Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E04: Cindy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

How to find a hunky fireman, gain 600 pounds. I bet Cosmo won't tell you that.

But... but... what if you want a relationship and not a half-hour stand???

• LOL 3

Wow!    Too big to fit in a giant recliner.     That lift chair isn't going to make it through this episode.    

Dr. Now can't help someone who doesn't want to try. 

Sandy is a fool for doing this.   During a time when you can't evict people, this woman will never leave, and they can't make her.  

Too big for a commode chair, and can't make it into the bathroom.   Maybe they can do a Nicole, and hose her down on the back porch.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Weight guess 742.

she wants to lose — as long as it doesn’t effect the busy schedule of the life she doesn’t have. 

I dunno, she's short but she is really huge. I'll guess 688.

Dear god those legs. 

Sandy is being so kind and generous. Does she know the shit Cindy is talking about her? 

• Love 6
Just now, aliya said:

Imagine living a life where people have to put a pee pad down before you can sit.

Ha, the daughter's name is 'Candy.' Better not be alone with Cindy.

Kandy with a K.  She is safe!  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

it is almost 9, and she isn't in the ambulance yet?   I am not willing to bet that she makes it to Houston at this point in the story.  

I can't see this as a success, because as much as Sandy wants it,  this Cindy is the one who needs to want it for herself.   Dis not good sitschuation

• Love 7

She's been at her friend's house for a few days and haven't been to see Dr Now? He probably would have put her in the hospital, where she'd be more comfortable (not that I care about this whining b$tch's comfort)

• Love 4