Type keyword(s) to search

GH Elimination: Putting a Hit Out

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

Fuck this game if Anna doesn't win. Fucking kill Mac and Monica (I don't care in which order) because FUCKING ANNA DEVANE needs to win this. Or I'm going to get cranky. Anna should win simply for being with Robert at one point in time. She fucking rules, period.

And if she doesn't win, this entire thing has been a complete waste of my time. Change your votes. [/subliminal message] 

• Love 3

When Guza screwed over AJ and slaughtered Alan, then ReRon toyed with our emotions to Dock and Roll Jasus and return OG AJ to us only to slay him by Sonny's hand while Anna pretty much lost her damned mind, she became dead to us all.

In the lab, she should have been Duke who and jumped Robert and never let go, but she couldn't even realize that A and J could be gun toting, flask swigging Ava Jerome, sister of her sworn enemy, Jewwwlian? And then the man who cheated on her Robin is all she's out doing dr stuffs I'm divorcing her. So she's all, cool. So in conclusion, didn't defend Robin, banged Luke, was dumb at recent times.

Dead over the screwed over Monica. Paid for by the campaign to resurrect the Quartermaines.

• Love 1

See, Grrpants09, that's why I wanted so badly for her to win - of the three remaining characters, I feel she's been written out of character the most, while Mac at least gets to still be the nice caring dad (although you notice he's too busy with Maxie to be all "hey, is Robin coming back soon or what?!" either - just saying). And Monica's offscreen so much they haven't had the chance to wreck her, really. So I want Anna to get the prize of offing the writers. :)

But, as long as she dies with dignity and heroically (hint, hint Cattitude!) I can live with her losing out to Mac and Monica.

(But my vote is still for Mac, who I also hope dies a hero in this game - or at least peacefully in his sleep).

• Love 1
(edited)

She couldn't believe she'd been poisoned. All this time her afternoon tea had been laced, causing her to lose her damn mind and make the PCPD a laughing stock. All those bungled cases and to top it off, not realizing Robin needed her. When she found herself taking Patrick's side against Robin somewhere deep inside she realized what was happening and started faking drinking her tea. Now that the affects had worn off, it took her all of ten seconds to realize what had really happened to Robin. Dressed all in black like a cat she sneaks in and finds Robin in her cell. Robin is relieved her mom has come to get her. Anna quickly realizes Robin has been drinking the same poison she has, no wonder she never escaped on her own. As they sneak away they are confronted by a robotic Borg with a gun, a gun fight ensues and Anna shoots The Borg who smiles as he pulls the grenade pin. Anna yells at Robin to run as Robin escapes, Anna falls on The Borg to save Robin and dies in the blast.

****Final day to vote someone out, who will be the sole survivor?***

Vote for one:

Mac

Monica

I vote:

Mac

Edited by Cattitude

Thank you for giving Anna Devane a good, honorable death, Cattitude! Oh if only she'd shagged Robert one last time when she had the chance! *weeps*

Now, for my last vote: the last one standing, to wreak the ultimate revenge for the desecration of the show once recognizable as General Hospital, should be a doctor. So...

Mac will die.

Sorry, Mac! Please make it painless, Catittude!

• Love 2

At least Anna went out as a hero.

Im voting for Monica ONLY because Mac got shot by that #### Levi yesterday.  

if it was up to me, Mac & Monica would team up to kill Cartini while Robin, who i don't believe we killed, would get to take out Guza, Phelps  & Frons.

Edited by Tiger

This is really tough:

While Mac is not as awesome as his superspy brother (and frankly, who is?), he was law enforcement and never waivered is his disdain for the mob even while those he loved cozied on up to them.  Plus, he's a nice guy and the most awesome father on the show, biology be damned.

Monica, on the other hand, is a doctor on a show called General Hospital and has had her entire family wiped out by the mob.  Plus I believe at this point, she is the person who has been in Port Charles the longest (at least consistently, since Scotty may pre-date Monica's arrival but she has never left - not counting long periods she spends in the "old folks" closet).  

Even though I am very sorry to do it, I vote for Mac.

• Love 2

Mac.

This one hurts. A lot. But because Guza and Ron have killed off (and rekilled) Quartermaines right and left, Monica has to be the last one standing. 

And ditto to this being a lot of fun!

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1
See, Grrpants09, that's why I wanted so badly for her to win - of the three remaining characters, I feel she's been written out of character the most, while Mac at least gets to still be the nice caring dad (although you notice he's too busy with Maxie to be all "hey, is Robin coming back soon or what?!" either - just saying).

Yeah, plus it's easy to be the nicest character when said character only shows up on screen twice a month. Mac was a bad boy when he first came on the show lol. Robert punched him out. THAT SAYS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW.

Anyway, my vote obviously goes to Mac, muahahaha.

• Love 2

Mac

Because Ron must be killed for what he did to SK AJ, Guza for Alan, Ron again for Tracy and that damn Alice story, because Morgan and Lauren are not Q's, because Micheal could be interesting if Ron let him, and because Jason is not really Monica's son and AT is the only Emily that matters. Monica gets to stand last.

Sorry Mac. You should have punched Levi long ago.

Sigh....Mac

But please let him go out doing something like jumping between a grandmother pushing a baby in a stroller and a speeding car.  Or saving a girl he spies being mugged who looks exactly like Georgie.  Something.  

Then Monica gets to kill the writing staff before setting out to locate Frons, Guza, and Phelps to finish them off, too. 

• Love 1

I was going to vote to save Mac, but then I realized that in "real" GH life, he would probably do something that would save Monica, so . . . 

Mac.

( and a single tear rolls down my cheek)

• Love 1

He was almost there. He had planted bombs, pretended to be a serial killer, heck he even killed a werewolf. Some people had helped him along by having accidents and being heros. Here he was only one person stood in his way. He walked up behind her gun in hand as she turned around with a smile on her face. I've been waiting for you. What? You look surprised. He raised the gun as she said "I hope you enjoyed your coffee this morning, b/c it will be your last. The Scorpios might be stealth, but us Quartermaines have always been the most devious." Mac clutched his chest as he fell to the ground dead from her poison.

So MONICA was the last person standing. She smiled as she walked off in search of Ron.

Thanks so much for everyone's kind words and I'm glad ya'll enjoyed our little game. I believe no one person's view is the best and I believe in democracy so I think at this time anyone who wants to should get a chance to write THE END of Ron at the hands of Monica. So let's take today and anyone who wants can add a post detailing Ron and/or any other former writer's death at Monica's hand.

I'm sorry I had to make Mac a bad guy at the end, but it was always going to end that way whomever ended up the last two. Starting tomorrow @Sake614 has agreed to moderate the next game whatever we chose to do. It was great fun ya'll.

• Love 2

As Jill sat in her office ogling that picture of Steve Burton in a purple leotard, she heard a strange noise.  It was a noise she hadn't heard since Christmas Eve 2006; it was the sound of a fax.  As she approached the fax machine, she glanced at the latest Emmy on her mantel.  The sound stopped, Jill picked up the paper and read the words "you're being killed off.  Merry Christmas."  Startled, Jill dropped the paper to the floor and turned around just in time to see her precious Emmy come flying towards her face.   In her dying moments, Jill looked up, expecting to see a Frame or a Quartermaine,  but instead saw Kathy Griffin.  Suddenly Kathy said "No Jill, YOU will pay this".  With Jill finally dead, Kathy picked up her cell and tested "the ferret is roadkill".

Monica had just come home from buying a red S harpie.  She looked down at her cell as a text from Kathy Griffin came in.  A smile crossde her lips as she read the text.  She pulled out her red Sharpie, and x'ed over Jill's face.  

As she sat starring at the ABCDaytime 2010 Christmas photo, she wondered who was next: Frons, Guza, Ron or Frank?  So many targets and so little time before Gail, Audrey and Lesley would stop by for their weekly mahjan game . . .

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 7

Monica strolled through the CBS studios. Jill sat there, with her coffee, thumbing through her roladex. Lala. Which one of her friends would play Adam Newman? Maybe Maurice from General Hospital. Monica tapped her on the shoulder.

"Want some pizza, bitch? " Before Jill could answer, she was dead.

Monica flew to Canada, where Guza was writing degrassi episodes. She grabbed her gun. This is for Alan, you bastard. Guza fell dead. Monica answered her phone.

"It's done. Set the bomb"

Monica went to Franken Ron. She grabbed her sword. This is for AJ. This is for Tracy. Jason was not my favorite.

She killed them. As they lay there dying, a man walked over to her.

"Mom, are we safe?"

"Yes, AJ, we finally are. Now let's go find your father. "

• Love 2

Ron was devastated,  just devastated; no one wanted to have ac three-some with him.  He didn't know why.  He was using the same lines and the same jokes that had been successful before.  So it was another night with of cheesecake and Falcon Crest.   Ron enjoyed the show, but thought it would have been better with more rape jokes.  Ron ate the first bite of cheesecake and suddenly felt ill.

The next thing Ron knew, he was in a windowless room with only a large speaker and gun.  Suddenly, his favorite song started to play.  It was a song he had written himself.   He started to sing along, " you are not alone . . .".   When the song was over, it played again, but louder this time.  

Two hours later,  Ron couldn't take it anymore.  He picked up the gun and shot himself, but he was such a bad shot that he shot himself in the shoulder.   It took hours, but Ron finally died.  

On the other side of the wall, Garin Wolfe laughed.  "That's what you get for ruining my four year Lady in White epic.  Garin picked up his phone and texted "Ron Carlivati sleeps with the fishes".

Monica sat in her living room as she read the text.  A smile crossed her lips.  She took out her red Sharpie and the ABCDaytime 2010 Christmas photo and x'ed over Ron's face.  "Two down, three to go" she said.  She laughed to herself as she went into the kitchen to prepare the cheese platter.  The girls would be by ft or cards shortly and she still had three stupid delusional motherfuckers to kill . . .

• Love 7