Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03. Carrie's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Those meal delivery services are EXPENSIVE. 

Well that part time receptionist job must pay well. 

Looks like Chris has a job, though. Lord knows they're not spending money on season tickets to the opera.

• LOL 10
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Didn't someone on Real World (MTV reality show forerunner from the 90s) have their jaw wired shut to get ready for her wedding to some NBA dude?  I remember a story line about it for about ten minutes.

That was Tami ... one of my all-time faves!

There are so many cats moving around at the same time, not only does it remind me of an episode of Hoarders, but it also harkens visions of the ever-present roaches in those same situations.  Blech.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Kid said:

Listen to her!!! Bitch, don't ask him for it - take responsibility for what you eat yourself!  Get off your fat ass and get it yourself.

Also I think she should respect his meal plan enough not to temp him with that stuff. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Looks like Chris has a job, though. Lord knows they're not spending money on season tickets to the opera.

Or a house cleaner.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, she probably wouldn't fit in the seats at the opera.  They can't afford tickets because they are spending it on food.

I missed the into--does the daughter live there as well?  if so, she needs to go to a therapy session on enabling, too.

I do like that therapy is starting now.  I hope it works.  Since daddy died after this type of surgery, maybe a letter to daddy wouldn't be amiss. 

• Love 1

So she's down to 556 (34 since last time), and he's down to 289 (down 17 since last time).   However, her nasty remark about Chris was uncalled for. 

Another person who's blaming fruit. 

It really ticked her off when Dr. Now said Chris was doing a lot better than she is. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

So she's down to 556 (34 since last time), and he's down to 289 (down 17 since last time).   However, her nasty remark about Chris was uncalled for. 

She couldn't just let him have that win, she had to try to take him down a notch. That is not a good look from a spouse that is supposed to be cheering you on.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Chris doesn't care enough about life to have his shirt on right-side out.

I wonder if there's some logo or something on it they're hiding. When I was in high school once my math teacher made a kid turn his shirt inside out because it had a beer logo on it.

• Love 6
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Giant Misfit and Armchair, . . . Tammi sure sounds right.  Memories, misty water colored memories. . .  

I'm so old I remember when the first season of The Real World came out. And also when MTV actually played music videos.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I wouldn't mind discussing that.  Ancient History was one of my favorite areas although Roman history was my favorite.

Yes, the Roman part.    I am currently studying The Great Works of Sacred Music.  We are so boring....

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I wonder if there's some logo or something on it they're hiding. When I was in high school once my math teacher made a kid turn his shirt inside out because it had a beer logo on it.

They won't let him wear his Ugly Beards Club shirt. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Weird that Dr Now puts them in competition. He’s doing better than Carrie, proportionately. Especially a problem given that her mother compared her unfavorably to her younger brother. Dr Now has used this competition scheme before.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Ok, so what exactly does Carrie do for herself?  She doesn't carry her own purse.  Have we seen her fixing dinner for the two of them?  Lunch for her to take to work?  Laundry?  What does she do besides work?  Chris is working and doing stuff around the house.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

In one scene it looked like he was wearing an auto mechanic's uniform and they generally make a good salary. The trailer is probably paid for. Or they're squatters. It looks pretty rough!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:

Yes, the Roman part.    I am currently studying The Great Works of Sacred Music.  We are so boring...

Yea I'm reading 2 books on early English history, I'm that boring too.

• Love 5

I like (NOT) how she rationalized why he did better than she did...less to lose (which is the exact opposite of how this works. Ask anyone from the Biggest Loser).  My faith is hanging on by a thread.

IMG_2316.JPG

• LOL 9