Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

They look so happy and their son is adorable. I am glad that we got to see a REAL romance happen. They also were very careful/selective about what they shared and managed to avoid the drama and be the grown-ups. (Well, except for the production-driven story about I don't even remember, but it clearly was not real.)

I only remember Bobby and Danielle, Kristine and Keith, Woody and Amani, Gregg and I-forgot-her-name, and these guys. The Bobby/Danielle season was the first one I watched, so I don't know any of the couples before them (except for Jamie and Doug, who creep me out).

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Retired at last said:

They look so happy and their son is adorable. I am glad that we got to see a REAL romance happen. They also were very careful/selective about what they shared and managed to avoid the drama and be the grown-ups. (Well, except for the production-driven story about I don't even remember, but it clearly was not real.)

I only remember Bobby and Danielle, Kristine and Keith, Woody and Amani, Gregg and I-forgot-her-name, and these guys. The Bobby/Danielle season was the first one I watched, so I don't know any of the couples before them (except for Jamie and Doug, who creep me out).

Greg (with the double ovens) and Deonna. They have a son too.

I think Austin and Jessica's manufactured drama was about saying "I love you?" Maybe? But yeah, they were sweet and relatable and I liked them. I'm glad they are doing well and their son is a doll!

• Like 10
8 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Congratulations to Austin and Jessica from the DC season! They are having baby #2 in June!

Thanks for sharing the news.  They're one of my favorite couples of all time on this show.  I watched that mid-season episode with them on it and it just brought home for me how we don't see people like them anymore on this show.  Other favorite couples of mine include Woody and Amani, Keith and Kristine and Ashley and Anthony.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
On 3/20/2024 at 3:48 PM, atomic said:

They actually say they're expecting the baby in early August. Love it for them that they're expanding their adorable family. :)

1155b46c33c3de8ddd4d997a114c7c99 (1).jpg

I wish all the real couples that came out of the show all the luck and success in the world.  You guys beat some terrible odds.

They are an adorable family. 

• Like 9
1 hour ago, qtpye said:

This would have made for so much more interesting show than the boring stupidity they showed us.

Good lord - I could not keep up. I don't really speak Insta and it's all just too much for me. I'm honestly feeling like I don't really care for any of these people (some less than others) and I'm so done with this season.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, qtpye said:

This would have made for so much more interesting show than the boring stupidity they showed us.

Thanks for posting this.  None of this is any surprise to me.  It squares with every one of my hunches and perceptions even before hearing these behind the scenes details.  I think this woman is on the right track. 

I also think that one of the reasons the episodes were so whitewashed of any of what she's finding out really went down behind the scenes is because that one producer was slanting and editing things to make the women look bad.  Her "friendship" with Austin made her pretty biased in that regard so that's likely why we didn't get to see some of the things that would make the women look better and the men worse.

I hear Emily about Keisha bringing her husband on to pile on in criticizing the women's behavior.  That wasn't lost on me either and it pissed me off.  What a load of crap.

• Like 2

Most of the "tea" from that video was from Emily's IG entries and over who really had the texts that Becca was challenging Cam about. If the texts were between Cam and Clarapist, then what was Emily doing with them? Anyway, the only other thing I heard was what we had already figured out - that Becca and Austin went in to D Day to say NO, but then production intervened and either gave them more money to say yes, or something, but their D Day show was re-shot with the yes answer. Like I said, I think we all knew that.

Oh, also Emily said in her IG posts that she was very open about the hook up with the Aussie guy and discussed it on the show a few times and never tried to hide it. Well, it seems like production wiped any mention of that out, since we never saw or heard anything about that.

In summary - there is NOTHING real about this reality show.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
17 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Most of the "tea" from that video was from Emily's IG entries and over who really had the texts that Becca was challenging Cam about. If the texts were between Cam and Clarapist, then what was Emily doing with them?

Wasn't it that "Clarapist" forwarded or showed them to her?  I don't know if that was mentioned.  It was at times hard to follow this video.  Although I do think some of the "tea" was from "MAFSfan" too.

It took me a while to figure out who she was talking about when she called Clare "Clarapist".  Wouldn't it have made more sense to call her "Clare-apist"?  At least it would have rhymed with "therapist".  Well, almost!

• Like 1
On 3/25/2024 at 10:15 AM, Yeah No said:

Wasn't it that "Clarapist" forwarded or showed them to her?  I don't know if that was mentioned.  It was at times hard to follow this video.  Although I do think some of the "tea" was from "MAFSfan" too.

It took me a while to figure out who she was talking about when she called Clare "Clarapist".  Wouldn't it have made more sense to call her "Clare-apist"?  At least it would have rhymed with "therapist".  Well, almost!

or clara-pissed

i'll show myself out

• LOL 6
On 3/24/2024 at 4:44 PM, Retired at last said:

If the texts were between Cam and Clarapist, then what was Emily doing with them?

Maybe that's what Brennan was "protecting" her from, that she's a hacker 😁

• LOL 4

Ugh, they look like another group of train wrecks and fakers to me.  I'm again thinking about sitting next season out.  I didn't watch Nashville and I'm almost regretting watching Denver.

• Like 3
Just now, Yeah No said:

Ugh, they look like another group of train wrecks and fakers to me.  I'm again thinking about sitting next season out.  I didn't watch Nashville and I'm almost regretting watching Denver.

c'mon, you know you'll watch it as will I!  It's like an addiction we can't seem to get away from.

Maybe they've finally learned and are matching them for love.  ha.  that ship has sailed long ago.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, cinsays said:

c'mon, you know you'll watch it as will I!  It's like an addiction we can't seem to get away from.

Maybe they've finally learned and are matching them for love.  ha.  that ship has sailed long ago.

I didn't watch Nashville and I almost didn't watch Denver so it's not THAT much of an addiction.  The only reason I watched this season is because I was curious about Denver and didn't have that much going on TV-wise and otherwise.  That will probably not be the situation next season and I'm beyond disgusted with the show at this point.

Just looking at the faces of those people above I seriously doubt the show is going back to matching them for love.  Most of them look like divas, immature babies and famewhores.

You know I felt like something changed around the latter part of the pandemic when they canceled "couples cam" and ditched Jamie O. from Afterparty.  I think the show decided it didn't give a crap about the genuine couples anymore and went strictly for drama and fake producer manipulation.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Like 5

Juan and Karla are hot. That's all I've got. No one who looks like that are on this show for "the right reason" unless the right reason is now influencer clicks.

Allen is already checked out and couldn't even smile for his photo. Maybe he is waiting for the recruitment check to clear. Madison looks like she is going to be a lot to deal with and I hope she is better with her extensions than Emily was.

David must be playing this season's man with stupid hair role. Michelle is not going to be impressed.

The top two couples might be somewhat normal, although I have absolutely NO idea how to pronounce Ikechi and Emem.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
15 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I didn't watch Nashville and I almost didn't watch Denver so it's not THAT much of an addiction.  The only reason I watched this season is because I was curious about Denver and didn't have that much going on TV-wise and otherwise.  

That's why I watch - nothing else good is on - I do watch Survivor on Wednesdays, but this fills up my weekend watching 😄

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, princelina said:

That's why I watch - nothing else good is on - I do watch Survivor on Wednesdays, but this fills up my weekend watching 😄

Well if the new season starts this Summer I might be too busy to watch anyway with life things going on whether or not there's anything good on TV.  We'll see.  This was a hideous Fall and Winter weather-wise and TV wise with the writer's strike so that's why I ended up back here.

30 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I hope Juan isn't an asshole, and when if they break up, I'd love to find him and comfort him. 😍

I’m sure it won’t be difficult to track him down.

• LOL 6
On 3/20/2024 at 3:48 PM, atomic said:

They actually say they're expecting the baby in early August. Love it for them that they're expanding their adorable family. :)

1155b46c33c3de8ddd4d997a114c7c99 (1).jpg

There's some freebee channel on Philo that ran their season starting last night, I never saw it before. From the 1st day I knew these two were going to make it. This is so nice to see!

On 3/29/2024 at 1:25 PM, Retired at last said:

man with stupid hair role

LOL!!! 😂 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yay, new people! I want lots of ridiculousness and at least one couple who try to stay married.

Ikechi and Emem need a couples name we can all spell. Ikem? Emchi?

Allen should marry my avatar. Madison looks like a cross between the short talky lady with the tats and the big-mouthed hairdresser from S.16. Nicole and Gina!

David and Michelle. Big Bear Hair meets Duck Lips Poseur.

Thomas and Camille seem like a nice and normal match. Which means they'll be the biggest disaster in the cast.

Team Eye Candy. Hope there's a there there.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I just noticed that you can clearly see Madison's extensions.  I predict Zombie Allen will not be impressed with her.

13 hours ago, kikicat said:

Team Eye Candy. Hope there's a there there.

Me too.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I just noticed that you can clearly see Madison's extensions.  I predict Zombie Allen will not be impressed with her.

Me too.

Someone didn’t blend them very well…

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

And the colors don't match.  Her hair is clearly darker than the extensions.

Sometimes some of my extensions were lighter. Blended properly, they look like highlights. But you don't want one big chunk of hair to be a totally different color from the rest of the head.

• Like 2
(edited)

Chicago??? There are some cute guys there!!! I wouldn't mind seeing them, but they probably won't be matched. Will this be the season they'll finally stop matching commitment phobes??? If I take a shot every time someone says they usually run.... 🙄 Surely all the commitment types aren't taken. 😅

Edited by Lindz
  • Like 2

Not sure where this should go, but I just ran across reruns of MAFS, the season with Tristan/Mia, Bobby/Danielle, and Amber/Dave (my first season watching) on the LRW channel - Lifetime for Real Women, I think. I don't know if they will have the whole season, but this one started with them back from the honeymoon and getting together with their friends.