Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E10: Eviction #3; Head of Household #4

• Start Topic

Fuck Tyler.  You said it to David, so own it.  You didn’t want it to get out?  Don’t tell him.  Also the Angela pillow offends me.

This version of Bayleigh without Chris is MUCH better than the last version of Bayleigh without Chris.

Also why isn’t Da’Vonne pissed at Daniele?  I’m all for anyone making her bitchy life uncomfortable.  Daniele and Nicole are really the Terrible Two.  Also also Nicole’s hair like that is ridiculous.

Expect the unexpected Julie.  Keep your shit together.

Janelle would be even more of a legend if she didn’t get distracted by that supreme shit Mike Boogie Whateverthefuckhislastnameis.  Even with that mask on she is glamorous as hell.

“The New Jersey guy?”  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Run Victor!  Run far and run fast!

Ahh Kaysar is safe so far I hope whatever he did gives him an advantage in the final round.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
Just now, Cherry Cola said:

I thought she looked cute.  And then she spoke. 😄

So Franzel is basically the human version of a Furby. Only you frickin' can't teach Franzel to swear because she's afraid of the "B word". 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Why does she do this?

D8124A9E-F2C9-4694-89FB-66DB6B9051AC.png

Well... safe to say Nicole just won Hamsterwatch’s #BBDeathrace2020 competition for this season, hands down.

ETA:  And holy shit....

Edited by Nashville
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Yeah...the Franzel doo was....um...something. 

So awesome to see Kaysar 1st to get the comp done. Please...please let him win and be HoH. 

David's rookie mistake was not relaying info to Day and Bay but was admitting that to Tyler. Man, he should have walked that off and NOT confessed.

• Love 4

So sad about Janelle. But she looked gorgeous, left with class, reconnected with Kaysar, and got the full Julie Chen love treatment. What a BB legend.

In other news, David might be the worst BB player since Metta World Peace but without any of the humor and charm of Metta. 

janellebb22.jpg?w=620&h=360&crop=1

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

In other news, David might be the worst BB player since Metta World Peace but without any of the humor and charm of Metta. 

Metta knew he was on the Big Brother set. I'm not sure David does. He might think this is Let's Make A Deal

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Love that Frazzled's "mean" goodbye fell flatter than a three day old can of soda. Not even worthy of a comment by Janelle or Julie. You could hear the thud.

Julie was straight-up fangirling there.

The Janelle/Kaysar friendship was the one good thing about this season.  This is getting even more boring fast.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

Well that’s random.  Cody, of Cody and Jessica, tweeting tonight for the first time since 11/5/19, posted “Janelle for #BB22 America’s Favorite Player”.  I didn’t think he even HAD feelings.

• LOL 12
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Well that’s random.  Cody, of Cody and Jessica, tweeting tonight for the first time since 11/5/19, posted “Janelle for #BB22 America’s Favorite Player”.  I didn’t think he even HAD feelings.

I actually saw this thing on Reddit last night that was a screenshot from Cody's IG where he said that all those shots of him just looking blankly at the camera like a serial killer were because every time he would go into the DR, they would ask him to sit there and look straight ahead so they could make sure he was centered in the camera. And then he would just sit there waiting for the DR person to come ask him questions but they edited it to look like he was just a deadpan asshole. I mean, he's still an asshole but yeah. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, IndyMischa said:

Is this a trick question? Pretty sure "Because she's a fucking moron." is the correct answer. 

That, or in Nicole’s case “airhead” has ceased to be a figurative reference.

• Love 3

Let's pour one out for Janelle. Here's a song dedication to her! (I was looking for male covers of Folklore songs and came across this- I think he's adorable.)

If "Last Great American Dynasty" doesn't capture the essence of Janelle, I don't know what does. 

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 5

Okay first up since it can't be said enough-the evictions masks have to go. We needed to see Janelle's expresions about the string of revelations and I personally NEEDED To see her complete disintrest at being "released" from Nicole's wedding (cuz you know the universe revolves around Nicole's epic love affair with the completely forgettable Victor)

Oh god Janelle was stunning in that dress. I can't believe she is gone. With all the fluffing Julie was giving her with all your fans and we adore you and yet Julie and Grodner can issue blanket protection for weeks to a complete CRETIN like Paul and can do nothing for Kaysar and Janelle. Poorly played BIG BROTHER...poorly played.

The Tyler/Cody conversation just really hit home to me what an entitled prick Cody is. I loath him. He's all tough guy now but the unvarnished truth is he didn't have the balls to pick Vicky over Derrick and because he was a coward he gave up a half million dollars.

Loved. loved, loved that she didn't even bother to learn Enzo's name! Love it!

Sure is ironic to see that David's early boot last season cheated the viewers out of seeing how really bad he is at this game.

THe one thing I don't understand year in and year out (and its especially egregious as they are All Stars) but why are there people like Day and Bay who never realize they are in a  FAKE alliance with people and will instantly be discarded by a core group of four come the final month of the game. Don't they even watch the other season when this ALWAYS happens?

IF there was EVER a moment we needed a studio audience it was tonight as Julie had the most human reaction she's ever had and that was to Dani's vote....the audience would have gone wild.

RIP Jaysar...I can't see any scenario where BB gets them back together again in that house.

Edited by North of Eden
  • Love 11
24 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

Okay first up since it can't be said enough-the evictions masks have to go. We needed to see Janelle's expresions about the string of revelations and I personally NEEDED To see her complete disintrest at being "released" from Nicole's wedding 

Agreed, but you could totally see it in her eyes. She had zero fucks to give about Nicole.

She did look sad when she found out Memphis played her.  And with that revelation went my last hope of a Battle Back (or vote back). Damn it.

Day and Bay better watch out. I believe those stray votes from Enzo and Dani were targeted at them, to make them look untrustworthy to the others. Because if there’s one thing more offensive than messy ear buns, it’s voting against the house!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

"There are three possible approaches that critics and audiences alike take toward Showgirls, director Paul Verhoeven's sleazy story of an ambitious stripper in the phony world of Las Vegas excess. The first is to dismiss it entirely—often before even seeing it—as a reprehensible piece of cinematic schlock, a gratuitous, boob-addled display of boundless misogyny, the stuff of adolescent masturbatory fantasies. And that, I'd say, is a perfectly valid judgment. Women are objectified, breasts are near-constantly bared, and the film's idea of sex is a grotesque charade that involves much gymnastic flailing. The second, less widely held take is to see it as a cleverly disguised satire, an indictment of the Vegas skin-dustry and a jab at the juvenile desires of the film's intended audience. The third opinion, though—the one that made Showgirls a cult classic on home video—is to watch it as a so-bad-it's-good guilty pleasure, to ironically revel in the film's inane dialogue, ridiculous plotting, and sexual absurdities. This is the only reason the film is even remotely worth watching."

I have to say, I do believe Verhoeven's claims that he framed every shot of the movie as a painting. A very sleazy painting, but I can definitely see it: the garish neon costumes and make-up, the over-the-top set designs, the songs of "Goddess" in place of actual musical numbers. Shame it killed Elizabeth Berkley's career, though. Can you believe Showgirls was released the same day as Se7en, and it's coming up to the 25th anniversary (Sept. 22)?

Oh wait, was there an episode of Big Brother airing tonight? I hadn't noticed.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

She did look sad when she found out Memphis played her.  And with that revelation went my last hope of a Battle Back (or vote back). Damn it.

Yeah, I figured the same last week when Julie disclosed the main alliance to Nicole A during her exit interview.  I suppose they could do a jury battle back, but certainly nothing pre-jury at this point. Probably has to do with the hassles involved for re-quarantining & re-testing the early evictees:  It'd be super dull for Keesha to be isolated again for that long, for example, and it'd be harder to claim they've safely tested Janelle multiple times for two weeks if a battle back were to occur after the first 4 boots as in previous seasons.

Plus, given how many of these contestants are now parents, they probably figured it was for the best to let the early evictees return to their families.

• Useful 1

The DR scripts can push whatever angle the producers want.  Here they had Tyler saying he wanted the so called Slick-6 to work, but I don't really believe that was a priority.  He was probably more likely to work with David.  The producers just don't want to reveal that it's more a fake alliance.

As for Memphis, Kaysar had worked out at some point he was working on the other side and had told Janelle.  So they had an idea he was trying to work both sides and that they really needed to get a HoH win to make him closer.  They even revealed that Janelle knew he was throwing competitions.

Edited by amazingracefan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Even my 100% straight wife commented on Janelle wearing the hell out of that dress. Wowza.

Memphis is a total douchebag, but I'm coming around to believing he was right about David not deserving to be there. Unless I miss my guess, David's alienated the entire house in near-record time.

I was wondering halfway through why this Elimination ep seemed more pleasant than last week's, then I realized: Nicole A's no longer around with her Tammy Faye Bakker act (i.e. crying over everything).

• Love 6
17 hours ago, vb68 said:

Love that Frazzled's "mean" goodbye fell flatter than a three day old can of soda. Not even worthy of a comment by Janelle or Julie. You could hear the thud.

Janelle didn't even blink during that fail of a goodbye message.  Franzel's in a fight with Janelle and Janelle doesn't care, which makes Frazz's one-sided whinefest look even dumber.  But that begs the question - who is Frazz going to complain and cry about now that her arch-nemesis is gone?

Can someone give me a condensed synopsis of what David did to Tyler and why Tyler is upset?  I literally cannot follow anything David says and have absolutely no clue what game he's playing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Can someone give me a condensed synopsis of what David did to Tyler and why Tyler is upset?  I literally cannot follow anything David says and have absolutely no clue what game he's playing.

Basically, Tyler gave David some info about Da’vonne in confidence, and then David went to Day to verify, letting it slip that he got the info from Tyler. So now Day’s gonna have Tyler’s name in her mouth, and we know how he feels about that.

Don’t feel bad about David; he has absolutely no clue what game he’s playing, either.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Dear Ian:  It's one thing to plan to "play dumb," but pretending you think Christmas means she is going to be making dinner when she says while out in the hot sun that she is "cooking" is....just weird.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

ravenic.thumb.jpg.0e2bea80c3cac322a371da03d63a5891.jpg

I of course chose Raven in her natural state, mascara and eyeliner running down her face...

Who’da thought the Princess Leia Drag Queen look would.be so popular?

• LOL 3

Janelle is more beautiful than she was on previous seasons.  She has that Marilyn Monroe persona without even trying!

I'm kind of surprised she was never offered more after Big Brother.  I wonder why.

Maybe she never had an agent?  She would even be wonderful doing skin or hair ads!

She was rocking that dress and heels.  Made all the other women look like sad sacks!

• Love 6
On 8/28/2020 at 9:16 AM, icemiser69 said:

I thought Julie was way over the top, I had problems buying what I believe she was selling

I had this thought as well! In the end, I guess we'll never know. 

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Janelle is more beautiful than she was on previous seasons.  She has that Marilyn Monroe persona without even trying!

Great comparison. There's something very charismatic and compelling about her. I remember noticing it her first season. It's one of those things that's impossible to put into words. No wonder she's excels at real estate! 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 8/28/2020 at 7:16 AM, icemiser69 said:

I don't know how I feel about Julie.  Part of me thinks that she was playing the role of the vast majority of the audience who wanted Jenelle to stay.  As if she feels the "pain" of the viewers who are sad to see Janelle leave the house.  I thought Julie was way over the top, I had problems buying what I believe she was selling.

I’m leaning towards disagreeing.  While I don’t think Julie pays much attention to the atomic elements going on in any particular season (that is, unless her production staffers tell her she needs to), I do believe Julie does have her own personal standout favorites from time to time; it’s reflected in how Julie talks with them in the interviews.  And Janelle is one of those.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I'm kind of surprised she was never offered more after Big Brother.  I wonder why.

Maybe she never had an agent?  She would even be wonderful doing skin or hair ads!

She was rocking that dress and heels.  Made all the other women look like sad sacks!

Well now that she has Gained 50k + IG followers since the season started I can See her getting some sponsored product posts.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Is that annoying guy who does the Love Island commercials also doing announcements in the Big Brother house?  I could have sworn I head his voice.

I take it you don't watch Love Island? That announcer and his hilarious bitchery, is the only reason I can stand to watch that trainwreck. 😂 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2