Type keyword(s) to search

GH Elimination: Putting a Hit Out

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

Shawn and Fluke kidnap Felix for being such an embarrassing gay sterotype and stuff him in the trunk of Shawn's car. Elsewhere in PC Alexis and Julian just finish a wild night of passionate love. They decide to celebrate with champagne just as Shawn starts his car. Clink/ Boom no more Shawn Fluke and Felix.

Vote for your next 3:                                                                                          The dead:

Alexis                                                                                                                   Levi

Alice                                                                                                                     Kiki

Anna                                                                                                                    Sonny

Ava                                                                                                                      Sabrina

Bobbie                                                                                                                 Franco

Brad                                                                                                                     Carly

Britt                                                                                                                      Shawn

Cameron                                                                                                              Felix

Carlos                                                                                                                  Fluke

Danny

Dante

Diane

Duke

Elizabeth

Emma

Epiphany

Felicia                                                

Jordan

Joss

Julian

Kevin

Lucas

Lucy

Luke

Lulu

Mac

Maxie

Michael

Mickey (Diamond)

Molly

Monica

Morgan

Nathan

Ned

Nikolas

Nina

Dr. Obrecht

Olivia

Patrick

Ric

Rocco

Rosalie

Sam

Scotty

Silas

Spencer

TJ

Tracy

I vote for:

Brad

Ava

Patrick

• Love 1

When I was voting before I forgot about Levi's existence, to be honest. I do hate him though and am glad you all remembered to vote him off!

Silas

Duke

Nina

(edited)

Sam discovers what Nina is up to. She tells Silas who proceeds to defend Nina. Sam gets mad pushes Silas on top of Nina, ducked tapes them to the wheelchair lights them on fire and pushes them down the stairs. Silas and Nina die a fiery death.

Emma gets fed up being stalked by Spencer. She hacks into grandma Anna's police database and discovers Spencer is really a 40 y/o dwarf pretending to be a child a la The Orphan. Emma lures Spencer onto the roof and says "I'm a Scorpio you nasty pedophile" and pushes him off a parapet. Spencer falls to his death.

Vote for your next 3:                                                                                         

Alexis                                                                                                                  

Alice                                                                                                                    

Anna                                                                                                                   

Ava                                                                                                                     

Bobbie                                                                                                               

Brad                                                                                                                    

Britt                                                                                                                    

Cameron                                                                                                            

Carlos                                                                                                                 

Danny                                                                                                               

Dante                                                                                                                

Diane                                                                                                                 

Duke

Elizabeth

Emma

Epiphany

Felicia                                               

Jordan

Joss

Julian

Kevin

Lucas

Lucy

Luke

Lulu

Mac

Maxie

Michael

Mickey (Diamond)

Molly

Monica

Morgan

Nathan

Ned

Nikolas

Dr. Obrecht

Olivia

Patrick

Ric

Rocco

Rosalie

Sam

Scotty

TJ

Tracy

The Dead:

Levi

Kiki

Sonny

Sabrina

Franco

Carly

Shawn

Felix

Fluke

Nina

Silas

Spencer

I vote for

Brad

Ava

Patrick

Someday soon one of my picks will finally get to die!

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 2

I'm dying laughing at shoutout to The Orphan, Cattitude!

I'm sure you'll come up with a more fitting end to these fools, but just for fun:

Dr. O.

Patrick

(Offended on behalf of his old friend Robin, Casey the alien sends a meteor hurtling to earth and squishes crazy Obrecht and Patprick in the hospital parking lot)

Britt

(She spends so much time staring at the wreckage, trying to decide if she's sad or relieved over her insane mother's death, that she gets hit by an ambulance)

• Love 1