Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03. Carrie's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

For some reason the music score is really annoying me.  Maybe I am just irritable today.  It seems so loud.

And I am live chat rusty...damn season break!  This isn't even a hopping episode.  Kinda boring even.

Edited by umgoblue
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, HulaTallula said:

Yikes. I was thinking she was a lot thinner then, and then she says she was 560--so how much is she now?! 

OK, time for the "Guess her weight" pool! I think 683.

My god she has food all over her work area! I eat at my desk, too, but I leave a little room for my keyboard. 

• LOL 5

Hi all.  Dinner is a Culver's triple butter burger with everything plus bacon but minus the bun.

These people always take such huge bites and eat so fast, I don't see how they manage to taste anything.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Concerned said:

No parental divorce, no alcoholism, no molestation, her major complaint was she felt mom favored her younger brother.

Don't forget...her mother was a cheerleading coach!  THE HORROR.

• LOL 7
6 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Hi everyone! I am a few minutes behind. My eating habit is stir fried tofu and spinach! 

May not be everyone’s cup of tea, but I can still wipe my own ass! 

I love tofu and spinach!

• Love 2

My dream ending for this episode, barring the waddle-walk in the park, is Carrie, having lost a lot of weight, modeling lingerie in a TLC-approved thrift store proclaiming she and Beard-O can finally have sex again.

5 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Considering how he piled in on the plate, it looked like a serving for 3 people at least!

I honestly thought he was making a serving dish to put on the table for the family. 

4 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Does Rob Lowe have a portrait in his attic that is aging?

It's that Atkins plastic food.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

She works on a Dr’s office?? And sits at her desk eating all that shit all day?

That wouldn't fly in a lot of places. Not only the odor, but the chance of a mess, ruined documents, and it being really obvious that she isn't paying attention to her work if she is eating like that at her desk. We'd have to have a talk.

I retired from a university. All kinds of 'personal problems' were coddled because that's typical in a university environment, but smelling up the place and not doing your work were not two of them.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

We've learned to lower our expectations watching this show. I think it's fine dining if they aren't eating off paper plates.

And that pasta was made in a real casserole dish rather than some aluminum foil throw away 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, MrsClaus said:

Hi all.  Dinner is a Culver's triple butter burger with everything plus bacon but minus the bun.

These people always take such huge bites and eat so fast, I don't see how they manage to taste anything.

We have not tasted Culvers since FEBRUARY!    😥😪

1 minute ago, MrsClaus said:

Culver's is my favorite fast food place.  I usually get a double Culver's deluxe, and it's one of the few burgers I eat without ketchup.

• Love 2

Please, Lort, I need to see a success story. I have been making myself happier by viewing pics of Alicia and Brianne on their social media, living their best lives happily together now in Oregon. I need more of those peeps!

My eating habit tonight was smoked sausage, mashed potatoes, and sauerkraut. I have a little Polish lady living inside mah belly. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Work!!! she goes to work.  Maybe there is hope for this one.  At least I hope so because I really would prefer an inspirational story instead of the recent sad stories.

So her husband will do anything for her.   But he probably will not join her on her weight loss diet and will still insist on his 5000 calories a day. 

She reminds me of an attorney I used to work with except she is younger.  I am absolutely gobsmacked at how much food some people can eat.

• Love 1