Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E04: Cindy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

Dr. Now just said something like what my mother, a health provider, says:  you never see super fat people who are also old.  Age 45 is pushing it.  I fear for her (and this episode!).

She's my age. And has me mildly regretting my choice of hot chocolate (which is admittedly even too sweet for me, and that's saying something...won't get that kind again).

• Love 4

Does the aide answer to the patient or the insurance company? Could the insurance company instruct the aide to feed a low calorie diet? Or is the aide somehow required to kill the patient with food if that’s what the patient wants?

Also does the lady in the Geico ad with Tag Team look like TheDerick’s mom?

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Priorities, gosh.

I can see her in a nice tablecloth with a hole cut out for her head. Festive for Christmas, Easter, etc.

Or a Christmas tree skirt for an extra large tree? It already has the hole in the middle for the trunk....er....head.

• LOL 10
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Ambulance?  That's no fun.  They won't stop at any fast food places.  They're ruining everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She can sneak a few bags for the road in her skin folds!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Late to the party, actually first one I’ve watched during original air time. I had foot surgery and was bed bound for three months, lost 15 pounds because I couldn’t get to the Dunkin’ drive thru every day. I learned something from that experience. I’m also not saying that I don’t want some Popeyes right about now. Can you believe they just put a new one a block from my house?!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, PaTatertots said:

"I can only travel by ambulance."

Any bets on how much longer until we hear "The diet's failing, not me." 😂😂

But,but, but she will do whatever it takes!!!!   

4 minutes ago, PaTatertots said:

I'm the queen of England then. I'll accept Your Eminence, or Your Royal Wonderfulness. Thank you.

it is "your majesty," Your Majesty.

No way she only eats twice a day unless she takes a break in the non-stop stuffing.   Otherwise it is just once a day, all day.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, did someone come over and pierce her eyebrow? Or is that a relic from when she was still mobile?

Probably Brittany's Traveling Nail Salon and Piercing Emporium, LLC 

1 minute ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Or a Christmas tree skirt for an extra large tree? It already has the hole in the middle for the trunk....er....head.

Buy a surplus parachute. It’s already in the right size and shape, and it has those handy ropes for pulling them along when loading/unloading them.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Bets on whether she can make it three hours in the ambulance without stopping to eat?   If she makes them take the ambulance through a drive through, I'll. . . well, I'll be smugly satisfied. 

I haven't seen that, but I'd love to see it on this show.

• Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And that old favorite "I'm trying my best! I'm not getting the help I need!"

Mynoseiscoldmyfeetitchiseerainbowsandpoopbutterfliesbutimtotallygonnadiebecausemybackhurtsandimhavingaheartattackalsothedietistoomuchfoodmygreatauntsbestfriendfromelementaryschoolhadafriendsdogdie. Why won't you help me, Dr. Now??

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I take back everything I said about these people finding joy in eating. I testify there is no joy like thinking you've finished off the wings, when you find 1 more left at the bottom of the bowl. God is good. 😄

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, spacefly said:

Late to the party, actually first one I’ve watched during original air time. I had foot surgery and was bed bound for three months, lost 15 pounds because I couldn’t get to the Dunkin’ drive thru every day. I learned something from that experience. I’m also not saying that I don’t want some Popeyes right about now. Can you believe they just put a new one a block from my house?!

We used to have a Popeye's five minutes from our house. Walking. We didn't know when we had it good. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

It’s not the right tiiiimmmmeeeeee 🙄 

This reminds me of an episode of Intervention when the addict flees the room because they're "not ready." Except Cindy is just gonna bore someone to death and take a nap.

Just now, Kid said:

What the fuck does she have to take care of??  

Right? "I can't go to my potentially life saving doctor's appointment, because I have to make some copies". Well, kudos to Cindy, she made an excuse that's not on the Bingo card.

• LOL 18
  • Love 1

"I wanna go and stuff..." Well, I'm convinced.

What things does she have to "take care of" at home that she can't do from Houston? Paperwork? Bring it with you. It's not like she's fixing her house herself or something.

And the health aide thinks she should stay because her condition is so bad so she shouldn't go see the doctor. Um, what?

• Love 6