Type keyword(s) to search

GH Elimination: Putting a Hit Out

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

I'm leaving for vacation in the morning.  But I'm definitely checking in some time from the hotel to make sure Kevin is dead, dead, dead.  If Ryan wants to pull an identical twin murder-suicide, I wouldn't hate it. Bonus points if one of the bullets involved goes through the intended victim, and somehow ends up penetrating Sonny's coffin, right into his face. 

• Love 2

He sits in his bathtub. He can't believe since he cut ties with Lucy, no one has even thought of him. No one calls or visits, it is almost like he doesn't exsist.  He picks up the razor blade and Kevin commits suicide by slitting his own wrists.

(Sorry that I don't know GH history enough to use some of you guys ideas for Kevin.)

Vote for one:

Alexis

Anna

Julian

Mac

Monica

Ned

Ric

I vote:

Ric

This sucks, I like everyone left.  I guess I'll go with Ric, but I'm not happy about it. 

I say we continue killing off all the guys until only women are left standing

Somewhere, Guza just got the chills. 

• Love 3

Julian

Chalk it up to extensive fast-forwarding, but I didn't realize until Alexis confronted Julian last week that he was still in the mob.  Do you know how much more pleasant this show is when you just ff all the parts you don't like?  Sonny doesn't even exist in the version of the show that I watch.  At any rate, I would have voted Julian much sooner if I'd realized.  Not that it probably would have made a difference, but still.  I HATE THE MOB. 

• Love 1

Ric is so angry. First he has to fake his death, then the feds give him this terrible job as a garbageman in witness protection, now he finds out b/c of Julian Molly almost got blown-up! Ric has gotten his hands on a gun, he now plans to sneak back to PC and deal with Julian. He walks out of the bus stations towards his bus and Ric gets struck by another bus and killed.

Vote for one:

Alexis

Anna

Julian

Mac

Monica

Ned

I vote:

Alexis

Today is the first day it's been hard for me to choose, and we're down to, what?, approximately 10% of the folks we started out with. 

Alexis gets my vote because, IIRC, her character is the newbie among those that are left.