Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
humbleopinion

S12.E03: Nice to Marry You

4 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Haley's been a bit tentative (and understandably so, IMO), but maybe she'll warm up to him.  And frankly, he doesn't act like he's all that attracted to her.  He has a way of looking at her like she's something he'd like to add to his 80's collection. 

The problem is when he talks he tends to yammer on and on instead of having a 2 way conversation...

His staring with his face of his is at her was only tolerable because she faced away from him....but she felt his eyes boring into her.......

Plus her loud "TIME FOR SLEEP!" blowing the head phones off the sound guy...

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

4 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Nothing wrong with Jacob being proud of his house, but I wonder how he'll react if/when Haley wants to make some changes and put her stamp on things?  He seems lost in his own world, but I guess we'll see.  

Haley's been a bit tentative (and understandably so, IMO), but maybe she'll warm up to him.  And frankly, he doesn't act like he's all that attracted to her.  He has a way of looking at her like she's something he'd like to add to his 80's collection. 

Well, at least he’s like a baby and still living with his parents like some guys.  He bought a house and fixed it up to his liking.  If she stays, she’ll have control of the house and fix it up to her taste .. maybe.  NOT a baby I meant.

• Like 1

Jake unfortunately cannot compute (the jokes are writing themselves) that absolutely no one in the bridal party/guests finds his love for the 80's charming, interesting or anything other than eye rolling 🙄.

Haley wished for a husband who connects with people immediately as she does but she is married to Jake,  who people want to flee like they smell dog poo on his shoes....

Not blaming Jake or Haley....blaming production f*ckery and the "experts"

14 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Well, at least he’s like a baby and still living with his parents like some guys.  He bought a house and fixed it up to his liking.  If she stays, she’ll have control of the house and fix it up to her taste .. maybe.  NOT a baby I meant.

and, who is to say that they would live there forever? if they are a match, maybe they would buy a place they both like and decorate to please them both.

• Like 2

On 1/30/2021 at 5:37 PM, gingerandcloves said:

I was rewatching episode 4 and caught a glimpse of Erik and Virginia's wedding reception menu, that I missed the first time.

Screenshot 2021-01-30 at 2.25.20 PM.png

Does the “vegan option” just abruptly end after “Charred Onions, Baby”?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

2 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Sundried Tomatoes, Charred Onions, Baby...toes?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Maybe it was supposed to be Charred Baby Onions and when whoever typed it made the correction but did not watch where the cursor was...hilarious, babe, really hilarious.

12 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

I noticed that, too. I guess they didn't proofread. I was trying to figure out what the missing word was...spinach? carrots? corn?