Type keyword(s) to search

GH Elimination: Putting a Hit Out

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

Epiphany was practicing her caterwaul...er singing and was hitting notes only dogs could hear. She activated a pack of rabied dogs who tore through town and mauled Epiphany and Lulu to death. Dante sighed in relief and went in search of Anna.

Vote for your next 2:

Alexis                                                                                                            

Alice                                                                                                              

Anna

Bobbie                                                                                                            

Britt  

Danny  

Dante                                                                                                          

Diane                                                                                                           

Emma

Felicia                                         

Jordan

Julian

Kevin

Lucas

Lucy

Mac

Maxie

Michael

Molly

Monica

Morgan

Nathan

Ned

Nikolas

Patrick

Ric

Sam

Scotty

TJ

Tracy

The Dead:

Levi

Kiki

Sonny

Sabrina

Franco

Carly

Shawn

Felix

Fluke

Nina

Silas

Spencer

Luke

Mickey

Duke

Rosalie

Olivia

Dr. Obrecht

Ava

Brad

Elizabeth

Joss

Carlos

Cameron

Rocco

Epiphany

Lulu

I vote:

Patrick

Britt

• Love 2

I'll go along with what appears to be the popular votes today:

Britt - weirdo

Alice - I always felt they used this character to make fun of larger women (but I haven't paid attention to her since the days of her pathetic crush on Luke, so what do I know)

This is something like the fifth day in a row I've voted for Britta.  To paraphrase Uncle Sonny, why won't she just die?!?

Its a shame too, because I really use to like Britta, but the past few months she has become pathetic.  

• Love 2

Alice accidentally overhears Britt scheming to get Nikolas. Alice threatens to tell on her. Britt gets angry Alice laughs and says bitch I'm the Dominator!  Alice and Britt have a WWE style throwdown in Alice's hospital room the escalates out into the hall. Britt pulls a scalpel on Alice who lunges at Britt and gets her in a bear hug as they go crashing out the window. The last thing you hear as Alice and Britt fall to their deaths is Morgan yelling NOOOOO not the Dominator!<tear>

Vote for your next 2:

Alexis

Anna

Bobbie                                                                                                           

Danny 

Dante                                                                                                         

Diane                                                                                                          

Emma

Felicia                                        

Jordan

Julian

Kevin

Lucas

Lucy

Mac

Maxie

Michael

Molly

Monica

Morgan

Nathan

Ned

Nikolas

Patrick

Ric

Sam

Scotty

TJ

Tracy

The Dead:

Levi

Kiki

Sonny

Sabrina

Franco

Carly

Shawn

Felix

Fluke

Nina

Silas

Spencer

Luke

Mickey

Duke

Rosalie

Olivia

Dr. Obrecht

Ava

Brad

Elizabeth

Joss

Carlos

Cameron

Rocco

Epiphany

Lulu

Alice

Britt

I vote:

Patrick

Emma

Just FYI we have 8 more days of voting 2 then 10 days of voting one. Phew there are a lot of people to kill off!