Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

we finally get to meet Matt in person this season?!?!

Was that filmed before Gina got her current bf? I think I saw a pic of Gina's ex a couple years ago. I was not impressed. 

I want to see Kelly explode $hit out of her brain on ANY of these women. Probably Braun Winn or her mommy would be my first choices. Or Shannon.  

• Love 2
9 hours ago, dosodog said:

Are we really going to have a season where Kelly brings up the quantity and quality of sex she is having, every chance she gets?

She' stealing Tamra's storyline.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I agree about Braunwyn’s mother being the worst of the worst, but how can you be out when the previews show that we finally get to meet Matt in person this season?!?!

Well Matt was fired from his job so maybe he is willing to be on camera for a paycheck?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I like Emily's tagline.

I tried watching but lasted less than a few minutes!  Do you mind me asking what Emily's tagline is?

She and Gina are the only two I'm remotely interested in and I think I'm only interested in Emily because of her relathionship with Shane. 

Shannon is too needy; Kelly is too crass; the new woman seems to be as crass as Kelly; Braunwyn just seems like a phony to me - as if she's constructing storylines.

2 hours ago, Jextella said:

I tried watching but lasted less than a few minutes!  Do you mind me asking what Emily's tagline is?

She and Gina are the only two I'm remotely interested in and I think I'm only interested in Emily because of her relathionship with Shane. 

Shannon is too needy; Kelly is too crass; the new woman seems to be as crass as Kelly; Braunwyn just seems like a phony to me - as if she's constructing storylines.

Same here, I agree that Gina and Emily are the only ones interesting this season. I saw Gina on IG and she’s lost weight and looks good.

• Love 2