Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E04: Cindy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I. JUST. CAN'T.. i will see y'all after this.. I have a pretty big negativity towards MY OWN body.  I'll take my flat ass anyday.  This is just really sad and not normal.  SEE YOU SOON!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

The wrong Instacart order showed up on our porch today.  I'm still in the Twilight Zone.  

We rent a room to a friend of our son's. His mother lives in Chicago and every so often she orders groceries from Instacart or takeout for him. But she doesn't tell him ahead of time, so we get random rings at the doorbell and a delivery guy outside with sacks of groceries or enough Popeye's chicken for 6 people. Its hilarious. 

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I don't mean to be unkind, but she looks like a Sumo wrestler.

"I resent that" says every Sumo wrestler in the world. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

The wrong Instacart order showed up on our porch today.  I'm still in the Twilight Zone.  

I ordered some stuff from Urban Outfitters on the day after Christmas. It showed up on January 2nd, despite the fact that the order status said "not yet shipped"...then Sunday I got a shipping notification and my order showed up again on Tuesday. 😄 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Is that an activity tracker on her wrist?

It looks to be an Apple Watch. 

Its activity tracker must have died from boredom.

She was really pretty in 1995.

Retelling their stories some times sounds like they are trying to one-up previous Poundticipants.  How can I make this sound worse than the last guy?

Edited by umgoblue
Because proper names (Poundticipants) should be capitalized!
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

OMG HER LEGS ARE PURPLE.

Not just her legs.  Most of her is purple!   Gives a new meaning to yellow and purple polka dotted... would be a perfect camouflage for her!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

OMG that's breakfast for one???    And no clothes, just eating in bed on a sheet?  I was catching up on Carrie before this and Carrie was galaxies ahead of this one.

Hey now, she puts on her nicest sheet.  Oh wait, that was Penny when she wanted to git some!  Bow-chicka-wow-wow. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Hello, Pounders! I am late to the game, because I didn’t know the new season started.. Today my eating habit is chili, salad, and corn on the cob. 

Is Cindy just lying there naked? I’m watching on my phone, so she’s actually tiny right now.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

HHHrrrmppphhhh I can't remember the last time I ate bacon - and I love bacon!

Not gonna bitch no more....... LOLOLOL

I rarely eat bacon...last time might have been Christmas 2019. I usually only have it at Christmas breakfast at my parents or at diners (where I usually order breakfast), and for some reason I haven't been out to eat all year...🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love 2

Her caretaker had to move to Houston?!?!  Foreshadowing?  Will she help her when she moves?  This cliffhanger is killing me. Edge of my seat, I tell ya...NOT.

Cindy is kinda boring.

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Her caretaker had to move to Houston?!?!  Foreshadowing?  Will she help her when she moves?  This cliffhanger is killing me... NOT. Cindy is kinda boring.

Does Sandy work for Dr. Now?

*dun dun duuuunnnnnn*

Edited by PaTatertots
Spell check got me
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

It's not a fuckin drive thru window at Wendys.

What's the fun in that?? I mean if they don't give you fries with the appointment..

She revels in this, and needs a psychiatrist now.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 1

WELL, TLC is hiccuping on me tonight for some reason. It keeps pausing and once it said to try again later. Damn Xfinity. I guess I'll go see what Joe has to say in his speech over on ABC which is working fine for some reason. Not that excited anyway, since the beginning of this two hour episode it said it was SIX MONTHS of her journey. WTH?

Enjoy, Pounders!

• Love 2