Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E04: Cindy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Who prescribes her medications? How does she get to the doctor's office?  How does she have blood work done? I don't get it.

This doesn't make sense to me either.

Oh, and now she's not wanting to go because she knows she's going to have to give up her addiction if she wants to get better.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? "I can't go to my potentially life saving doctor's appointment, because I have to make some copies". Well, kudos to Cindy, she made an excuse that's not on the Bingo card.

This made me laugh so hard! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

If she is this defensive about the basic things and doesn't want to go, her chances of success are right at zero.  Just let her be.  She won't succeed because she would have to make actual life changes and no way she would in this mind frame.  But I also get why her friend is pushing her, because Cindy will NEVER be ready.  There is always another excuse or ten.

• Love 9
Just now, Chicklet said:

"I need to do my  hair" now that's something nobody ever said here.

My god that hair.

Party in the back, Kojak homage up front.

This friend is the friend you want. Encouraging, blunt when she needs to be, pushing you to do what's best for you and everything else. And this bissh is just chilling in a towel like "Oh it's all so annoying. Meeeehhhh, nobody listens to meet. Ehhh I need a showeeerrrr."

Sorry Sandy, she doesn't have two shits to give. Go on home, darlin'. 

• Love 12

I'm wondering if a cattle prod would get her out of that bed, and on that stretcher?     I'm willing to try that.   I feel so sorry for the guy from Windsor transport.      

The Windsor people could have hauled a lot of people in the time they've been sitting around waiting on Cindy to get on the freaking stretcher.  

Cindy just wants to be coddled, and persuaded, and be the center of attention, doesn't she? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
Just now, mk828 said:

She is worse than Penny. So unlikeable. 

I gotta hand it to Penny though -- she was despicable but at least she was INTERESTING.

Good grief!  I thought by the time she finally decided to go, the ambulance would have left.   I can't believe it waited while she showered.

I am not liking this woman, not at all.  With that attitude, she will never succeed.

• Love 10

I really want to continue to hang out with y'all, but Cindy is making it incredibly difficult.

I resent Cindy and her boring ass drama, making me consider abandoning this episode, and leaving y'all.

The struggle is real!

• Love 7