Type keyword(s) to search

GH Elimination: Putting a Hit Out

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

We could do couples.  Since this show only has, like, 2 actual couples we could expand the universe to all couplings of currently active characters so long as both characters now appear on the show.  So, Sonny and Sam would be okay, but Sonny and Brenda would not.  I think that would yield a decent number:

Anna and Duke

Anna and Luke

Ava and Morgan

Ava and Sonny

Bobbie and Scotty

Brad and Lucas

Brad and Felix

Britt and Nikolas

Britt and Patrick

Carly and Sonny

Carly and Franco

Elizabeth and Ric

Elizabeth and Nikolas

Emma and Cameron

Emma and Spencer

Felicia and Mac

Felicia and Luke

Felix and Lucas

Jordan and Shawn

Kiki and Michael

Kiki and Morgan

Lucy and Kevin

Lucy and Scotty

Lulu and Dante

Maxie and Levi

Maxie and Nathan

Molly and TJ

Dr. Olbrecht and Victor

Olivia and Ned

Olivia and Sonny

Sabrina and Patrick

Sam and Sonny

Sam and Ric

Sam and Silas

Tracy and Luke

(I'm sure there are others I've forgotten--I do ff generously).

I also vote for changing the voting a bit so that people get a certain number of up votes every day along with their down votes.  I think only voting down benefits characters who are just kind of there because no one is motivated to vote against even though they may not have very many actual fans, and it is unduly harsh for polarizing characters like Liz, Patrick, Nathan, etc., who can be hammered by people who don't like them while those who do can't really do anything to show support.

Just suggestions.

Edited by Rancide

My not-very-well-thought-out idea: Make a couple from a current character and a past character. I guess you'd need to select a batch of past characters equal to the number of current characters. And possibly consider the past character as he or she was in their prime, so we're not matching up 100 year olds with 20 year olds. Although knowing what we now know about Milo, he might go for Lucille March. 

Frank turned on the light to his office and was shocked at what he saw: someone had painted the walls gray!  A few hours later, Frank walked out to the parking lot and was shocked at what he say: someone had painted his car grey.  He wondered to himself which of the many, many, many actors he had screwed over was behind this.  As Frank drove up to his house, he became enraged; someone had painted his house gray.  

Now Frank knew someone was out to get him.  Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice behind him.  As this person asked if he liked his new office, car and house, Franm spun around expecting one of those many, many, many actors he had screwed over, but instead it was Jon-Paul Lavoisier.  Laughing hysterically, JP said "gotcha!".  Frank thought it was funny; he thought JP was an amazing actor.  He didnt understand why those bitter TWoP posters didnt think so.  They didnt like all the gray sets either.  Bitches.  

Frank invites JP inside for a beer, and a few hours, Frank was drunk.  JP asked Frank to come out to the pool.  JP said he had a huge surprise for Frank.  Drunk, Frank didnt notice that the water wasn't blue.  As Frank stood on the edge of the pool, JP suddenly reached towards his neck and began to take off his mask, revealing his true identity: Scott Clifton!  Scott pushed Frank into the pool and it was only then that Frank realized the water had been replaced with gray paint.  Frank couldn't swim.  Frank drowned in the gray paint.

As Frank drowned, Scott picked up his phone.   He texted "Frank's been fired."  Standing in her kitchen, Monica read Scott's text and a smile crossed her face.  Frons was next on her list.  Suddenly, there was a knock at the door; Gail, Audrey, and Lesley were there for their weekly card game . . .

• Love 2

Ive written, what I hope you all will think is an amazing, final chapter wherein Monica finally takes her ultimate revenge against Guza.  But I cs nt figure out how to kill Frons.

Monica was growing impatient; she was expecting a text from Susan.  Monica wondered, what was keeping Susan was killing Frons?  Monica turned on the tv and amused and what she saw: police were outside Frons' home and he was dead.He had been shot with a polonium bullet, a chandelier had fallen on him, and he had eaten poisoned pancakes.   

As Monica smiled to herself, at a waffle house outside L.A., three women toasted to their victory.  The waitress thought she recognized them, but wasn't sure.  "And you're sure we cant get in trouble for this", asked Susan.  "yes, trust me, im a lawyer" said Starr.  "Well ladies, im off to kill those ass-holes from Prospect Park; bitches owe me money", said Erika.  

Frons, Carlivati, Valentini, and Phelps were all finally dead; now Monica could finally go personally after her greatest enemy: Guza!

Anyone interested in doing a new round? We can use the current cast and/or do some sort of twist like Best Quotes, Best Arguments, or Best Pairings (we would crowd source for any twists, of course).

• Love 1

Does anyone know the whole cast?

Sonny

Morgan

Carly

Micheal

Sabrina

Kiki

Ava

Silas

Nina

Nathan

Maxie

Spinelli

Mac

Felicia

Georgie

Patrick

Sam

Jake/Jason

Hayden

Fake Jake

Ric

Molly

TJ

Jordan

Liz

Cameron

Aiden

Luke

Tracy

Monica

Judge Monica's Boyfriend

Felix

Lucas

Brad

Ellie

Milo

Max

Franco

Nina

Dr. O

Magda

Duke

Anna

Shawn

Jordan

Bruce

Spencer

Nik

Helena

Val

Bobbie

Scotty

Olivia

Ned

Alexis

Emma

Danny

My heart just isn't in it this year. You know the show is bad when I can't even get excited about (virtually) killing off these characters.

[sighs. Kicks a few rocks disconsolately.].

I think you got everyone, except Joss and baby Avery.

And Sloan!! You can't forget him, because he MUST die painfully.

Who in fuck is Bruce? I'm voting for him first, just on principle. #toomanycharacters

Max and Milo are still alive on the show? Good grief.

• Love 1

You have Nina on there twice. Absolutely unacceptable, since her very presence is utterly intolerable. Unless we plan on killing her twice in the most painful way possible.

Um, you left out Dante and Lulu (and Rocco). This cast is entirely too large. Ugh, and Rosalie.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 1

Sonny

Carly

Morgan

Micheal

Max

Milo

Shawn

TJ

Jordan

Duke

Bruce

Rosalie

Nina

Franco

Silas

Kiki

Ava

Julian

Luke

Lulu

Dante

Rocco

Valerie

Nik

Spencer

Lucas

Brad

Anna

Patrick

Emma

Sam

Jake/Jason

Cameron

Liz

Aiden

Molly

Alexis

Ric

Scotty

Bobbie

Lucy

Kevin

Sloane

Joss

Alice (The Dominator)

Tracy

Monica

Ned

Olivia

Bruce (Duke's bodyguard )

Ellie

Nathan

Maxie

Spinelli

Georgie

Mac

Felicia

Hayden

Fake Jake

Brad

Dr. O

Epiphany

Sabrina

Felix

Milo

Max

Avery

Eh what the hell? Kill everyone. I'll even let you kill Connie twice. But if anyone's not on this list, assume they were eaten by Godzilla or struck by Chandy. The rules are: Vote for three kills a day. Top three are dead! When we dwindle down, then two, then one. Winner character kills Ron.

Characters :

Sonny

Carly

Morgan

Micheal

Max

Milo

Shawn

TJ

Jordan

Duke

Bruce (Duke's bodyguard )

Rosalie

Kiki

Ava

Silas

Nina

Nathan

Maxie

Spinelli

Mac

Felicia

Georgie

Ellie

Dr. O

Julian

Carlos

Johnny Zacahara

Sabrina

Felix

Brad

Lucas

Luke

Lulu

Dante

Rocco/Ben

Bobbie

Valerie

Joss

Patrick

Robin

Emma

Sam

Jake/Jason

Hayden /Greenlee

Nik

Fake Jake

Billy Abbott

Phylis Sommers

Franco

Original Crispy Franco

Franco's Monkey

Heather Webber

Scotty

Alexis

Dobbs

Molly

Connie/Kate

Olivia

Avery

Epiphany

Judge Monica'sBoyfriend

Monica

Tracy

Alice

Ned

Sloane

Ric

Liz

Cameron

Aiden

Lucy

Kevin

Nik

Spencer

Got it!

Lord Cthulu heard a shrieking sound of terror pierce His dark kingdom, beneath Port Charles, portal to Darkness. For about two years or so, it had been going on. And it kept getting worse. He decided to do something about it. His Royal Spaghetti Godness rose to the café where he heard the shrieking. Something about a baby, pills, that damn Micheal kid. He heard the name Micheal screeched a lot in the past twenty some odd years. Some blonde moppet was raving. Cthulu was hungry. So he ate The Kiki. It wasn't enough. He looked over and heard something repeating Itself. Cthulu didn't like repetitive speech. So he ate The Nina. Nom.

Meanwhile, a twenty something year old man, dressed in flannel with surprisingly great hair, aimed his sniper rifle. No. A bullet wasn't painful enough. He grabbed a crossbow. Ready, aim, fire! He ran to his target. Bullseye! "Why?", the target asked. "I heard in twenty years I become you. I'm saving the future, asshole. Now, I have business at a Temple." As he left, the man curbstomped Franco, making sure he was dead.

Pick the next deaths! 3 choices!!!

Sonny

Carly

Morgan

Micheal

Max

Milo

Shawn

TJ

Jordan

Duke

Bruce