Type keyword(s) to search

GH Elimination: Putting a Hit Out

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Ava was slightly worried, this pregnancy was strange. She was just supposed to be 4 months but looked term. What was going on? suddenly she started feeling sharp pains like the baby was biting and kicking her hard. She screamed out in pain as her stomach riped open and an orange glowing beast with red eyes tore out of her. As Ava took her last breath and bled to death she said of course I should have known I'd deliver the spawn of satan, the baby was Sonny's all along.

Lucas could not believe Brad had dragged him to this ostentatious gay wedding. It was an over the top nightmare. Then on top of that Brad had proceeded to act like a total gigolo by firting with and kissing all the gays he could find. Lucas finally had enough! He walks over to Brad, by the chocolate fountain and pushes his head in. Lucas smiles in satifaction as Brad takes his last breath.  Lucas shakes his head, a chocolate fountain of all things how gauche.

Elizabeth is so sad. She can't believe Nikolas is so caught up in finding whatever happened to Spencer that he is ignoring her plight. Sigh, it seems all her men have deserted her. She is tired from working so much and her shoulder hurts, yet no one is coming to be her white knight. She is so dispondent she forgets to eat for one whole day and Elizabeth starves to death.

(Sorry that was so long but ya'll had to let me kill Brad and Ava off good!)

Vote for your next 2:

Alexis                                                                                                               

Alice                                                                                                                 

Anna

Bobbie                                                                                                               

Britt                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Cameron                                                                                                         

Carlos                                                                                                              

Danny                                                                                                            

Dante                                                                                                             

Diane                                                                                                              

Emma

Epiphany

Felicia                                            

Jordan

Joss

Julian

Kevin

Lucas

Lucy

Lulu

Mac

Maxie

Michael

Molly

Monica

Morgan

Nathan

Ned

Nikolas

Patrick

Ric

Rocco

Sam

Scotty

TJ

Tracy

The Dead:

Levi

Kiki

Sonny

Sabrina

Franco

Carly

Shawn

Felix

Fluke

Nina

Silas

Spencer

Luke

Mickey

Duke

Rosalie

Olivia

Dr. Obrecht

Ava

Brad

Elizabeth

I vote:

Patrick

Britt

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 2

I'm going to vote annoying minor characters for a while.  We've killed off half the people on contract, and I don't want the last people standing to be the ones we see once every 2 months.

Carlos

Diane

Ric -- I still hate him for the panic room grossness, and cheating on Alexis with Sam when Alexis had cancer, and just generally being an obsessive weirdo about Sonny back in the day ("I hate him! No, I want him to like me! No, I don't really care - oh, but I do!"). And I don't even like Carly, Alexis or Sonny.

Patrick -- I couldn't decide between him or Britt, but I determined that she is a pathetic weirdo with sick freaks for parents ... whereas he has far fewer excuses for being a self-absorbed ninny.