Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03. Carrie's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Youtube has some excellent British documentaries about the Plantagenets, particularly about several fascinating queens who frequently called the shots.

Oh yes. I've been watching. I just finished a 3 part documentary from the BBC the other week.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

OTOH.....don't wish your life away. Working for a living does suck at times, but please enjoy your day to day life! 💕💕

I want to travel in retirement.

To me 60 is the perfect age (a healthy 60)...thought so since about 25.  Not necessary trying to climb the ladder, so I see many saying whatever the fuck you want to, if fortunate may have grandchildren, and so much wisdom from lived experiences.  I have always been an old soul.

• Love 3

I am off to watch the college football championship.  Actually, we saw it on Monday night, but we were too nervous to enjoy it so we  can now watch it and skip the ads, the replays, and the talking heads.  Roll Tide!

Well, I normally wouldn't consider this inspiring tv, but after some of the last episodes my standards are really low.

Til next time, if there is a next time.

Good night, my snarky stranger friends.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ShoePrincess said:

I still use it. I hate Word. Editing is so much easier in WP.

I just saw the chicken and pasta dinner. Four greasy breadsticks! Four!!! Not a single speck of green anywhere to be seen. And that portion size. 

Honestly, that portion size is huge but you go to an olive garden or somethibg they are gonna give you about that much food. Its easy to think youre eating a fairly reasonable portion if food when restaurants give you so much (heck I had that problem myself)

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

These sisters are reprehensible.    They are what is wrong with society. 

I made it about halfway through last week's episode. The only redeeming quality is Little Bit the Chihuahua. Who I want to rescue. It's on now but I'm going to switch back to youtube and wash some dishes and figure out lunch for tomorrow since I have to go to the office.

10 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Cornhole sounds dirty.

Cornhole is a family tradition for my cousin's family. We even played it at her daughter's wedding (which was at a beautiful farm near Ashville, NC).

Good night, all!

• Love 2