Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03. Carrie's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, PaTatertots said:

Oh heeey, Pounder friends! I missed y'all last week, but I made it tonight armed with a Dr. Pepper, slice of cake and my current crochet WIP. 

Hey y'all doin'?

Hey! 

I have my knitting WIP, which has been a UFO for a long time.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Hey My Peeps!!!  I am back after the mishap of not knowing we were back on...

How come y'all didn't come get me?!?!?  Ride or Die, right?!

Eating habit:  Covid Special Dinner #212 - 3 Oreos and 6 pringles...Yes, I counted! Real dinner later...

Missed y'all

Oh, no worries, you only missed a couple. Good to see you!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Can't be intimate? She still has a hand and mouth.

I'll show myself out........

And with her oral fixation, she should be right on it. 

I am right behind you...

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

I swear, as much as I enjoy certain foods, as good as a nice meal can be, I just never found food to be a comfort and a joy. It certainly has never been my best friend. 

Ah jeez, another one who ate because she wasn't the center of attention. It never occurs to any of these people to lose themselves in a book, a job, volunteering, etc. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, mk828 said:

Reminds me of that other girl who had the 9 dogs.. Can't remember her name. Place was FILTHY 

That was No-Hy-Jeanne.  

Another one who does serial drive thrus of the fast food places.   

So to remember her father, who died after weight loss surgery, she eats a bunch?    24 with one kid, a failed marriage to an abuser, and then another husband (Chris).      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Hey Pounders!

Skidding in from Maine. My eating habit tonight is pickle juice and a quart of beef broth because my friend is having gastric bypass in two weeks. He's on a liquid diet presurgery so I told him I'd do it with him out of support. 

You are a good friend!

• Love 3
Just now, Concerned said:

No parental divorce, no alcoholism, no molestation, her major complaint was she felt mom favored her younger brother.

Weak as water, weak as water.  

Mollie_Sugden_as_Mrs_Slocombe.jpg

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I dunno why these drive-thru scenes drive me so batty. All I can picture is my mother popping me in the mouth if I was to say "I want blahdeblah" she'd be like "Excuse you, it's 'May I please have blahdeblah'. Want in one hand and shit in the other, see which one fills up faster." 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

At least she's not on a scooter in the drive through.

Yet.  She's still young. 

Carrie: He was the greatest thing that ever happened to me

Pepper Mostly: Well, until you have your next sandwich, anyway.

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I swear, as much as I enjoy certain foods, as good as a nice meal can be, I just never found food to be a comfort and a joy

I have to admit some good Italian food is almost (well sometimes) better than sex. 😂 But I know my weakness and just save it for special treats because I have had to watch my weight since I was a teen.

• Love 4