Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E03: Nice to Marry You

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Discussing masturbation during the wedding is definitely a first.  I am dying!  This guy is such a joke. 

Which one was discussing masturbation?  Somehow I missed that.

Edit:  I should have known it was Chris.  He really thinks he's hot.  His daddy looks like a balloon.

Edited by Crashcourse
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I wonder if the experts think that Haley is going to bring Jake out of his shell. 

I hate this rationale of matching opposites thinking that they will be attracted to each other. This is rarely true in real life.

Edited by Myrtle Urkele
  • Useful 2
  • Love 21
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

At this point I think Brianna and Vincent are the only couple well suited. The best...not so much to zero chance in hell. 

I think Pilot Erik and Virginia look like they really like each other, also!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 13

Paige was with Chris's dad right up until he mentioned Chris III and lil' Crystal. She lives her life prayerfully and she was good with him praying for Chris to find a wife ... and then here comes the talk of children and her eyes dropped. Just a second but you could see it.

Glad there was no cake-shoving. I am vetoing that from the get. Professional makeup jobs are very expensive.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 11

Chris was questioning Paige like she was going to be his brood mare.  I wish my niece could have met him because she would have drop-kicked him in the nuts and left him on the floor during the first date.   She don't take NO shit.  lol

• LOL 13
  • Love 6
53 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I’ve always wondered how many dogs have decided to take a dump half way up the aisle

As a proud dog mom, I’ll tell you that unless the dog has been kept without bathroom break for extremely long time, they would never take a “dump down the isle.” The brides and grooms are more likely to throw up down the isle if you’re looking for something of the sort. Dogs are super deliberate about poop and take a long time to find just the perfect place and face the perfect direction. 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I think Pilot Erik and Virginia look like they really like each other, also!

Right now. But I think she still wants to go out and party and he’s ready to stay home with quiet nights and dinner like his friend said. 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Poor Virginia looks rode hard and put up wet, bless her heart.   

That's how Virginia Party Animal rolls! I hope she can get Erik to go with her, because if he just puts his slippers on and tells her to go have a good time, that "good time" is eventually going to have a name.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

Don’t forget the masturbation talk! Chris is a winner, all around!

15 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I’m starting to see where Chris got what he clearly thinks is his swerve. 

Chris and his dad is giving me second hand embarrassment.

• LOL 2
  • Love 21
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Poor Virginia looks rode hard and put up wet, bless her heart.   

I cannot get over how bad her makeup is. I really can't. It's not even staying put - now, a few hours and however many drinks later, she looks like she has two black eyes. 

She is kind of hard-looking. I think her lifestyle shows on her - binge drinking will age you.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

LOVE Virginia's purple-tressed Mom!

Erik...your purpled tressed MIL is what your wild child wife will look like in 30 years just add blotchy boozer’s skin, dull eyes and thick waist from an enlarged liver from decades of filtering booze...

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Why in the world would they let someone who was engaged five months ago? Chris is as douchey as I expected and yep, not exactly enthralled by Paige’s appearance which I figured. The way his parents talked to Paige made me throw up in my mouth a little. 
What a dud Jacob is. At least he finds Haley attractive though he is so beyond awkward with her. The way he was talking, I thought he had game. 
MAFS will be lucky if they get one couple that stays togetherthis season. I think they just put everyone’s name in a hat for the matches. 
Chris needs a smackdown of epic proportions. 

• Love 24
36 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

These last two couples are so horribly matched. This show is now only for drama and shock value. 

I was optimistic last week, but very disappointed this week.

Chris talks like a teenager.  I could see him trying to jump her bones tonight.

Once again, the experts screwed up.  On purpose.  For Drama.

• Love 18