Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03. Carrie's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

20 years after her father died as a result of a botched weight loss surgery, Carrie is on the brink of eating herself to death. To live, she must face the grief and fear of losing her father and end a cycle of toxic behavior with her husband, Chris. 

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the the initial showings. 

Original air date 2021.01.13

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Just finished a calorie burning workout and chillaxing with 4 oz. vodka in hot tea.

Daily calories 1151 - Dr. Now approved !

Cheers people !! 🥃

just finished a dinner of pre-made meatloaf from Publix, a huge helping of steamed broccoli with butter, carrots and some Walker shortbread.

Daily calories unknown.  Dr Now disapproved.

Hello my peeps!! hope I can keep up.   My cousin keeps texting.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
Just now, MsVixen said:

Hope everyone is doing fine and staying safe!

My area has extended mandated masks everywhere (including outside if you can't social distance) to the end of May. Jeez.

• Love 3

Hello Pounders! Eating habit? Chicken and provolone cheese sammie on Tuscan bread, with red pepper and olive tapenade. Calorie count unknown but I don't give a shit. I'm fat but at least I was slim once! 

I hope everyone is safe, well, and taking good care. Looking forward to a nice snarky night with all of you!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Hi Pounders!  I'm completely throwing out any healthy eating and am just going to pop some popcorn (drenched in butter).  Hope everyone is doing fine and staying safe!

Popcorn is a whole grain!

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hello Pounders! Eating habit? Chicken and provolone cheese sammie on Tuscan bread, with red pepper and olive tapenade. 

Except for the olive part, that sounds yummy.

• Love 5

Hey Pounders!

Skidding in from Maine. My eating habit tonight is pickle juice and a quart of beef broth because my friend is having gastric bypass in two weeks. He's on a liquid diet presurgery so I told him I'd do it with him out of support. 

• Love 9

Hey My Peeps!!!  I am back after the mishap of not knowing we were back on...

How come y'all didn't come get me?!?!?  Ride or Die, right?!

Eating habit:  Covid Special Dinner #212 - 3 Oreos and 6 pringles...Yes, I counted! Real dinner later...

Missed y'all

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Carrie Johnson, age 37, from Huntington, TX, and a major whiner.       She only lives a little over 2 hours from Houston, and with hitting every drive thru that drive should only take a couple of days. That breakfast could feed everyone on the live chat. 

Always overweight, even as a toddler.   Let me guess, another family where the older sister was the princess, until the little brother was born.

(I've seen this same rotten behavior in my cousins.   My cousin was 8 or 10 and the center of everything for her parents, and then her little brother was born.     He was spoiled rotten, and poor Wendy (not even close to her real name) could have disappeared and her parents wouldn't have noticed.      Some people are still like that, and it ruined Wendy's life).  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3