Type keyword(s) to search

GH Elimination: Putting a Hit Out

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

(edited)

pppsssttt....hey over here. I'm offering a one day only special on extra votes.

Anyone who'd like an extra vote to kill off Patrick Drake just like this post. mahahahahaha.

ETA:** In case anyone wants to call shenanigans and turn me in for voter fraud, this post was just for fun. Patrick already had the majority of the votes when I posted this. The Likes just garnered Patrick an extra death scene and didn't contribute to his demise.**

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 17

pppsssttt....hey over here. I'm offering a one day only special on extra votes.

Anyone who'd like an extra vote to kill off Patrick Drake just like this post. mahahahahaha.

Since Sam is dead there's no reason for me to keep Patrick alive.

Patrick really needs to suffer.  I think this seriel killer taking everyone out should imprison him in a windowless room, castrate him, inject him with ebola, and then force him to listen to "You Are not Alone" at a defeaning volume on endless repeat.

• Love 6

I'm taking a break from voting minor characters I don't need to see more of to vote:

Jordan

Lucas

mostly to help save Patrick.  Patrick pisses me off sometimes, but I don't want the top 10 to be comprised entirely of rando newbies and characters who average fewer than a dozen lines of dialogue a month. 

Patrick. But Robin gets to kill him.

Yes, please let his death be that he pops up again in Robin's lab, and she's prepared with a syringe of a special drug she developed just for him.  Please? 

• Love 2

Patrick is so lonely. No one really understands him. He is taking a walk to clear his head and comes upon a lake. Walking by he spies his own reflection in the water and is instantly drawn to it. Why has he never noticed this beautiful creature before?  Like Narcissus before him Patrick falls so in love with his own reflection he loses all sense of space and time. Patrick falls into the lake and drowns in his own reflection.(This was the original ending  of Patrick Drake, but due to recent events an alternate ending was also made available by popular demand, b/c killing Patrick once isn’t enough.)
She cannot believe what she is reading. After ALL that she has been through THIS is what she gets. Divorce papers FedEx’d to her without as much as an email or text. Robin marches herself to PC and walks right into her home. There is Patrick admiring himself in the mirror she walks up to him and stabs him in the crotch then she dunks both his hands in battery acid, shaves his face with a rusty old razor blade and pours hot oil on his head. When she is finished she has him cryogenically frozen in carbonite a la Hans Solo and sets him up as a statue in her home. Smiling Robin sits on her sofa sipping wine and looking fabulous. That is THE END of Patrick Drake.
Footnote: Oh I almost forgot. Lucas gets Syphilis from his poor choices in sexual partners and dies.

(Just FYI I’ve been voting for Patrick since day 2, his demise was very satisfying indeed! MEOW!)

Vote for your next 2(last day to vote 2):

Alexis

Anna

Dante

Jordan

Julian

Kevin

Mac

Maxie

Monica

Ned

Ric

Tracy

I vote:

Ric

Kevin

• Love 1

How fitting that Patrick died (twice) yesterday of all days. I'm a little worried that the cryogenics version won't stick though. I've been watching Night Shift Season 1 on Netflix, which gave me even more reasons to vote for him. 

Moving on...

Anna

Tracy

I hated Sonny so much today, I was wondering if we could bring Sonny back and kill him again in the most painful way.

Maybe he can be like Kenny from South Park?  Kill him every single day, along with whoever gets voted off that day. 

• Love 5

Maybe he can be like Kenny from South Park?  Kill him every single day, along with whoever gets voted off that day. 

Consider this post shot with a bullet of love by a bar ware bedraggled hoor.  You bastard.

• Love 2

Jordan can't believe they caught her. She almost had this Columbian drug lord right where she wanted him and her cover was blown. If only she could get her hands free she could get to her backup gun hidden behind her fabulous jacket. She breaks off a peice of her acrylic fingernail and uses that to free her hands. As BAMF Jordan raises her gun to shoot her captor she is killed in a hail of machinegun fire.

Maxie is excited she finally has permission to go visit Georgie. She decides to drive cross country to see some sights on her way. Maxie plugs the destination address in her GPS. She listens to the navigation voice and even though the road ends she continues to follow the direction the GPS gives her and Maxie drives right off a cliff to her death.

Ladies and gentlemen I give you the top 10...tada

Vote for one:

Alexis

Anna

Dante

Julian

Kevin

Mac

Monica

Ned

Ric

Tracy

I vote:

Kevin

• Love 1

Instead of someone crying out "You killed Kenny; you bastard!", I believe the battlecry should be "You killed that bastard Sonny; thanks!".

Alexis - b/c she procreated with that bastard Sonny

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1