inside-out. Erik is getting a raw deal with that immature girl.

Hayley's dress was super boring. I just don't think it's fancy enough for your own wedding. And her bikini tanline in back was going right across the open back and it annoyed me to no end. Poor Jake was eating her up in the evening and she wasn't having any part of him- not even staying up to talk a little in bed. 

Clara's struggle taking her hair out was so relatable.  Ryan waiting in bed for seemingly forever. Lol

Edited by Kdawg82
It is Jake not Luke lol
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Well the larger bridesmaid was fuming and DID try by offering her rebuttal that she begged to differ and Paige indeed, WAS a trophy wife. She's a CPA ffs and owns her own home AND hustles on the side as a realtor. Chris should thank his lucky stars he was matched with her.

Serious editing reined in what Paige's defender mostly likely said to Chris as he was shooting off his mouth....

There is a big difference between what a trophy wife looks like versus what Paige is...an accomplished ambitious successful professional woman...she's not to be treated as your thing, Chris....

• Love 6

Jacob might not be everyone’s cup of tea but I think it’s a little harsh to describe him as ugly and creepy. I think he’s relatively attractive maybe not TV attractive and I think if he’s the nervous type anyway being filmed marrying a complete stranger when he doesn’t really even date very much might be a bit intimidating. I would save my criticisms for people who appear to be not nice humans and I haven’t seen any evidence of that yet.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, OnTime said:

Clara's fake fingernails are driving me crazy.   

Anyone else notice?

Yes, yuck....

Some of the bedazzling stuck to her fingernail meant for her Nikes....

6 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Are we SURE that Chris's dad is a minister? I thought that title belonged to his grandfather, who seems like a sweetie.

Just assumed, since ministers begat ministers, begatting more ministers....

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Caseysgirl said:

I would save my criticisms for people who appear to be not nice humans and I haven’t seen any evidence of that yet.

Yes x 1000. I just told my husband that the world is ready for a lot of types now and big nosed people aren't one of them. Sigh.

He seems harmless so far. Even sweet.  "Creepy," no. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Hayley's dress was super boring. I just don't think it's fancy enough for your own wedding. And her bikini tanline in back was going right across the open back and it annoyed me to no end. Poor Luke was eating her up in the evening and she wasn't having any part of him- not even staying up to talk a little in bed. 

Poor Luke...you mean Jacob....little Freudian slip...ha!

• LOL 2
14 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Superficial note, but I don't think Haley's dress flatters her at. all.

It also wasn't a very pretty dress.

I know they don't get the best selection of dresses but I think she could have been more attractive in a different dress.

Edited by OnTime
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I’m most interested in Haley & Jake.  Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.  I think Jake is just shy, and he may be the best husband in the long run, I hope.  I think he said he was a computer programmer?  I’d rather see a shy guy then a big mouth bragger like Chris.  This show is stupid and annoying, but I just LOVE it.  Watching it for the second time to hear every word, haha.

What's the worst we've seen of Jake?  He eats steak & eggs every day and he's stuck in the 80s?  So what?  They both seem to be very sensible people so I'm sure they thought this whole thing out and decided they would do whatever it takes to make things work.  That means Jake doing what every man does and let his wife change him by maybe adding variety (and healthiness) to his diet and redecorating his house (and updating his appearance and getting him out in the world more).  Okay (dusting my hands off).  Next problem.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

I wanted to support Jacob a bit, but then he was kind of leering at Haley & that bothered me. Then he goes to bed shirtless which I thought was premature. He was a body builder so I'm sure he's confident, but Haley was obviously not interested so I think that's why it was coming off creepy to some of us. She has an I'm-done-with-this-guy-already-and-would-be-moving-on-but-dammit-I-committed-to-this-so-am-stuck-for-now vibe.

Jacob has very specific interests which don't work for this, unless the other person shares at least some of them. But of course they chose Haley who is nothing like him. He needs to choose his own mate, which is understandably challenging. He's got his own little life happening in that home, & it will be difficult to fit someone else into it.

I love corgi's though & am looking forward to seeing his on screen again.

I also think Haley was a bad choice for this show. She admitted to shutting everyone down for stupid reasons right at the start gate, & I don't believe that would change easily with anyone on this show, even Erik. She also hates being just a bridesmaid so often - she's become the friends' joke & it makes her want to be part of the married club that much more. Be careful what you wish for, Haley.

Virginia & Clara are way too 'extra', but I can tolerate Clara's 'extra' (where'd the braid come from LOL) more than Virginia's (although I hate her pointy nails too). Even if the show is overdoing the drinking narrative, Virginia's obviously a sloppy drinker. She's very cute but it's already starting to show on her face. Hopefully she will settle down with Erik, though. I'm not writing this off just yet, because she's young & as others have said things could change.

Chris is a straight up degenerate (his father too), & I'm going to be very angry when the 'experts' act like they had no idea.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Like 1
  • Love 9

Not much more to add, other than RUNNNNNNN, Paige! I know it showed in the previews that she said they had sex every day without protection (which I hope we don't have to see or hear about), but there was something she said about being tested. I wonder if Chris gave her something, and I hope she wasn't taking a pregnancy test. The previews showed little clips of trouble in all the couples' lives, but we know how much editing they do.

Wedding night speculations - I have NO DOUBT that Virginia and Erik will share wedded bliss - and I think she will do all the driving; Poor Paige and her loser 'husband' are destined to because she is putting too much faith in this whole thing; I think the rest will wait for a while - at least until the honeymoon.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, OnTime said:

I know they don't get the best selection of dresses but I think she could have been more attractive in a different dress.

Haley's frienemies made her believe that dress looked good on her...meow....

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Retired at last said:

Wedding night speculations - I have NO DOUBT that Virginia and Erik will share wedded bliss - and I think she will do all the driving; Poor Paige and her loser 'husband' are destined to because she is putting too much faith in this whole thing; I think the rest will wait for a while - at least until the honeymoon.

You mean driving while intoxicated.....

• LOL 9
19 minutes ago, OnTime said:

I've seen outlandish dresses...I've seen cheap wedding dresses.  And then, on one or two occasions (mine included) I've seen wedding dresses that were absolutely perfect for that particular bride.  Haley apparently doesn't like being the center of attention, so she picked a dress that had no lace, no tulle, no beads or crystals...nothing that would stand out.  I wouldn't even call it a dressy-dress.  If it was knee length she could throw a jacket over it and wear it to the office.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Haley's frienemies made her believe that dress looked good on her...meow....

2 minutes ago, JapMo said:

I've seen outlandish dresses...I've seen cheap wedding dresses.  And then, on one or two occasions (mine included) I've seen wedding dresses that were absolutely perfect for that particular bride.  Haley apparently doesn't like being the center of attention, so she picked a dress that had no lace, no tulle, no beads or crystals...nothing that would stand out.  I wouldn't even call it a dressy-dress.  If it was knee length she could throw a jacket over it and wear it to the office.

She's attractive, & it's really sad that was her choice. Even if there were slim pickings there had to have been something more flattering.

13 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Just going to add at the end of this: . . . now and my father took the flask with him vibe!

I'm sure MAFS will be providing more than enough free alcohol.  Erik may not meet a sober Virginia until the 8 weeks is over...

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Hello MAFS fans,

It looks like the producers wanted to avoid a boring season like last season. Some of the couples don't seem to have a prayer of working out. Lets match someone who likes to stay home with someone who loves going out and traveling. I agree that opposites attract but that doesn't mean they make good life long partners.

Ryan and Clara have potential to be a good couple. I wonder how many couples are influenced by the prospect of more lucrative TV time if they stay together?

Briana and Vincent are starting off on good foot. Recall almost all the couples at one time or another will have fights and issues. Doesn't mean they don't work things out and get back on the right foot.

Haley & Jacob

Not getting a good vibe from this couple. They remind me of season 4 Derek and Heather. The 80/20 rule applies to married. Couple should have 80% things on common but 20% where they have their own ideas, hobbies and interests. Jacob seems very one dimensional. Not sure if his wife is going to be impressed with his home. He is a very insecure man he told several people the very same thing.

Paige & Chris

Here is the blurb about Paige,

Paige (25) is determined to break the generational curse in her family and be the first to have a successful marriage. When she was only twenty-two years old, she purchased her own house. She’s stable in her career and is ready to start the next chapter in her life and be a wife. She wants to be Married At First Sight because she truly believes in the process and trusts in the experts to find her the right man.

She better get some voodoo dolls and garlic to break this curse. She will never trust the experts again. It took Chris no more than a few moments of air time for any to realize this guy is a certified grade A self-centered narcissistic jerk. The good news is he believes in God...the bad news is he thinks he is God. You know why people take an instant disliking to Chris? It saves time.

I don't get what kind of friends Paige has (hopefully the experts didn't pick her friends) to listen to this guy flat out say he doesn't think Paige is attractive and not his 'type. And you know what they call guys who 'pull out'? They're called fathers. Sorry for Paige she's not going to break any curse with that guy. In some ways its probably good there is one couple with outrageous problems so the other couples feel better about their relationship. Paige is a very pretty woman...I think she might be 'blacker' than he expected. As always I despise the men and woman who sign up to be married sight unseen and almost immediately throw in the towel. I'm sure he swore up and down that looks weren't the top issue with him.

Virginia & Erik

Even though we see problems down the road I think they have potential. Of course most couples get along well during the honeymoon. All couples have to overcome being loners and sharing a life with someone. If it was easy they'd never be a divorce. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, Adeejay said:

That all Chris' questions were sex related should have been a huge red flag to Paige.  I can't believe her friends just stood there and allowed Chris to talk like that about her. "She is the complete opposite of the women I normally date; they look like trophy wives."  "She is what I need, not what I want."  I was hoping one of them would call him out and put him in his place.  

I think Eric should have been matched with Haley; Jacob should have been paired with someone new and Virginia shouldn't have been picked for the experiment.  

No one was looking out or standing up for Paige and to be honest I needed her to stand up for herself a little bit as well. I don't know how I feel about how folks are using religion to justify staying in a terrible marriage.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

She could lend the dress to Paige & she could do taxes in it.

Even for work it's probably too modest for Paige.

3 minutes ago, Myrtle Urkele said:

No one was looking out or standing up for Paige and to be honest I needed her to stand up for herself a little bit as well. I don't know how I feel about how folks are using religion to justify staying in a terrible marriage.

Her friend spoke well on camera but we didn't see her tell Paige what Chris had been saying. If she didn't she's definitely not a real friend.

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Yes, yuck....

Some of the bedazzling stuck to her fingernail meant for her Nikes....

Just assumed, since ministers begat ministers, begatting more ministers....

Gosh they were just so pointed. No wonder she couldn't get all the bobby pins out of her hair!

Clara, please get to a manicurist or fire the one that did this.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, JapMo said:

I'm a product of the 60s.  Can't tell you how many people think anyone who came of age in that era did nothing but sex, drugs, and rock & roll, with the emphasis on drugs.  

The saying is if you recall the 70's...you weren't there.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Caseysgirl said:

Jacob might not be everyone’s cup of tea but I think it’s a little harsh to describe him as ugly and creepy. I think he’s relatively attractive maybe not TV attractive and I think if he’s the nervous type anyway being filmed marrying a complete stranger when he doesn’t really even date very much might be a bit intimidating. I would save my criticisms for people who appear to be not nice humans and I haven’t seen any evidence of that yet.

I like Jake, nose and all.  He’s also tall and physically fit.  I like Clara too.

• Like 1
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Shauna said:

Am I the only one who thinks the groom's jackets are ill-fitting?  They look at least two sizes too small.  Jacket cuff ends above the wrist.  Looks shrunken.  Hardly buttons.  Too short.  And yes, I am aware they don't have much time to get them tailored or whatever, but come on.  Do better. 

Tight pants with a moose knuckled crotch, too short in the inseam, tight across the chest and too short jacket is the trend now...but Pee Wee Herman did it first.....and better...

• LOL 8
  • Love 6