Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E04: Cindy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, DropTheSoap said:

With Dennis Quaid and Bess Armstrong? (Not looking at IMDB — channeling my lazy inner Cindy.)

Yes. And Ohhh....was Dennis hot in his little khaki shorts! mmmmm

• Love 1

That first home health aide was over feeding her to keep her passive and helpless so she could have a steady job. It’s frightening when medical workers act against the patient’s best interest for money. I know hospitals sometimes keep people as long as the insurance company is paying and doctors will order tests as long as there is reimbursement, but that action of Denise, the aide, isn’t just squeezing out money, she also poisoned her patient. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Was that her cooch?  

I swear that's what I thought.  I nearly fell out of my rocking chair when Dr Now reached down to pat it. 

I laughed so hard I think I hurt my back.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

We are pushing Cindy... well, the scales won't lie!  I hope you are doing enough pushing, Sandy! 

Cindy is one of the most passive pountdicipants ever.  Sean-2.

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

HAHA! I saw that in the movie theater when I was in high school. I actually remember it being good -- and when Dennis Quaid was super hot.

OMG remember him in Bonnie Raitt's video for Thing Called Love? My God.

• Fire 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

I once met a man who was literally wider around than he was tall (he was right around 5 feet)... the guy was an amazing chef.  Maybe he still is, though he probably retired given it was 14 years ago and he was already well over 50 back then, retired from his restaurant job and just cooking for the hospital...  

I really have no judgement if he lives the life he wants, to each their own. 🌈

What does Sandy mean they're pushing her as much as they can. They get all her food for her so only give her what she is supposed to eat then leave the room and let her whine!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 9
Just now, Hellga said:

We are pushing Cindy... well, the scales won't lie!  I hope you are doing enough pushing, Sandy! 

She should push her in front of a bus but I'd hate to see a bus get totaled.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I got a new job after months of unemployment...I start on Feb 1 and plan to eat and drink whatever I want until then. I don’t think I can hit Cindy territory lol

Congrats!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I got a new job after months of unemployment...I start on Feb 1 and plan to eat and drink whatever I want until then. I don’t think I can hit Cindy territory lol

Congratulations on the new job!  Hope it will be a good one for you!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Cindy reminds me of the lady that was with Gilbert...Lola?

Lupe.   And Gilbert later moved on to Karina of the giant pizza meal with the balloon in her stomach at the same time.  Lupe broke Dr. Now's toilet, and they had to call out many hunky firemen to get her out of the bathroom. 

At least Sandy puts a dress over her.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Congratulations! I'm super happy for you! You must feel great!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Good god those nailed up sheets over the windows.

Do any of these people know what a "curtain rod" is? Perhaps they're sold in the aisle that contains "bed sheets" and "healthy food."

Sandy, it's good you get that she has to get out of her comfort zone - but make sure those 'rewards' aren't more calories than they buy in activity!  something tells me they ain't small pieces of dark chocolate!

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Dr. Now makes house calls!  I haven't seen this before (I'm new here).

One time they showed him driving to someone’s house wearing his lab coat and stethoscope in the car. 

Mr FB! Welcome and hope you’re enjoying this forum. Tell everyone how you visited Dr. Now’s office for a photo op! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Lupe.   And Gilbert later moved on to Karina of the giant pizza meal with the balloon in her stomach at the same time.  Lupe broke Dr. Now's toilet, and they had to call out many hunky firemen to get her out of the bathroom. 

And purse tacos. That was some classic M600PL right there. 

1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

We’re going to go outside today. 

sees light

Nope 🏃‍♀️ 

She's part vampire.

• Love 4

I'm tellin' ya. 

One little slip or two ouchie, and she'll sue the shit outta these kind people. 

I can see it now: "They forced me to leave my home! I didn't want to be there but I'm so helpless I couldn't leave and get back to my usual Popeyes!"

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Good god those nailed up sheets over the windows.

Do any of these people know what a "curtain rod" is? Perhaps they're sold in the aisle that contains "bed sheets" and "healthy food."

And shoes.

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Thanks, it is in the education sector ( post secondary), unionized, pension, benefits....exactly what I wanted

So happy for you.  Always good to get what you wanted. 

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And purse tacos. That was some classic M600PL right there. 

She's part vampire.

No wait, she can't possibly catch anyone to suck their blood so she'd be the skinniest vampire ever. Unless she entices victims closer with her alluring personality and sparkling wit.

Nah.

• LOL 4