Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

Zack has been posting on reddit that he was has not been intimate with Michaela since he got Covid

Wow. Didn’t he get Covid on Day 2 of the honeymoon? So is saying that he hasn’t had sex with Michaela since the first night of the honeymoon??? Hmmmmmm, I found that hard to believe since the show made it appear that the only place these two really ever connected was in the bedroom, but who knows…we all know the editors are stupendous at crafting the stories they want to tell.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

Zack has been posting on reddit that he was has not been intimate with Michaela since he got Covid. I guess he was tired of rumors flying around that the sex must be really great if he keeps sleeping in the same bed with her. Not so.

Then why the bloody hell was he insisting on sleeping in the same bed with crazy pants? 

Does the man just enjoy cuddling with danger?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Then why the bloody hell was he insisting on sleeping in the same bed with crazy pants? 

Was he insisting?  I think they were filmed in the same bed, but that doesn't mean they stayed in the same bed for more than the filming time.

• Love 4
Just now, cardigirl said:

Was he insisting?  I think they were filmed in the same bed, but that doesn't mean they stayed in the same bed for more than the filming time.

The only thing I know is that you can not trust the editors of the show with these types of things.

This is the way I saw things go down and I might be totally wrong:

1.  M asked Z what his answer will be on D-day.
  2.  Z said, as of now, it is a no.
  3.  M (probably upset at his response) said that she felt the same way.
  4.  M then said since they should sleep in separate beds.
  5.  Z then said if they are sleeping in separate beds then he might as well go home
  6.  Cue Hurricane Kay warnings.

Again, this might be totally wrong but it is the way I understood the scene.

That being said, Zack needs to run fast and far. He needs to get a restraining order and stop showing up to film for his own safety. There is no contract that can come against him for wanting to keep himself out of harm's way.

However, they probably will stop paying him but no money is worth putting yourself through this.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, qtpye said:

Hah I just wasted a good minute trying to remember his pants, thinking they must have had some flamboyant pattern or something. 
Then I realized…..

• LOL 9
33 minutes ago, Koalagirl said:

Looks like Matt Gwynne got into a little trouble

What a catch he is! Part of me wonders if Amber would take him back.

ETA - Plus, I love how all of these articles refer to these people as "stars." That word sure doesn't mean what it used to, but I guess that Dancing with the Stars has shown that for a long time.

Edited by Retired at last
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

The panel with the former couples is on right after tonight's show - not next week.

Yep, turned it off and it's not set to record. Enough. I still don't see a lasting couple in this bunch. And I want confirmation that Bao and Zach are more than just friends, but I have a hunch I'm not going to get it.

• Love 1

So speculation: 

No- Zach and by default Michaela 

Ryan and Brett - mutual

Johnny and  by default Bao

Gil and Myrla - mutual

Yes- Jose, Rachel unknown

your thoughts? 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Worse, it is my understanding that the production crews of these reality shows refer to them as "the talent."

Industry thing. Even on commercials sets. I believe it stemmed from the days when it was an accurate description of the people on camera. 🤣🤣

• LOL 5

One question I have is .. are pre-nups signed before the marriages ? I mean , it’s not like they know who they’re marrying so I’d hope one is put in place so if they say no on decision day , they walk away with only the money they came into the marriage with . 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

Zach - definite no, Michaela - no

Gil- no, Myrla - yes

Johnny - no, Bao - no

Ryan - no, Brett - no

Jose - yes, Rachel - yes (maybe)?

Agree with your assessment 100%. 

Prediction:  Jose and Rachel "yes" on DD but (like clara and ryan last season who were portrayed as "compatible" and planning a renewal of vow ceremony) they will stay together until cameras off and then go their separate ways.

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, pdlinda said:

Prediction:  Jose and Rachel "yes" on DD but (like clara and ryan last season who were portrayed as "compatible" and planning a renewal of vow ceremony) they will stay together until cameras off and then go their separate ways.

I sometimes wonder if Clara and Ryan were only staying together for some sort of spin-off. I remember there was one episode about the Atlanta cast after the reunion. It focused heavily on the vow renewals and they set Jake up on a date with a pretty woman with a big nose. Paige was also set up on a date.

Needless to say, it did not get picked up. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, pdlinda said:

I've been saying for awhile that I think Jose and Rachel will stay together on Decision Day but I don't think they'll last long term. I give it less than a year.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

One question I have is .. are pre-nups signed before the marriages ? I mean , it’s not like they know who they’re marrying so I’d hope one is put in place so if they say no on decision day , they walk away with only the money they came into the marriage with . 

How much community property would there be in a very short-term marriage? Those that stay together could sign a post-nup.

7 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

It’s my understanding that they sign agreements to that effect as long as they get divorced in a certain amount of time.  Which can be  later than decision day but is by a certain date. The show also provides them lawyers to help facilitate that divorce within that timeframe. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 1
On 11/1/2021 at 10:55 AM, Crashcourse said:

What's AMA?

And, what’s this site I just found?  Here I was posting my ass off, then found this site.  If I would have known, I wouldn’t have bothered.  So, most is a sham with these couples, right?

• LOL 1
On 10/31/2021 at 8:19 PM, Meowwww said:

Hah I just wasted a good minute trying to remember his pants, thinking they must have had some flamboyant pattern or something. 
Then I realized…..

Hah, I wasted two months believing this crap.  Rewatching for clues, etc.

• LOL 1
9 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

It’s my understanding that they sign agreements to that effect as long as they get divorced in a certain amount of time.  Which can be  later than decision day but is by a certain date. The show also provides them lawyers to help facilitate that divorce within that timeframe. 

I think this is one of the reasons that homeless basketball player Matt was delaying his divorce with Charlotte Amber. He was hoping to get some sort of money or settlement for her.

The guy really was a piece of shit.

• Love 6
On 11/1/2021 at 11:35 PM, gingerandcloves said:

Ha, apparently someone who dated Michaela awhile back (before her father died) said she's always been triggered-tempered...it has nothing to do with daddy abandonment issues like she claims. Not that I thought otherwise, but it's nice to see it confirmed.

So nice that the “ experts” knew this ..NOT.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, qtpye said:

I sometimes wonder if Clara and Ryan were only staying together for some sort of spin-off. I remember there was one episode about the Atlanta cast after the reunion. It focused heavily on the vow renewals and they set Jake up on a date with a pretty woman with a big nose. Paige was also set up on a date.

WOW, what a racket this all is.  Take 90 Day Fiance also.  These rejects come on, then continue with pillow talks, etc. and keep getting money from the show.  Meanwhile, it’s all a sham.  Some get thru the cracks and make things good, some not, but pretend for money.  Easy way to make money for those who don’t have skills.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, qtpye said:

I’m wondering if there is a site that tells how the past participants are doing now.    I’m particularly interested in Jake and what’s her name who didn’t work out.  Plus some of the others too.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I’m wondering if there is a site that tells how the past participants are doing now.    I’m particularly interested in Jake and what’s her name who didn’t work out.  Plus some of the others too.

Ok, just found it on the MAFS Home Page.

4 hours ago, kristen111 said:

nd, what’s this site I just found?  Here I was posting my ass off, then found this site.  If I would have known, I wouldn’t have bothered.  So, most is a sham with these couples, right?

What site are you talking about, please?

I just saw an article and Clara said that she has recorded a tell-all about her experience. It was talking about how people keep asking her why she is still using Ryan's last name if they are divorced and she said she lost her passport and needed another one quickly because of her job (flight attendant) so it was easier to do that and then change her name.  It didn't say where and when we would be able to see this video. She also said that she just came home one day and Ryan said he wanted a divorce so she moved out and back to her place. I thought that was interesting that she still had her place to go back to, if they were truly married for real.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Lifetime Movie Network is showing some old MAFS episodes. They are running with the first season I started - Season 7. So, it's Bobby and Danielle, Mia and Tristan, and Dave and Amber. I know it is not popular, but I still don't get why people didn't like Dave, when Amber was just such an insecure mess. I saw this conversation:

Amber: My hair is falling out.

Dave: Then stop coloring it blonde.

Amber: I KNEW you wanted a brunette. Wah wah wha.

I liked it when they only had 3 couples.

Also the third expert was Dr. Jessica.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

The episode that is on now is showing how Dave planned a night with a horse-drawn carriage and keeps saying how he is hoping for a long marriage with kids, but he just said something that sent her over the top in her insecurities again. He never had a chance with her. I still see what I saw the first time. She was just too insecure for a real relationship. All they seemed to have in common was sex, cocktails, and working out. And I believe he was sincere. Tristan and Mia were also a mess - remember that unmade bed with no headboard where they just wrapped up in dirty-looking blankets? 

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Lifetime Movie Network is showing some old MAFS episodes. They are running with the first season I started - Season 7. So, it's Bobby and Danielle, Mia and Tristan, and Dave and Amber. I know it is not popular, but I still don't get why people didn't like Dave, when Amber was just such an insecure mess. I saw this conversation:

Amber: My hair is falling out.

Dave: Then stop coloring it blonde.

Amber: I KNEW you wanted a brunette. Wah wah wha.

I liked it when they only had 3 couples.

Also the third expert was Dr. Jessica.

I'm kind of ashamed that I have watched this show from the beginning...I was curious because I knew Jamie (from The Bachelor/Bachelor Pad) was being cast and it looked a little intriguing. I skipped most of Season 7 though, just took a break from the show. And I stopped watching last season midway through because I couldn't handle all the Chris & Paige nonsense. I liked it better when it was 3 couples too.

4 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I just saw an article and Clara said that she has recorded a tell-all about her experience. It was talking about how people keep asking her why she is still using Ryan's last name if they are divorced and she said she lost her passport and needed another one quickly because of her job (flight attendant) so it was easier to do that and then change her name.  It didn't say where and when we would be able to see this video. She also said that she just came home one day and Ryan said he wanted a divorce so she moved out and back to her place. I thought that was interesting that she still had her place to go back to, if they were truly married for real.

I'm so unsurprised that they ended up divorcing, I never saw them as a realistic couple. The only surprising thing is how sudden it appeared to be.

• Love 4

Anyone see MAFSfan's post on IG today that Brett started dating someone else after the one month anniversary?

I quit watching but I still read all the spoilers and commentary on this site. Not one thing posted has made me regret it. After last season with Chris and this season with almost everybody, is there any hope for this stupid show?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2