Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03. Carrie's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

I think education buys you the opportunity to have better employment, which might get you decent health care, which might mean that you don't have to put yourself on television in order to get life-saving surgery!

Also employment buys you structure, social status, self esteem, and occupies your time. You may still be fat, but you likely won’t get this big- you have other things to do besides eat. 

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm a counseling student. Counseling doesn't help people who are determined not to do anything differently.

Amen. And if her childhood trauma is all about mom paid more attention to her brother than her , I'm not sure that counseling can help

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 5

Hey, I said 612...I just had the 12 in the wrong place.

3 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Women burned an average of 213 calories during 30 minutes of light running, while men burned 276. Sex, on the other hand, demanded 101 calories from men and just 69 from women, burning an average of 3.6 calories per minute.

Goooooogggle sez !

69, huh...? 😉

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I met someone once who had that done.  It didn't work because liquids have calories.  I swear she thought that because she couldn't eat solid food she would automatically lose weight.  It is amazing how much weight you can gain on a diet of milkshakes.

Oh, I am personally aware of how much weight you can gain on a diet of milkshakes, or as we call them up here in Massachusetts, FRAPPES! (Mocha, please!)

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I think Dr. Now needs to incorporate jaw wiring into his diet. 

That used to be a thing in the 1980s....I guy on the Biggest Loser did that diet and it worked for a hot second. 

And don't forget Tami Roman from the Real World!

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Carrie is boring.

giphy.gif

So much so, I am listening to a lecture on Zoom, watching Murder She Wrote on teevee, streaming this episode on my laptap, and live chatting.  The fuck...

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, snarkish said:

FINALLY. A Poundticipant has suggested counseling to Dr. Now! It should be the reverse!

Nah, she's just telling him what he wants to hear.  She's seen the show & knew he would be impressed hearing her say that LOL.  Time will tell I suppose.

• Useful 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

"I'm not scared so you shoul ... you shouldn't be scared." Is Joanna Gaines drunk in that commercial?

They're really stretching to find some original content for all of these pay channels 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

So she and her husband just never talk? She avoids talking about overeating, sex, etc....

At least she does not have a husband who is taking a Great Courses and wants to discuss the Peloponnesian Wars!!

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

So she and her husband just never talk? She avoids talking about overeating, sex, etc....

At least she does not have a husband who is taking a Great Courses and wants to discuss the Peloponnesian Wars!!

I wouldn't mind discussing that.  Ancient History was one of my favorite areas although Roman history was my favorite.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4