Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

Just now, go4luca said:

I had a comment all ready to post in regards to needing a Vic GRWM video like I need a hole in my head.  Then @SamShmam came on and put anything I could possibly have come up with into oblivion. #PostOfTheDay 😂

😁🤣 Glad I could oblige. The idea of accepting a quilled animal unto my loins isn't something that I just cast off lightly, either. This is coming from the heart.

• LOL 18
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, SamShmam said:

😁🤣 Glad I could oblige. The idea of accepting a quilled animal unto my loins isn't something that I just cast off lightly, either. This is coming from the heart.

It's the fact you added "In reverse" that did me in.  That was funny AF.

But thanks huge for the much needed laugh.  It's been one heck of a strange year and I think all of us can use one.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Oh boy.  Here we go.

p.s.:  Can we get new material so the "I'm so excited" line can be poofed into oblivion?  Pretty please?

*Sigh*  Ya know, I fully expected to see her on the Boots in the bubble podcast. Then I remembered...she would of had to share that spotlight with 3 other TCCs and lord knows we can't have THAT.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

Someone has commented on the 1st podcast post that Sheridan was cut. If true, very sad 😞 shes such a bright light. Kind of reminds me of Bridget in that way. 

Just asked how she knows that 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

Someone has commented on the 1st podcast post that Sheridan was cut. If true, very sad 😞 shes such a bright light. Kind of reminds me of Bridget in that way. 

I hope Sheridan wasn't cut, she was the one I was truly rooting for... 

• Love 6

They have been in practice since 3:45 today and Sheridan has been liking things on instagram.  I doubt she would be on IG if at practice.  I said from the very beginning that CMT just wanted her for the come back story and the drama of her mom having cancer.  They probably interviewed her for a sad story.  This is so pathetic of CMT and Kelli agreeing to it.  Why else would they bring her back, they did't bring any of the TCCs  from last year back.  This really makes me want to cry that they would use her for this story.  This is evil! 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, MeeMee2 said:

*Sigh*  Ya know, I fully expected to see her on the Boots in the bubble podcast. Then I remembered...she would of had to share that spotlight with 3 other TCCs and lord knows we can't have THAT.  

She makes me itch . Full body rash. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

If my boyfriend’s mother was spilling that information before I could, knowing how draining this process is physically and emotionally, I’d be upset. Yikes. 

She ended up deleting the comment 

• Useful 2
53 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

If my boyfriend’s mother was spilling that information before I could, knowing how draining this process is physically and emotionally, I’d be upset. Yikes. 

Some mothers just can’t resist getting involved 😂😂

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

I will be sad if it is true that Sheridan got cut, I was supporting her. However I don't think she made TC just bcs of her ill mother. Seems a bit far fetched to me (I think that is the right phrase) but maybe I just see it differently lol

Edited by DutchDccFan2.0
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, SamShmam said:

Completely, I agree. I mean, not about you being a plain Jane, I'm not exactly in a position to judge. But about Lilly. I really appreciate her presence. I think she and Brennan bring a more mature, relatable, womanly presence. 

OT: Is anyone else seeing the freaking Siesta Key commercials 24/7 on Pluto? If I hear "You think you did nothing wrooooong, think about what I SAW" and "I have so many QUEST-YEEEUUNNSS" one more time I'm going to go bananas. Like bitch, WHAT DID YOU SEE?! AX YO DAMN QUESTIONS! Give me some peace!

I digress.

YES on Siesta Key!! "Think about what I saw" randomly pops in my head sometimes. Ugh!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

Do they keep putting her on just to get us to talk about her?  

Kelcey’s midsection is quite soft considering she has had plenty of time to get in shape for TC.  I thought she was gaining a little weight towards the end of last season. 

• Love 7
On 8/10/2020 at 8:13 AM, jlc said:

VK was flawless because she had, in my opinion, someone taught her the dances, gave her the panel interview questions and answers, and was given a job at the gym to make sure she worked out  to make weight. She has already shown she is not mature enough to make the team on her own. 

i  disagree...Victoria fell out of her turn and into the row of Pom Poms.  Definitely not flawless.  We will have to agree to disagree.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

It doesn’t look like they have enough time in tc to let every vet take over. Yet of course, VK, a 2nd year hopeful goes third even though they have multiple upper vets from 3 to 5 years to choose from. It’s just so infuriating because we know tenure is everything to dcc and rookies are always treated as second class citizens and yet VK has been treated as a senior vet all along.

But, but, she's been a DCC since she was about 5, so really she's the most senior vet of them all.😂😂😂 

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

On the podcast, Madeline said they have designated squares to dance in for social distancing.  First thing I think of, VK falling out of a turn and out of her square🤣

If she does, she won't get in trouble.  If other girls do, they'll get the Kelli "look" of "How DARE you!" and either get a talking to if a vet or possibly cut if a rookie candidate.

• Love 7

The “Bubble” they keep talking about doesn’t really make any sense. I would understand if they all quarantined for 14 days in the hotel before starting Training Camp and then lived in the so-called Bubble. But as someone mentioned above, Veterans joined one week after TCC and no one seemed to quarantine prior to entering. There seems to be tons of mixing between the 50 girls living in the bubble, plus Kelli, Judy, Kashara and (I am assuming) a small film crew. I’m sure they were tested before coming to training camp, but nothing is truly failsafe. 

I’m curious how they will explain this on the TV show. In terms of safety, it seems like the Bubble is more for show than actually for effectiveness. 

.. but as a MTT Superfan, I’m thrilled to see how this all plays out on tv. I need my show to return!!!  It would normally be premiering around this time!

• Love 19
15 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

So this “bubble” also has a GUEST choreographer 🤦🏻‍♀️😂  Such smart thinking by TPTB!!

It’s virtual they aren’t actually there 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Kelcey’s midsection is quite soft considering she has had plenty of time to get in shape for TC.  I thought she was gaining a little weight towards the end of last season. 

She seems to have a body type like Danielle tbh, + she was amazing last season and won ROTY so she won't be in trouble 🤣

• Love 2
16 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Can someone please please please tell these girls to close their mouths or at least tell the DCC staff  posting these pics to NOT use them??  Cici looks ridiculous...much like Amy did with all of her open mouthed expressions...sorry girls I have no desire to see your tonsils.  On the other hand...Rachel and Erin look awesome as usual 🙂 

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DutchDccFan2.0 said:

So if the Sheridan cut is true this would be the current TCC list

cttl2.PNG

I am fully supporting Claire W, Shannan, Dani and Jessica

Jada and Darian are my absolute faves!  After them, I would love to see any of these: Elli, Dani, Claire W, Sydney, Kelly, or Armani.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

They have been in practice since 3:45 today and Sheridan has been liking things on instagram.  I doubt she would be on IG if at practice.  I said from the very beginning that CMT just wanted her for the come back story and the drama of her mom having cancer.  They probably interviewed her for a sad story.  This is so pathetic of CMT and Kelli agreeing to it.  Why else would they bring her back, they did't bring any of the TCCs  from last year back.  This really makes me want to cry that they would use her for this story.  This is evil! 

So much for Judy saying they don’t bring girls back if they don’t think they’ve improved enough to make the team...

8 hours ago, Stee said:

The “Bubble” they keep talking about doesn’t really make any sense. I would understand if they all quarantined for 14 days in the hotel before starting Training Camp and then lived in the so-called Bubble. But as someone mentioned above, Veterans joined one week after TCC and no one seemed to quarantine prior to entering. There seems to be tons of mixing between the 50 girls living in the bubble, plus Kelli, Judy, Kashara and (I am assuming) a small film crew. I’m sure they were tested before coming to training camp, but nothing is truly failsafe. 

I’m curious how they will explain this on the TV show. In terms of safety, it seems like the Bubble is more for show than actually for effectiveness. 

.. but as a MTT Superfan, I’m thrilled to see how this all plays out on tv. I need my show to return!!!  It would normally be premiering around this time!

Definitely for show. If done right, everyone would’ve been in quarantine for at least a week before joining the bubble, then tested right before joining ad a few days in. If you’re a 100% sure none of the girls crew instructors got it and they really are in a bubble, then there’s absolutely no need for the masks. It looks like they’re putting it on only for some posts anyway, but do they really think they’re fooling anyone? And it’s not like having them dance for hours on end wearing masks is the best option either.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Why have a bubble if they are then going to meet as a group after the team is picked?  Still going to have a chance of getting it.  Will they not do appearances as there they could be exposed.  Just look at what happened with the Georgia high school who had over ?900 test positive!  Tell me what city city they could easily care for even have that number of new ICU cases?  Would be interesting if someone on staff tested positive.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, go4luca said:

Oh boy.  Here we go.

p.s.:  Can we get new material so the "I'm so excited" line can be poofed into oblivion?  Pretty please?

Yes! Just popping in here to say this same thing. No more “I’m so excited...blah blah blah”!!! Relax, Jessie Spano, put down the caffeine pills. 

• LOL 18
  • Love 5

Judy had replied on some instagram comments saying that the girls and staff are all tested multiple times a week and had to test negative twice to come into the bubble. So I also am not sure why they are social distancing and wearing masks if they are all confirmed negative. To be honest I think they are doing those safety measures for the show, and Amelia's post that was taken down pretty much confirms that they are not social distancing and wearing masks when the camera is off. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Yes! Just popping in here to say this same thing. No more “I’m so excited...blah blah blah”!!! Relax, Jessie Spano, put down the caffeine pills. 

OMG YES!! If this topic is at all interesting/entertaining to you, do yourself a solid and rent "You don't Nomi" on Amazon Prime. It's a documentary about all of this and it's got drag queens, Showgirls clips, Elizabeth Berkeley and so much more.

Back on topic, I've tried to not harp too heavily on the inane futility of "The Bubble" concept here, but it's definitely for show, from my vantage point. Kelli can slice it any way she wants, but in the time of a damn plague, cheerleaders are simply not essential. Hell, in the time of NO plague they're not essential. Fun? Sure. Entertaining? Yes! Inspiring? K. Essential? Never.

WARNING: This video is what you'll see if you say Victoria's name in the dark in your bathroom mirror five times.

16 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

Do they keep putting her on just to get us to talk about her?  

Edited by SamShmam
  • LOL 14
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, dotdot 37 said:

are they changing the name of the show this year  not showing the rookies but VK face is being pushed out there

In fairness, they've shown many veterans, not just VK.  No TCCs will be featured until the show, I guess.

3 minutes ago, itsweird said:

Has Jerry Jones lost it?  That humongous yacht must be affecting his brain.

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

In fairness, they've shown many veterans, not just VK.  No TCCs will be featured until the show, I guess.

Has Jerry Jones lost it?  That humongous yacht must be affecting his brain.

Maybe he is in the early stages of dementia. I saw on the news a couple weeks ago that the Cowboys  were refunding all season tickets, or exchanging them for the 2021 season

• Useful 5
  • Love 3