Type keyword(s) to search

GH Elimination: Putting a Hit Out

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

Aw, Duke's dead - I guess Anna will have to go cry on Robert (or Dante, or whomever - insert your personal preference here). So ... Win-win?

See ya, Luke!!

Next victims:

Dr. O. (We almost had the votes yesterday!)

Patrick

Britt

• Love 1
(edited)

Now that all the stupid delusional motherfuckers (TM awesome poster whose name I cant remember) are dead, this is getting hard.

Carol - b/c he is mob

Britta - for liking Spencer

Brad - for liking Felix

Edited by Tiger
(edited)

Bobbie---because marionette's faces have always freaked me out.  Plus she birthed Carly.

Elizabeth---because her bitchface is now permanent.  Our mothers were right, if you keep making that face it will freeze there.

Joss---Because I hate corn.

Edited by movingtargetgal

Cameron

Rocco

Emma

I'm going for the flotsam and the children before I get to the ones I really hate. Otherwise Rocco is gonna end up the ultimate survivor :)

• Love 2

After today's episode, I feel the need for Sonny to die all over again. Numerous times.

Alice

Olivia

Rosalie

This isn't even close to being hard for me yet. I still have many more I would like to see dead.

• Love 2

At some point will we change to nominating just one character to die, per day? As the list of the living dwindles.

Y'know, just to make the fun last longer.

We could nominate two to die, but only the one character with the most votes dies.

(edited)

Once this is over, it might be interesting to play a version of the game where you get three (then two, then one) up votes per day along with three (then two, then one) down votes.  The incentives of this game are interesting--you get hit hard if a segment of the audience hates you, but you get no help if a segment of the audience loves you.  With certain polarizing characters (Patrick, Liz, Ava) this could potentially lead to an early demise even though those characters also have a lot of fans. 

I'm curious to see how this plays out.  It's possible that because of how the incentives line up and how you can only vote against people and can never vote for them, the entire thing may be won by, like, Danny.  Or Rocco.  I'd be curious to see how (if at all) differently things would shake out in a version of the game that had up and down votes.  But hey, we have years here together to figure all these things out!

Edited by Rancide
(edited)

Olivia and Rosalie casually meet at the bar and end up discussing their lives over drinks. They decide to throw PC duces and take a road trip together which comes to a disastrous end Thelma and Louise style they drive off the edge of the Grand Canyon to their deaths.

Dr. Obrecht walks out of the hospital as a strong wind comes up which turns into a rogue tornado. Dr. O looks up just as Dorothy's house drops right on her and boom Dr. Obrecht is killed dead. Anna walks up lights the house on fire and roasts a marshmallow singing "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!"

Vote for your next 3(this will be the last time for 3 then we drop down to two):                                                                                       

Alexis                                                                                                                

Alice                                                                                                                  

Anna                                                                                                                 

Ava                                                                                                                   

Bobbie                                                                                                             

Brad                                                                                                                  

Britt                                                                                                                  

Cameron                                                                                                          

Carlos                                                                                                               

Danny                                                                                                             

Dante                                                                                                              

Diane                                                                                                               

Elizabeth

Emma

Epiphany

Felicia                                             

Jordan

Joss

Julian

Kevin

Lucas

Lucy

Lulu

Mac

Maxie

Michael

Molly

Monica

Morgan

Nathan

Ned

Nikolas

Patrick

Ric

Rocco

Sam

Scotty

TJ

Tracy

The Dead:

Levi

Kiki

Sonny

Sabrina

Franco

Carly

Shawn

Felix

Fluke

Nina

Silas

Spencer

Luke

Mickey

Duke

Rosalie

Olivia

Dr. Obrecht

I vote AGAIN:

Brad

Ava(she is getting close maybe today I get to kill her!)

Patrick

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 2