Type keyword(s) to search

GH Elimination: Putting a Hit Out

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

(edited)

This is being done on DOOL and Y&R boards so why not here to see who can be the last character standing.

It'll be like killing them off.

First we'll vote for three you want to die and as we dwindle down we'll vote for two and then one until we're left with one character and that character is the sole survivor. It will be just current cast only.

Anyone can play as many days as you choose

After about 24 hours we'll eliminate and vote again.

Who ever voted that day, we take the majority and those three characters get the ax.

It gets harder as the list get smaller.

So first I made the list. Let me know if you see I've left someone off. I counted Luke/Fluke as one person I also have Ric,Carlos and Sabrina on here unless anyone objects.

Here is everyone:

Alexis

Alice

Anna

Ava

Bobbie

Brad

Britt

Cameron

Carlos

Carly

Danny

Dante

Diane

Duke

Elizabeth

Emma

Epiphany

Felicia

Felix

Franco

Jordan

Joss

Julian

Kevin

Kiki(Lauren)

Levi

Lucas

Lucy

Luke/Fluke

Lulu

Mac

Maxie

Michael

Mickey (Diamond)

Molly

Monica

Morgan

Nathan

Ned

Nikolas

Nina

Dr. Obrecht

Olivia

Patrick

Ric

Rocco

Rosalie

Sabrina

Sam

Scotty

Shawn

Silas

Spencer

Sonny

TJ

Tracy

I vote for:

Levi

Brad

Ava

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 1
(edited)

Kiki

Levi

Sabrina

ETA:

I also have Ric,Carlos and Sabrina on here unless anyone objects.

This (bolded part) really tickled me; if I were the PTV Swami, I'd call this a sure bet.

Edited by SomeJabroni

Sonny -- dies in prison after  an anxiety attack due to his claustrophobia.

Carly -- life in prison due to being a heinous bitch and horrible mother

Levi -- just gone never to be heard from again

Or Franco could have a relapse of BrainTumorSerialKiller syndrome and kills off all three before Patrick removes the tumor.

• Love 1
(edited)

Same with Mickey Diamond; he's clearly a placeholder for Fake!Luke, and will no doubt be shot once Fake!Luke returns.

Luke, Fake! or otherwise, is fair game, of course.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

You beat me to it lol! I was going to start this tonight or tomorrow, but thanks for thinking of it!

My first three votes go to:

Sonny

Levi

Nina

Well I'll be glad to share with you. Once we are done with current characters if we decide to move on to dead characters or off show characters we want brought back I don't know enough GH history to make those lists. You could take one of those games over:)

**SPOILER ALERT**  I'm shocked at how much everyone hates Kiki now Levi is a given he and Kiki are running away with the game right now. I thought surely Sonny would run away with first place.LOL

Deal lol! I definitely want Kiki gone, but I just have to get rid of Sonny, I may have to follow the Chicago motto of vote early, vote often to make it happen but I WILL get him voted off the shoe lol!

First time since he got kicked into the water that I've wished Jason were around.  Because the correct answer to this game is and all always will be:  Sonny, Carly, Jason.  Since I can't vote Jason, I'll go with

Sonny

Carly

Franco

I think the Levi kid is on a short-term contract.  I'll let that take care of him for me.  The others there's no other escape from!

(edited)

Not that I want her killed at all anytime soon, but you forgot Anna. Oh, and Rosalie. I have a few others, not sure if you want to add them as they're not really currently on canvas, but then again neither is Carlos.

Heather

Madeline

Max

Milo

Victor

And then what do we do about Robin who's coming back, and the Frozen Borg? And I'm guessing no need to add the really young kids like Danny, Rocco (ugh, still hate it) and Aiden who seems to have really disappeared off the face of the earth.

Sorry if I'm being nitpicky and anal, but I just want to have everyone have the same chance to be killed. ;)

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 1

A rogue serial killer came to PC. His signature killing method is to string victims up by clamping their hands in bear traps, then he slowly drains their blood by making small cuts all over their bodies. After they are weak from blood loss he breaks both their legs and leaves them in the forest for animals to finish off. His first victim is Levi followed closely by Kiki, he narrowly misses capturing Sabrina and Franco, but gets lucky by noticing a strangly orange glowing man and Sonny is his final victim. The suffering of the three was great indeed.

Vote for your next 3:

Alexis

Alice

Anna

Ava

Bobbie

Brad

Britt

Cameron

Carlos

Carly

Danny

Dante

Diane

Duke

Elizabeth

Emma

Epiphany

Felicia

Felix

Franco

Jordan

Joss

Julian

Kevin

Lucas

Lucy

Luke/Fluke

Lulu

Mac

Maxie

Michael

Mickey (Diamond)

Molly

Monica

Morgan

Nathan

Ned

Nikolas

Nina

Dr. Obrecht

Olivia

Patrick

Ric

Rocco

Rosalie

Sabrina

Sam

Scotty

Shawn

Silas

Spencer

TJ

Tracy

My vote is:

Brad

Ava

Patrick

Sonny is dead! Woohoo!

For my next selections:

Dr. O. - psychotic freak

Franco - ditto

Carly - honestly, this one is just a mercy killing. I hate her, but the writers have completely ruined her by having her hook up with Franco. Maybe if he had money or power, I might see Carly being with him, at least to use him in some way, but it doesn't really sound like it. Carly's always been a shit parent, but I can't believe she'd care this little about Michaels feelings!