Type keyword(s) to search

GH Elimination: Putting a Hit Out

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

Ric - as pretty as the actor is, this character has just sucked from day one. From his initial, whiny obsession with Sonny and the nasty panic room stuff, to sleeping with Sam when Alexis (who I don't even like) had cancer ... Blah.

(Aw, poor Maxie - she literally became too stupid to live!)

• Love 4

I'll go with Kevin this time I guess, since I might have an easier time dislodging him.

Dante--he forgave Sonny for shooting him in the chest. And calls him Dad!

Only one in a while! :p 

:writing all your names down who voted for Dante because while I want to remember you all for my grudge list I actually don't have a very good memory so I gotta write it down:

• Love 7

:writing all your names down who voted for Dante because while I want to remember you all for my grudge list I actually don't have a very good memory so I gotta write it down:

Only if you write in crayon and use a sharpie to viciously scibble them out as you get your "revenge" a la The Nina.

<whispers> you might want to get your doppelganger ready<wink>

• Love 2

It's a little disturbing that 3/4 of the cast was killed before I felt bad about losing any of them.

I'm disturbed by how little I care about most of those who remain.  Probably also still a losing proposition, but yet again I try:

Kevin

• Love 2

He was so tired. He could not believe how much work it was to keep her satisfied. He needed food and sleep. Who knew Anna was the female Christian Grey? He turned over to try and catch a nap, but no she wanted more right now he gives it his all but Dante dies from too much sex.

(@ulkis looks around the coast seems clear, rolls in the cryogenic egg, loads Dante into it, throws wax replica of Dante on the bed, stuffs LONG hitlist of names in pocket, strolls out in search of Robin.)

Vote for one:

Alexis

Anna

Julian

Kevin

Mac

Monica

Ned

Ric

Tracy

I vote:

Kevin

• Love 1

He was so tired. He could not believe how much work it was to keep her satisfied. He needed food and sleep. Who knew Anna was the female Christian Grey? He turned over to try and catch a nap, but no she wanted more right now he gives it his all but Dante dies from too much sex.

(@ulkis looks around the coast seems clear, rolls in the cryogenic egg, loads Dante into it, throws wax replica of Dante on the bed, stuffs LONG hitlist of names in pocket, strolls out in search of Robin.)

I haven't decided the title of the list yet. It's either the "the people with tragic taste" hitlist, the "really? RIC over all the other characters let alone Dante?!" list, or the "people who like to rub salt in my wounds" list. ;)

But at least Dante got a much much more than decent send-off, lol.

my vote: Mac

• Love 1