Type keyword(s) to search

GH Elimination: Putting a Hit Out

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

To show my appreciation for you taking out Scotty's nasty bathrobe along with Bobbie, Cattitude, I'm giving one vote to:

Patrick

Other vote to Anna, who has become too dumb to live and certainly too dumb to be police chief

• Love 2
(edited)

As TJ walked out of the apartment building he heard a humming noise and looked up just in time to see an Amazon flying delivery drone carrying an Xbox One fall from the sky. The drone lands on TJ killing him.

She had prepared for this day.  She had abducted a serial killer and taken him to South America for plastic surgery.  The doppelganger was now ready. She sneaks him into PC and stabs him to death. She abducts Nathan and whisks him away. As far as PC knows Nathan was stabbed to death by an unknown assailant.  Now he is all hers FOREVER. Cattitude takes Nathan home to her secret retreat locking him away forever in the lap of luxury. He has all the cat toys and treats det Special Kitty could ever want, the only thing not allowed is clothing. MEOW!(What? Ya’ll didn’t really think I could kill my det Special Kitty. If three hots and a cot were good enough for Robin then Nathan can SURELY be happy in his Special Kitty forever home. Consider him payment for my killing spree.)

Vote for your next 2:

Alexis

Anna

Dante

Felicia

Jordan

Julian

Kevin

Lucas

Mac

Maxie

Michael