Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

The place to talk about who's back, who's gone and what we expect when RHOC starts season 15. 

Some related news:

Season 15 cast update:

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/1501050965820/real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-15-cast-update-heres-who-made-the-cut

Enjoy the boring blandness of their color choices in the group photo!

Braunwyn explaining that Vicki made the show inauthentic: https://realityblurb.com/2020/03/29/braunwyn-windham-burke-confirms-filming-stopped-on-rhoc-season-15-reacts-to-vicki-unfollowing-shannon-how-vicki-made-show-inauthentic/

PPAL enjoying spellcheck recommending Brawny for Braunwyn:

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor

What are you looking forward to?  What will you miss?  Speculate away!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The place to talk about who's back, who's gone and what we expect when RHOC starts season 15. 

Some related news:

Season 15 cast update:

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/1501050965820/real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-15-cast-update-heres-who-made-the-cut

Enjoy the boring blandness of their color choices in the group photo!

Braunwyn explaining that Vicki made the show inauthentic: https://realityblurb.com/2020/03/29/braunwyn-windham-burke-confirms-filming-stopped-on-rhoc-season-15-reacts-to-vicki-unfollowing-shannon-how-vicki-made-show-inauthentic/

PPAL enjoying spellcheck recommending Brawny for Braunwyn:

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor

What are you looking forward to?  What will you miss?  Speculate away!

A hard "NO" to Kelly returning. This show is circling the drain even after ditching Tamra and Vicki. Nothing promising in sight.

• Love 5

Brownstone thinks Vicki is unauthentic? I hate her, but Vicki is as real and unscripted as reality tv gets. Unlike the rest of the fronters and fakeasses running the game now. None of these hags have a Family Van moment in them. The Ick is iconic. 

• Love 12

Season 15 will include:

Shannon Storms Beador with her nine lemons, daughters and dog.  A divorcee on the prowl (as long as it's not too prowly or scary or . . . )

Kelly Dodd, rage-aholic wonder.  Should we start a pool for a countdown to her first blow up?

Gina Kirschenheiter - Somebody wake me when it's over.  At least we can see what she's done to her hair this time.

Emily Simpson and her "husband", at least on paper.  Will she control her rage or will she realize he's the root cause of her dissatisfaction? 

Braunwyn Windham-Burke - More almost nudity, more trying to shock us with how wild she is, more over-sharing her daughter's issues. 

Elizabeth Lyn Vargas - she's new! She's exciting? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
On 7/27/2020 at 2:58 PM, Happy Camper said:

A hard "NO" to Kelly returning. This show is circling the drain even after ditching Tamra and Vicki. Nothing promising in sight.

Yeah, that's my take. When Shannon emerges as my favorite, only because as nutty as she is, she is now the "normal" one, the show's in trouble. I guess Emily is pretty normal, but so damn boring. The other 3 returnees are just plain awful. I watched this from the beginning, even vaguely knew a few of the originals, business associates from the Real Estate,/Mortgage industry in OC. So, it is hard to give up, but I have a feeling this will be the season. I will check it out, but I am not optimistic.

• Love 5

I am curious to see just how they filmed during Covid. Especially the early months, March, April, etc. 

And what about Kelly and her engagement to Fox News' whats-his-name? He lives in New York, right ? Are they still together ?

• Love 1
On 9/17/2020 at 4:12 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Season 15 will include:

Shannon Storms Beador with her nine lemons, daughters and dog.  A divorcee on the prowl (as long as it's not too prowly or scary or . . . )

Kelly Dodd, rage-aholic wonder.  Should we start a pool for a countdown to her first blow up?

Gina Kirschenheiter - Somebody wake me when it's over.  At least we can see what she's done to her hair this time.

Emily Simpson and her "husband", at least on paper.  Will she control her rage or will she realize he's the root cause of her dissatisfaction? 

Braunwyn Windham-Burke - More almost nudity, more trying to shock us with how wild she is, more over-sharing her daughter's issues. 

Elizabeth Lyn Vargas - she's new! She's exciting? 

Gina looks like she gained weight in her face...

On 9/22/2020 at 12:57 PM, Bossa Nova said:

I am curious to see just how they filmed during Covid. Especially the early months, March, April, etc. 

And what about Kelly and her engagement to Fox News' whats-his-name? He lives in New York, right ? Are they still together ?

Last update I read was about them renting a home in Newport Beach. IIRC her fiancee still has a home in New York (city?). 

I'm sure Kelly's storyline will be about her engagement and future wedding. Maybe Bravo will do a spinoff called "Kelly Dodds OC Wedding". (Insert puke emoji here)

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I bailed on New York midseason and I'm thinking I will bail on this one before it even starts.  Just sounds like there is nothing interesting about this group, nothing.  Vicki was an annoying shrew but she was authentic.  The show hasn't been the same without her ignorance there.  

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

I bailed on New York midseason and I'm thinking I will bail on this one before it even starts.  Just sounds like there is nothing interesting about this group, nothing.  Vicki was an annoying shrew but she was authentic.  The show hasn't been the same without her ignorance there.  

I don't want any part of Vicki or Tamra, but I am also not interested in this group either.  I am thinking of bailing... never thought I would be so uninterested in housewives in general.  I can't remember why I liked them in the first place.

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

I will still watch.  For Archie 💕💕💕 

Archie...the best looking and most well behaved!

I won't be watching. There's not one person on the new season that I can tolerate watching. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
On 10/1/2020 at 9:48 AM, Kiki777 said:

‘I can’t find toilet paper anywhere!’

I absolutely hate hearing that line over and over again.  She pronounces "toilet" oddly and it drives me to distraction.

I am having a hard time convincing myself to watch this season of OC, I am not excited to to watch Salt Lake City either, just more stupid women using the word "Bitches" after everything.  Funny story, there is one cast member who runs an empire of Churches, it was not until yesterday that I realized it was that fast food place Churches and not the place where you pray type of churches that they are talking about.

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I absolutely hate hearing that line over and over again.  She pronounces "toilet" oddly and it drives me to distraction.

I am having a hard time convincing myself to watch this season of OC, I am not excited to to watch Salt Lake City either, just more stupid women using the word "Bitches" after everything.  Funny story, there is one cast member who runs an empire of Churches, it was not until yesterday that I realized it was that fast food place Churches and not the place where you pray type of churches that they are talking about.

You were right the first time. They apparently own some restaurants but the “empire” she marrried for was her grandmothers Pentecostal church.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 10/2/2020 at 7:12 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

absolutely hate hearing that line over and over again.  She pronounces "toilet" oddly and it drives me to distraction.

Kelly's gigantic veneers always make her sound like she's got a mouthful of $hit. 

• LOL 4
On 10/2/2020 at 9:12 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Church's Fried Chicken? we have them here in Texas. Grew up eating it can't say I would eat it as an adult...Its not that good

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

I'll give it  a go.  Never liked Vicki or Tamra so it will be interesting to see the direction the show takes.  

I really want it to get back to "nice."  Yet I'm struggling to remember when that was.  Season One?

• Love 8
7 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She doesn't look like the same person. Lauri? Lay off the fillers. 

Her daughter is beautiful but not sure how old she is, (wasn't she the one that lived among the cat crap on the carpet?) but she looks like a middle aged woman, the two of them remind me of a "before and after" sort of thing.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Jextella said:

Her daughter, Ashley.

You just spun me "round round baby right round"! Lol!  Ashley could be interchangeable with Kim Zolciaks ho daughters! The clones have arrived! Maybe George (Lauri's husband) has a strange thing going on?

I wonder if Josh Waring is living with George and Lauri too? His daughter was adopted by George and Lauri. I'll bet that household dynamic is one big cluster phuck of insanity.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, albarino said:

I'll give it  a go.  Never liked Vicki or Tamra so it will be interesting to see the direction the show takes.  

I really want it to get back to "nice."  Yet I'm struggling to remember when that was.  Season One?

Season 2. Season 3 is when Tamra came on the scene and ruined everything.

• Love 7

Why is Vicki being prominently featured in the "How They Got There" special?  What's happening??

ETA: And Tamra too!  Why am I being punished?

Edited by ladle
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ladle said:

Why is Vicki being prominently featured in the "How They Got There" special?  What's happening??

ETA: And Tamra too!  Why am I being punished?

I think they made these specials a year or two ago. I wish they would either update them or not show them at all.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

The taglines are here!  The taglines are here!  

the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-15

Aw crap.  Slurry lady has a husky (maybe malamute). I'm already  giving her side eye over her bed ridden, slurry ramblings.  But now?  Well I adore snow dogs.

I'm having mixed feelings!  I hope it's a talker!  My Oso sounded just like Chewbacca!

And suddenly I'm excited for the OC!

• Love 5
On 9/22/2020 at 12:57 PM, Bossa Nova said:

Apparently they were married a couple of weeks ago.  

I'm looking forward to tonight's shit show.  I'm not embarrassed to admit I'll miss Vicki and any further family van, flying footballs to the face, falling down stairs and breaking a trophy she bought for herself, white water rafting hysterics, and other reality TV gold moments she unintentionally contributed.  

Bon voyage, Gunvalson.  

vg.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Show day, and no thread yet? 

I'm watching some of the marathon episodes and here's all I got:  If I have to see Braun Wind's mother for even a nanosecond....I'm out. Hell, I'm halfway out already.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm watching some of the marathon episodes and here's all I got:  If I have to see Braun Wind's mother for even a nanosecond....I'm out. Hell, I'm halfway out already.

I agree about Braunwyn’s mother being the worst of the worst, but how can you be out when the previews show that we finally get to meet Matt in person this season?!?!

I will watch just to see if Emily sees him and goes, “it’s fucking Matt!” the way Gina saw Shane at Eddie’s birthday party and exclaimed, “it’s fucking Shane!,” which was one of my all-time favorite moments.  

80F90A47-F878-4BC3-83EA-510646B229EE.png.2535575ec9b3011eb629c269c9e00487.png

(Off-topic, but I thought season 13 was actually gold and really funny and not dark, and if they can even capture a scintilla of that this season, I’m so in).  

• Love 1