Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E04: Cindy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

It looked like she was using hand lotion on it.

You actually can use hand lotion in place of hair conditioner in a pinch.   The B&B I was staying at during Vancouver Olympics ran out so put some lotion on my hair and then rinsed it out again - worked pretty well... Though my hair is naturally super-straight and pretty forgiving, so maybe with kinky hair it wouldn't work. 

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

I really want to continue to hang out with y'all, but Cindy is making it incredibly difficult.

I resent Cindy and her boring ass drama, making me consider abandoning this episode, and leaving y'all.

The struggle is real!

Nah, you have to wait until Sandy gets control of her, and the Whatever Happened to Baby Jane homage starts!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Hellga said:

You actually can use hand lotion in place of hair conditioner in a pinch.   The B&B I was staying at during Vancouver Olympics ran out so put some lotion on my hair and then rinsed it out again - worked pretty well... Though my hair is naturally super-straight and pretty forgiving, so maybe with kinky hair it wouldn't work. 

I think it's the rinsing out part that's important.

• Love 1

I have to admit, Pounders, that I do NOT have friends like Sandy!  My friends would have packed it in so long ago if I needed constant help because I was morbidly obese.  If the shoe was on the other foot, I wouldn't be there to take care of them.  Sue Me....

• Love 20

Haven't caught up with the story yet, just got home but has it been established she's on pain meds or something mind altering?   Because judging by the behavior and voice I've heard so far, she has to be.  And had this friend Sandy actually taking this responsibility for this creature?  Wowza

Edited by Snarkastikate
  • Love 3

"I'm mad at Sandy for being so stubborn and forcing me to do it her way"

You'ree lucky Sandy was in that room and not me, because I would have said:

"I'm not gonna hang around another minute watching you kill yourself. Either get on that stretcher now, or I'm walking out the door and you will never see me again."

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

You actually can use hand lotion in place of hair conditioner in a pinch.

I've done that after frying my hair in Hawaii. 

And I wasn't lying naked in my bed in front of an ambulance crew so I would like some props for that.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Good grief!  I thought by the time she finally decided to go, the ambulance would have left.   I can't believe it waited while she showered.

I am not liking this woman, not at all.  With that attitude, she will never succeed.

I'm thinking it's more like "showered." 😏 I mean, really, how? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Haven't caught up with the story yet, just got home but has it been established she's on pain meds or something mind altering?   Because nursing by the behavior and voice I've heard so far, she has to be.

Probably. There’s a lot of pain complaints. 

• Love 1
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

I love that "I'm uprooting my life!" part.  What life is she talking about?

(gesturing over the hospital bed) THIS WHOLE LIFE. 

Eh who wouldn't want a "life" like that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

Where my 90-day peeps at? BIG ED.

Raises hand!

I did think it was probably mayo.  

She's giving Penny and Pauline a run for the money for most annoying, but both of them at least held my interest.  

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I would like a hunky firefighter of my own.  I wonder where they hang out?  I bet if I took up baking, I'd have a better shot.  Just thinking out loud here.

Start them fires!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1