Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

12 minutes ago, vanillagum said:
14 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

but not surprisingly edited out the day Savannah had a “panic attack” due to being stressed about not knowing dances and went back to her room and didn’t dance.

WHAT? that is absolutely insane if true

also lol if a 4 year vet doesn't know this stuff/close to it enough by now

I don't know how she made it to year 2, let alone 4. 😡

• Love 19
18 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Generally agree except everything is different this year. First, DCC heavily promotes the idea of a sisterhood -not just a profession. They can't have it both ways especially in the middle of a global disaster.Which are they?   Hannah's family is in healthcare and she rightly was concerned. She was not just worried about her own health but rather for the health of the public. Remember this was all filmed when the south was surging. She likely questioned why they needed training camp at all this year. Yes, she chose to go because she wanted to keep something thats been special for her. It's okay to go but still feel conflicted about whether or not it was correct.  If expressing her concerns is what gets her fired - I am actually fine with that-  I just wish they would admit it. If it was truly because she appeared pale, and depressed and anxious then they had the responsibility to be just a touch more empathetic-- especially in the midst of pandemic.

Man you just said everything I feel, but couldn’t quite put my finger on it. 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Wahoodancer said:

They did the same thing to Tara. Instead of offering support, she just got cut. 
They also cut Jalyn from show group last year then told her she had a chance again this year and didn’t take her back on. She should retire after this year because they’ve clearly blacklisted her.  

I recently rewatched Tara’s cut on Pluto tv. I believe it was the second time she was called into the office that season (that we saw in the show). In the midst of some really uncomfortably choppy editing, she tells them that she doesn’t want to let them off that easily (with their excuse for why she was being cut) and then specifically asks them if there was something that happened outside of her look/dancing that led them to cut her. KelFine completely brushes her off. There were rumors at the time (in these forums) that there was a dust up with Victoria, which ultimately led to Tara’s cut. But it was edited to make it seems like Tara lost her “spark.”  (Well, maybe she did lose confidence...but with the management of the team while having to watch the train wreck that was happening. And then voiced her opinion/concern to the wrong person.) 

45 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

Interesting how they are trying to claim certain cut vets look unhappy, tired, not-recovered from Covid, and showed Sydney almost passing out, but not surprisingly edited out the day Savannah had a “panic attack” due to being stressed about not knowing dances and went back to her room and didn’t dance. I said from the start that the editing would be out of control this year but they are taking it to a level that is even egregious for them.

Agreed. For some reason, they (either TPTB or the CMT production team) seem to think that all viewers MTT are going to swallow the edits hook, line, and sinker. Even after we’ve been told that there’s a narrative created by the show. Even after pointing out editing inconsistencies in scenes frame by frame. Even after some of the girls have pointed out after the fact that the aired scenes are edited to set a different tone than what actually happened in real time, such as Milan getting called out by Kitty for not auditioning for show group (per Milan, it was ultimately edited to make it seem like they were all rah-rah about Milan’s focus and dedication to school, but in reality Milan felt she was being attacked for not putting DCC first). 

That’s disappointing about Savannah. I guess I’m one of the few that really like her. Her dancing may be sub-par for DCC but she seems genuinely sweet.

@lemonbus230 you seem to be dialed in. Who is actually controlling this narrative? TPTB? CMT:MTT production? Both?  Ultimately, I want to know whom I should be really disappointed in. 😊😊 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
Clear up some sentences
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Agreed. For some reason, they (either TPTB or the CMT production team) seem to think that all viewers MTT are going to swallow the edits hook, line, and sinker.

I mean the very sad truth is that most do swallow it. And TBTB know that. They also know that people get over these things pretty quickly. Drama attracts, maybe infuriates briefly, but then fades. DCC-MTT comes out a winner in the eyes of the general public- sadly.

• Love 8

So I haven't been watching the full episodes because I don't have the energy to find it for free and I refuse to pay for it this year, but from the youtube clips I have some thoughts about the TCC:

-How the heck does Ashlinn not make the team? They are constantly fawning over her and saying how great she is, she must have really bombed media day or something, especially when she could have easily replaced Alora-Rose or Jessica.

-I'm a little confused at how Claire W made show group over Elli and Armani. I do get why Marissa got SG, she is really one of the more powerful TCC whether or not you like her face/personality. However, Elli and Armani are far more praised over Claire, and Armani was the only rookie used in the Christmas video. I get that Claire is really technical but the others are a lot better at DCC style. Or maybe they wanted a redhead on SG and because they cut Hannah they needed Claire?

Chandi, Erin, Claire, and Marissa were the new show group girls but I would have replaced Erin with Armani for sure (and probably removed Rachel A for Elli). 

Also boot buddy families! I really like this tradition, here is a list of what I have been able to figure out so far (cut girls have *):

1. Briana, Chandi, Darian, Jaycie*

2. Amber, Lisa, Kelly*

3. Caroline, Kelcey, Ashlinn*

4. Brennan*, Victoria, Marissa

5. Rachel W., Kristin, Shannan*

6. Gina, Amanda, Dani

7. Tess, Erin, Jessica

8. Jalyn

9. Daphne, Merideth*, Sheridan*

10. Maddie, Alanna, Kat, Hannah*, Jada, Annabelle*

11. Taylor

12. Lexie, Madeline, Claire W.

13. Savannah, Sydney

14. Rachel A, Tori*

15. Cianna, Elli

16. Ashlee, Armani

17. Lily*

I do not know what families Alora-Rose, Claire D., Amelia, Cassie, or McKenzie are in. 

Edited by Kitkatkitty
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, TB12 said:

All of this right here!!! My thoughts... i'm more infuriated over Hannah being cut than ever. Giving Kat a pass bc they like her look is complete and utter bs, girlfriend was outdanced but oopsie look at me i'm so pretty and clueless. Its not her fault she gets by on her looks its TPTB for shoving her down our throats. I am not charmed by her, never have been. You would think they want their "World Class" ambassadors to be strong, smart ladies not girls who think its cute to constantly make mistakes and act dumb... 

As for Meredith, all I can say is bless her heart. She is one I feel bad for bc she is likable & smart but she just cannot keep up. She lived her dream time to move on... 

As for Hannah looking pale and sad, ummmm WHAT? She's a natural redhead if she were tanning you'd say she looked muddy. This whole scene is too much. How do you tear into someone who may be struggling mentally? How is that a world class thing to do? Why not speak to her to see if she's doing okay or does she need some help? I don't know if i'm going to make it through this season. How do you keep someone like KAT over Hannah? Last I knew this was a dance team not a barbie wannabe team... 

JMO: I believe Kelli falls into the "Buck up! You just need to get over it!" category. I'd say she's one who doesn't understand mental health issues. It was probably never discussed in her family, and kept hush-hush if a relative was acting "different", or "crazy". She probably sees someone who struggles with depression as "weak". Hannah's issues made good story for Kelli's TV show, and that's all it was, good story. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Lexusprincess said:

Kat,,,if she wasn't so pretty I am sure she would be gone.  I would have cut her for how she looked on the field.  In fact I would have let Kat and Meredith go on that episode with the rookies.

I didn't see enough of Brennan to make an opinion.  I believe Lily they showed good points and bad and I always thought she would get cut this year.  Her and Meredith were the top of possible cuts.

Brianna looks tired.  I hope she makes the decision to move on this year

As to the comments on Sydney's body......she looks great to me.  completely flat stomach.  maybe a little more rear end but she looks good.  Now some of the other rookies need cookies and hamburgers.  In the words of my man, some like Jada look like little girls.

And I too wonder has Rachel A missed a game.  Is that why she now lives with her sister not Alexis and Maddie because she got Covid?  First mention of Covid was just now but she states it's 6 weeks later.  Hope she gets her smell back I love her.

Last I love Rachel W as point and hope she stays so she can be on the field as point next year.

Agree on it all and to me Rachel A looked thick with some ass jiggle. Like WW thick. How her, Cianna, etc get away with the extra I do not know. 

1 hour ago, lemonbus230 said:

Interesting how they are trying to claim certain cut vets look unhappy, tired, not-recovered from Covid, and showed Sydney almost passing out, but not surprisingly edited out the day Savannah had a “panic attack” due to being stressed about not knowing dances and went back to her room and didn’t dance. Why is it ok that Kat and Maddie continually make mistakes in these clips, but they want us to believe that Hannahs paleness should be considered as a viable reason she is on the radar. Why is it ok that certain dancers get passes? Don’t answer that, I already know the answer.  I said from the start that the editing would be out of control this year but they are taking it to a level that is even egregious for them.

They wanted rid of hannah. The end. Meredith I totally get. Maybe Lily for blending but no worse than other blenders. Brennan 😤. Hannah 😤😤😤 Keeping WW and flaky people over them 🤬🤬🤬

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Agree on it all and to me Rachel A looked thick with some ass jiggle. Like WW thick. How her, Cianna, etc get away with the extra I do not know. 

They wanted rid of hannah. The end. Meredith I totally get. Maybe Lily for blending but no worse than other blenders. Brennan 😤. Hannah 😤😤😤 Keeping WW and flaky people over them 🤬🤬🤬

It might have looked like they were thick by comparison to the other girls who are in great shape, Elli, Kat, Hannah, etc

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Lexusprincess said:

unpopular opinion...........Hannah did look washed out which is probably little make up.  She always looks fresher on some of her own pictures than her DCC which I always felt her makeup for DCC needed to do the opposite of contouring to make her look softer.  However, I did think she looked different and since I never remember her looking tanned it is probably make up.  After first being really upset over her cut, I still think attitude in a professional setting can get anyone fired.  if she was so concerned, she should have skipped this year.  I make choices to not do things to be safe and have given up many social and professional opportunities because of my concern.

Kat,,,if she wasn't so pretty I am sure she would be gone.  I would have cut her for how she looked on the field.  In fact I would have let Kat and Meredith go on that episode with the rookies.

I didn't see enough of Brennan to make an opinion.  I believe Lily they showed good points and bad and I always thought she would get cut this year.  Her and Meredith were the top of possible cuts.

Brianna looks tired.  I hope she makes the decision to move on this year

As to the comments on Sydney's body......she looks great to me.  completely flat stomach.  maybe a little more rear end but she looks good.  Now some of the other rookies need cookies and hamburgers.  In the words of my man, some like Jada look like little girls.

And I too wonder has Rachel A missed a game.  Is that why she now lives with her sister not Alexis and Maddie because she got Covid?  First mention of Covid was just now but she states it's 6 weeks later.  Hope she gets her smell back I love her.

Last I love Rachel W as point and hope she stays so she can be on the field as point next year.

I agree with you! I like Hannah. But I understand why she gets cut. I too would have cut Kat and Meridith as well. I like them both. But they did get outdanced. I think Lilly looks beautiful and don't understand her cut as if right now.  But the rookie class is so strong. It is always sad to see vets go. I was so sad to see Sheridan cut. She was my favorite. I was hoping she would make the team this year. 

11 hours ago, Agent Gully said:

I call her "Aloha"-Rose. I just can't watch this season. I watched the first episode to match names with faces, but that was it. The Hannah, Brennan, and even Lily cuts still sting. I would like to get to know the new gals more, but will rely on these boards for my info. I don't wish to support Kelli, Charlotte, etc.

Yeah, Lily has looked really good in some of her clips.  I was unhappy, but kind of understood her cut before, but seeing her dance, I can't see it.  They suck. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Didn't they hold that against Ann Lux also?

OMG.  She's totally being Ann Luxed. Except I think they kept Ann for 2 years, and then she didn't reaudition?

3 hours ago, Pj3422 said:

And the gaslighting re: Hannah has begun. Ugh. 

Show of hands... How many of us are just hate-watching now? 

I'm hate-not-watching, does that count?

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
56 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Because they look damn good. They probably have had weight warnings. Rachel A has always been “thick” down there but they actually look like women. They represent most women and not the ones deliberately making themselves look super skinny and like teenagers (although it’s known I love Daphne & Amanda and they’re slim) 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Stee said:

They also held that against Cassie. 

.. Oh wait no, Cassie actually came back and said not every DCC needs to be smiles and positivity. Some can be stern or disciplinarian. As long as they are related to TPTB.  

I always get my DCC rules mixed up!!

That’s cause there aren’t any! It’s all how KelFine (and sometimes Charlotte) feels about it/them. 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

was training camp held for a longer clock time period this year, since they were in a bubble & hotel? Longer meaning from AM-PM, on a day.

In past years I thought it was just in the evening (7-11 pm?) as those had to work and school.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Pies said:

It might have looked like they were thick by comparison to the other girls who are in great shape, Elli, Kat, Hannah, etc

Kat looks slightly less slim than last year but still reallly good shape. Hannah and that booty are perfection. 

43 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Because they look damn good. They probably have had weight warnings. Rachel A has always been “thick” down there but they actually look like women. They represent most women and not the ones deliberately making themselves look super skinny and like teenagers (although it’s known I love Daphne & Amanda and they’re slim) 

I never understood the Rachel or Cianna love. I think it’s looks and shape, plus solid but not reallly impressive show groups dancers to me, cute hair though.

Now daphne, I do not get her either. She just looks so tired and too thin but has that weird rib cage and wider waist that I don’t think a few pounds would fix. Her face just looks so tired like somebody who is beautiful but has been sick. She never looks healthy to me. Amanda is slim but curvy so pretty much perfect body to me. 

• Love 6

1) Haven't seen VK featured and barely in the background so far...much bigger drama afoot this season
2) Kelli lacks empathy. Her degree is in dance...Hannah's in psychology/mental health and is about to get a Masters in the field...therefore, Kelli is no better than the paper she's printed on and shouldn't be carrying the amount of authority she's been given.
3) Judy is the director or choreography...she knows every dance (can probably do every dance)and may still create choreography, but other staff are doing the teaching, Judy does the polishing & evaluating (and yelling). 
4) Kat is an airhead, whether contrived or not...she makes the team look weak
5) Meredith, bless her heart
6) I feel a little bad for Lily...not totally on board with her cut.
7) I love Neal McCoy...he's picking entertainers and he knows what he's talking about...I haven't met him yet, but we have several friends in common...they can't say enough good things about him.

8 Marissa...her talking head (about her friend that died) was very nicely done. She presented herself well...she looks good all fixed up and seemed genuine & well spoken.  She's over-eager, comes with youth & immaturity...but she is a rock solid dancer and looked good on the field...

😎

Edited by CrazyMoon
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

1) Haven't seen VK featured and barely in the background so far...much bigger drama afoot this season
2) Kelli lacks empathy. Her degree is in dance...Hannah's in psychology/mental health and is about to get a Masters in the field...therefore, Kelli is no better than the paper she's printed on and shouldn't be carrying the amount of authority she's been given.
3) Judy is the director or choreography...she knows every dance (can probably do every dance)and may still create choreography, but other staff are doing the teaching, Judy does the polishing & evaluating (and yelling). 
7) I love Neal McCoy...he's picking entertainers and he knows what he's talking about...I haven't met him yet, but we have several friends in common...they can't say enough good things about him.

8 Marissa...her talking head (about her friend that died) was very nicely done. She presented herself well...she looks good all fixed up and seemed genuine & well spoken.  She's over-eager, comes with youth & immaturity...but she is a rock solid dancer and looked good on the field...

😎

I was all with you until I got to #8 😜 I'm still not a fan bc of the look, but agree she presented herself well.  It could have been anyone and I still really don't like the sob stories, it has always just feels icky to me.  I get that these events are tragic for young people, but I always get the feeling MTT/TPTB are like what is the worse thing you can think of and now lets dwell on it in segment instead of showing dancing.  Also, did anyone else catch on to her leaving NYC for covid....I wonder if she would have never tried out this year if her program was still going?  I don't care how much they try to convince us this is every girls dream, I think it is a back-up or a stepping stone for most.   

• Love 14
14 minutes ago, GaveIn said:

I was all with you until I got to #8 😜 

That was the first time I'd seen her all polished up...she made a good impression and I see why she made it. Doesn't mean I would have chosen her...she can be coached on her ambassador/media skills,, however. There are worse ambassador trainwrecks (I mean risks) than Marissa. She did hightail it out of NYC, understandable given her youth & the panic...sometimes you just want your mama. So it could be a plan B and a stepping stone...or she could be another Jenna and stay past her expiration date

• Love 8
2 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

I think there is hope for Marissa if she matures some.  Especially with that Tik Tok cr*p.  I actually do like her dancing and her demeanor has not agitated me yet.

Hopefully DCC won't include her carrot trick in the "my road to DCC."

Edited by parrotfeathers
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 12/15/2020 at 1:06 PM, CrazyMoon said:

Kat tends to present herself an airhead...not leadership material, regardless of her scandal issues

Kat reminds me of Chelsea a little bit. Just over the top and doesn’t seem genuine. Based on her solo last year, I’m still shocked she made it to TC. It was Tinman Vivian level bad. 

based on last night’s episode I can see why Meredith got cut. I thought it was interesting Kelli made a remark that Kat and Meredith were the last two to make it last year when it was Meredith and Lily who were called in. Kat was horrible last night but they kept her over Hannah and Brennan who are both solid dancers? Someone make it make sense. Also, it bugged me that Kelli said Hannah looked pale and unhappy. Hannah’s skin tone hasn’t changed since her rookie year so that should be a surprise and also I don’t think you need a big cheesy grin when you’re just standing around. I thought Lily and Sheridan actually looked good last night. I wish TBTP would address the board and rankings coming into camp.

• Love 19
6 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Generally agree except everything is different this year. First, DCC heavily promotes the idea of a sisterhood -not just a profession. They can't have it both ways especially in the middle of a global disaster.Which are they?   Hannah's family is in healthcare and she rightly was concerned. She was not just worried about her own health but rather for the health of the public. Remember this was all filmed when the south was surging. She likely questioned why they needed training camp at all this year. Yes, she chose to go because she wanted to keep something thats been special for her. It's okay to go but still feel conflicted about whether or not it was correct.  If expressing her concerns is what gets her fired - I am actually fine with that-  I just wish they would admit it. If it was truly because she appeared pale, and depressed and anxious then they had the responsibility to be just a touch more empathetic-- especially in the midst of pandemic.

I don’t blame Hannah for being concerned or conflicted. I thought it was interesting that TBTP told the girls dancing to take their masks off and told the girls watching to leave them on and acted like they’re taking wearing masks seriously when there were vet vlogs of girls clearly not wearing them and interacting with each other. Also, did the vets quarantine prior to entering the bubble?

• Love 7
6 hours ago, lemonbus230 said:

Savannah had a “panic attack” due to being stressed about not knowing dances and went back to her room and didn’t dance.

Look if that was a serious, medical “panic attack,” fair enough. 

But if you’re telling me a 4-year veteran threw a fit and refused to dance then WTH. 

How is she still on the team???? And this is someone rookies are supposed to look up to? 

3 hours ago, heckkitty said:

I'm hate-not-watching, does that count?

I mean I’m gonna be honest I haven’t  even watched the latest episode yet. And from what I’ve read so far maybe it’s best I get off the ride sooner than later.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

I saw that on Insta last night!  I had no idea she'd had COVID.

Interestingly, someone else I know posted something similar yesterday.  Six weeks post-COVID and they had no sense of taste/smell.  Also the first I'd heard of them having COVID and based on the amount of traveling/socializing they were doing in the previous six weeks, I never would have guessed it.  People, this is why our positivity rates are still so high!!!!  

I had Covid back in June and only got my sense of smell back around September. The worst thing has been the brain fog where I can't remember the simplest things. That is still ongoing. Be safe, folks!

As to cutting the intelligent gals, as I said in another post, I think Kelli in particular is intimidated by intelligence. With those who aren't quite as bright, it is easier for her to get the gals to just go along with anything without complaint. I'm sure she knows that the smarter gals see thru her B.S. Therefore, she gets rid of the ones that have figured out her ways. JMO

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Tinydancerxo28 said:

Based on her solo last year, I’m still shocked she made it to TC. It was Tinman Vivian level bad. 

Yet Vivian made it back into camp as well...her 'change' from Tinman wasn't all that much better

4 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

😎

I miss Judy yelling. I wish she would yell more. I understand people mellow as they age, but I miss the firey/prickly Judy from the early seasons. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, amateurathlete said:

Criticizing her for messing up is fair, but I don't think we should be praising Hannah for being so forthright about her depression, while criticizing others for having anxiety.

Thanks for this comment. I made my original comment about Savannah in frustration, but you make a very good point about keeping things in perspective! 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

Kelli's degree is in Marketing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pies said:

Perfect figure, in great shape, beautiful, fun to watch

She has the beauty (or can have -- last year's wig was just tragic) and the body -- but she is not fun to watch IMO. I don't like watching the ones who mess up & she messes up A LOT (not a big fan of the goofiness/airhead persona either).

• Love 15
4 hours ago, Tinydancerxo28 said:

I don’t blame Hannah for being concerned or conflicted. I thought it was interesting that TBTP told the girls dancing to take their masks off and told the girls watching to leave them on and acted like they’re taking wearing masks seriously when there were vet vlogs of girls clearly not wearing them and interacting with each other. Also, did the vets quarantine prior to entering the bubble?

From their social media, it didn't look like many rookies or vets quarantined before entering the bubble. They had rookies (can't remember if there were vets too) posting on their SM about getting eyebrows, etc. waxed before camp (I think that's what it was). Not sure if they were in Texas 14 days prior to entering bubble.

Some vets were posting vacation pics, etc. before entering camp (someone flew to Mexico, I think?). Lisa flew somewhere to teach a class not long before training camp.

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Love 9
16 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

From their social media, it didn't look like many rookies or vets quarantined before entering the bubble. They had rookies (can't remember if there were vets too) posting on their SM about getting eyebrows, etc. waxed before camp (I think that's what it was). Not sure if they were in Texas 14 days prior to entering bubble.

Some vets were posting vacation pics, etc. before entering camp (someone flew to Mexico, I think?). Lisa flew somewhere to teach a class not long before training camp.

Amber went to Mexico 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, lemonbus230 said:

Interesting how they are trying to claim certain cut vets look unhappy, tired, not-recovered from Covid, and showed Sydney almost passing out, but not surprisingly edited out the day Savannah had a “panic attack” due to being stressed about not knowing dances and went back to her room and didn’t dance. Why is it ok that Kat and Maddie continually make mistakes in these clips, but they want us to believe that Hannahs paleness should be considered as a viable reason she is on the radar. Why is it ok that certain dancers get passes? Don’t answer that, I already know the answer.  I said from the start that the editing would be out of control this year but they are taking it to a level that is even egregious for them.

2 hours ago, amateurathlete said:

As a medical resident, panic attacks are a real thing and are really debilitating (and frequently send people to the ER). If she had a true panic attack, she would not be able to just keep dancing, so I'd give her a pass for that. Criticizing her for messing up is fair, but I don't think we should be praising Hannah for being so forthright about her depression, while criticizing others for having anxiety.

The problem isn't the panic attack itself (or not being able to continue to dance because of it), but WHY she had the panic attack in the first place. If a 4 year vet really doesn't know (or can't pick up) the dances -- THAT is a problem that should not be excused. Ignoring that but putting someone on the chopping block for looking "pale" and "unhappy" is ridiculous.

• Useful 2
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, hannahbanana said:

She has the beauty (or can have -- last year's wig was just tragic) and the body -- but she is not fun to watch IMO. I don't like watching the ones who mess up & she messes up A LOT (not a big fan of the goofiness/airhead persona either).

Agreed! I really liked Kat early last year, but now she’s just becoming a caricature. Or a TV Trope. Her shitck gets old quick. Especially watching the clip of her dancing on the field posted above. She screws up every other count, but still makes it? Juxtaposed to Ashley Pro’s tryout as a vet in Season 10 where she messes up on the field combo and gets booted. Or little Heather H who kicks the wrong way in Season 12 and getting the ax.  Or any other vet that got cut after KelFine’s patented kiss of death: “she just doesn’t *excite* me this year” during the finals field combo. 🙄

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Love Ashlee!

131097218_10157427572976035_583896557878514399_o.jpg

That's a great photo of Ashlee, and she or they really fixed her hairline this year. That was always tough for me to look at. And, she's much prettier than I am, but I have always felt her head is too big for her body. Anyway, love this photo. 

• Love 4