Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Santa Denise

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Andi27 said:

And what is Erika's issue?

Erika can't take any kind of criticism....period.  The fact that Denise had the gall to call her out for her nasty talk in front of her youngins has Erika's undies in a bunch.  Yet she never has a problem dragging someone else.  Just like her argument with Kyle.  Oh, how dare Kyle suggest that Erika doesn't have close friends even though she called Kyle's friendship with Teddi weird.  I swear I sat and rolled my eyes this whole episode.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19

How does the threesome talk bother Denise more than it does the kids?

She needs something to go on, Aaron's award-winning penis can't last all season.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4

Nothing is a surprise and Rinna is a terrible actress because the way she seque's in to a topic is not smooth at all.

I kind of feel Rinna is that clumsy, even without producer intervention.

Like, she thinks she is so much more smooth and clever than she actually is, and that is almost part of her charm.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

After this episode, I'm leaning towards Denise setting up the other housewives by having her kids at the party with them.  She knows these dinner parties involve some kind of sex talk or screaming fights, so I find it hard to believe she thought there would only be PG-rated conversations and that they'd all be on their best behavior.  It's funny that the editing monkeys showed how Denise was being disingenuous about how the sex talk impacted her daughter.  How would all of this be playing out if Denise admitted to them that her daughter laughed about the sex talk?  Denise is officially playing the Housewives' game.  

Yeah, say what you will, Denise isn't some innocent waif. Looks like she has been paying attention.

It's curious that the producers are allowing Garcelle to have such a clean edit on what seems like her own show while the other ladies are clearing all getting down and dirty with each other.  

How is it we are seeing more of Sutton on this show than Garcelle?

• Love 5
4 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I agree that Denise has the right to control the topic of conversation in her home. But she is acting like her daughters and her daughters' friends were adversely impacted by the threesome talk, which we know they weren't. Sami said that they thought it was funny. How does the threesome talk bother Denise more than it does the kids?

I think Denise was more worried about her daughter's friend's parents' reaction to that kind of talk around their kids and it possibly causing her daughter to lose those friends.  You have to be very careful with that.  You don't know what kind of moral compass they possess.  And I know, these are Charlie Sheen's kids and those parents know what that entails but they may be under the impression that Denise is the sane one with less of a chance of having any outrageous behavior in front of their little darlings.

• Love 10

If the producers want to make it look like these conversations are organic, they have to do a much better job of editing. As I watched the breakfast conversation during the last few minutes of the show, food was appearing and disappearing.

This has been an issue since day 1. There are so many events and conversations where food appears and disappears, the amount of liquids in glasses changes from shot to shot, where people sit changes from shot to shot, people in the background come and go, people at the dinner table come and go, etc.

It's possible that some of it is reshot having the HWs do another take or 3, but some of it is just bad editing to move things along, even if what we see and hear doesn't always sync up.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Door County Cherry said:

She didn't get the diamond because her ex refused to let her children film the show.  For all we may bitch and complain about seeing the families of these women, I guess it's part of the requirement getting the diamond. 

The exception to this rule would be Sonya Morgan.  I have no idea what her daughter even looks like.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

3 hours ago, Rahul said:

I suspect the reason for Erika's vile remarks about Sami were two fold. First, Erika has typically been guarded around this group of women. She let her guard down and shared a story about her first (and only?) threesome, for which she was rebuked.  Erika, though she claims to give no fucks, actually gives plenty of fucks. Thus, she lashed out at Denise and her daughter when she felt offended and insulted.

Second, Erika exhibits hysterical, almost sociopathic behavior when she feels judged as a parent, probably because she still feels a great deal of guilt for abandoning her son to pursue her acting career in Hollywood and land herself a wealthy husband. In the past Erika has flown off the handle if someone mentions her parental practices or her son is referred to even tangentially. In this case, Denise being a good mother and enforcing boundaries around what is and is not appropriate around her children somehow set Erika off and she felt opprobrium.

None of this is to say Erika's behavior is excusable. I hope she's being called out on social media for her tactlessness and insensitivity.

Thank you for helping my try to make sense of why Erika kept insisting that Denise was being so judgemental. I could not figure that out at all.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Exactly, and Denise also had friends of her kids at the house too.  Can you imagine the kids relaying the adult conversation to their parents?  You would have thought they could have controlled the sex talk once they saw the kids in attendance.  They couldn’t even control themselves after Denise asked them to stop.  Erika has no idea what it’s like to raise a tween or teenager.  I think Denise is hoping they would all apologize.  While I’m sure they know what a three some is, I don’t think the average American teen has participated in one.  

I'm wondering if it was more that her daughters had friends there. I'm sure she's talked about acting with her kids and explained that the roles she plays are not necessarily how she feels or behaves in real life. I'm sure she's talked to her daughters about Housewives and how she's playing a role. (Which they all are). 

Was her younger daughter there?  I haven't seen the episode yet, but if Eloise was there and overheard, that is even worse. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Yes she did and for that I will never dislike Denise. 

Me as well. Plus Charlie Sheen would just trash her relentlessly when he was spiraling and she always held her head up. She could’ve totally cut him out of the girls’ lives but instead moderated his visits and even accompanied them on trips. That’s so much more substantial than anything these petty bitches have done. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 22

This episode just made me mad.  Denise doesn't speak inappropriately in front of their children, so why did they think it okay to do so in front of hers.  The "kids" table was set up away from the adults -it was just when the kids were in the buffet line that Denise asked them to curb the threesome talk.  I don't have kids and know when to watch my tongue.

Has Rinna lost touch with reality that she doesn't know the characters in movies aren't the actors' real life behavior?

Hey Erika - is stripping for a living better than acting in a major motion picture where you simulate sex?  No shade on strippers - but I don't understand EJ's holier than thou attitude.  Is she jealous that Denise has a steady career as an actress and married a man with a big d instead of a career bought by the man with a big bank account?

Ugh, just ugh with these women.  They make me like Teddi!

• Love 18
(edited)
5 hours ago, Hiyo said:

This has been an issue since day 1. There are so many events and conversations where food appears and disappears, the amount of liquids in glasses changes from shot to shot, where people sit changes from shot to shot, people in the background come and go, people at the dinner table come and go, etc.

It's possible that some of it is reshot having the HWs do another take or 3, but some of it is just bad editing to move things along, even if what we see and hear doesn't always sync up.

Yes, I realize it has always been a problem,  and we have seen food appear and disappear etc. during what is supposed to be a fluid conversation. I found it funny though that food appeared and disappeared during a single sentence. But it is also possible that that has happened before and I only noticed it this epi because I was entertaining myself. The editing was unintentually much more interesting than the actual scene.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Here is a scene from a few seasons ago, where Eden was ripping (or trying to) Rinna a good one. At 01:33 you can see Dorit the background behind Eden. Then at 01:35 they cut to Dorit and Kim sitting on a couch, as is they are observing the fight from over there. Then Dorit is back to being behind Eden again, and Kim then enters the background as well.

Not saying Dorit and Kim didn't try to get closer or visit the bar area once Eden started going off on Rinna, but damn that is some sloppy editing.

• Love 3

Well, looks like all that lovely kumbaya at Kyle’s garden luncheon at the end of last season has now officially gone to shit. Apparently Bravo thinks viewers will only watch if the women are vicious toward each other - I’d rather see more of the peaceful footage that got scrapped. 

• Love 9
(edited)
11 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Clearly they are trying to push Erika higher on the dominance chain and Denise isn't having it.

These women are so out of touch. Last year they decided to go after LVP and they were so off the mark that even people who aren't huge fans of hers were rooting for LVP.  

They wanted us to get behind Dorit, not a fan favorite, after she abandoned a dog and basically get up in arms because LVP might have been spreading rumors about Dorit? And this after LVP lost her mom and brother? Please. Vyle was still acting like her mom died yesterday when this show started. And it had been at least a decade. And Big Kathy was more pimp then mom, so you'd think she'd understand, no matter what losing your mom is hard.

And now we're supposed to hate Denise because she asked the women to quiet down sex talk around her children? And they refused so they're embarrassed?

Newsflash, you can be a wild thing in one part of your life and tone it down for your kids. It's not being a hypocrite. It's called having boundaries.

But I guess the anerexic mom who is proud to have taught her kids how to give a good blow job doesn't understand.

The pimped out former child actress doesn't understand.

And the woman who abandoned her kid to strip and snag a sugar daddy so she can play dress up doesn't understand.

Teddi just comes across as stupid and useless as usual

Dorit seems to be trying to glide across. She did mention that Denise probably was fine with it till her daughter brought up threesomes.

It looks like this is going to be another year of mentally challenged mean girls trying to take down game out of their weight class. 

Such a great post.  These days, talking about blow jobs and threesomes are the norm i guess.  Not in my world tho.  They are all so desperate.  What’s next? 😍

Oh, and I forgot “Happy Endings”.  My daughter is a licensed massage therapist and I wouldn’t dare ask her about that!  I’m very close with my two daughters, and we never talk about that stuff or sex in general.  

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, snarts said:

Let's be honest, they're coming for her because of her salary. She's got the multi-year contract earning more than than anyone else. Add to that the Bold & Beautiful role and Rinna is seething with jealousy. 

Erika looked ridiculous in those trash bag outfits. For someone who went ballistic when Eileen dared mention her son, her comments about Denise's daughter was beyond the pale and extremely hypocritical. 

I think they are coming after Denise now because she needs the paycheck, unlike season one. Charlie stopped paying child support. Can’t just show up now and look pretty. Production has expectations,

Teddi is not a good fit on this show. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, snarts said:

It's very likely she's had to deal with issues/concerns from her children's friends parents over the years and that's what worried her the most about the threesome conversation.  For the other women to not understand this just baffles me.  Which is why I feel their motive is to take down Denise regardless of the means.  The dinner threesome conversation certainly seems like stupid hill to die on, but this group is known for making issues out of something that defies common sense or logic and then carrying on about it for an entire season.

When she's talked about the dinner, it does seem like she mentions her daughter's friends.  I think you (and other posters who've mentioned this) are right that she's more concerned about that aspect than just her daughters hearing it.  Especially if the timeline we're being given is true, and this is happening while Charlie is taking her to court over custody issues.  She wouldn't want him to be able to dig up any dirt that could hurt her on that front.  

But, why wouldn't she just say that to the other ladies?  Even if that isn't enough to get them to drop it, they should be able to understand the concern.  So far this is the boringest drawn out fight I can remember in a long time.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

I think they are coming after Denise now because she needs the paycheck, unlike season one. Charlie stopped paying child support. Can’t just show up now and look pretty. Production has expectations,

Teddi is not a good fit on this show. 

Denise has several jobs so no I don’t think she needs the paycheck. I think these women are catty and jealous and came up with a plan to take Denise down. They should have learned from last season this isn’t a good look.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, bkathi said:

This episode just made me mad.  Denise doesn't speak inappropriately in front of their children, so why did they think it okay to do so in front of hers.  The "kids" table was set up away from the adults -it was just when the kids were in the buffet line that Denise asked them to curb the threesome talk.  I don't have kids and know when to watch my tongue.

Has Rinna lost touch with reality that she doesn't know the characters in movies aren't the actors' real life behavior?

Hey Erika - is stripping for a living better than acting in a major motion picture where you simulate sex?  No shade on strippers - but I don't understand EJ's holier than thou attitude.  Is she jealous that Denise has a steady career as an actress and married a man with a big d instead of a career bought by the man with a big bank account?

Ugh, just ugh with these women.  They make me like Teddi!

For some reason, I’m very surprised they asked Erika to do Chicago on Broadway. It’s just so different than what she does with her guys from what I’ve seen.

• Love 5

I don't like the narrative of "Denise is a hypocrite." Like ALL their surgeries across every iteration of RH, the 1st season is the plainest of the plain. the true persona, the closest to the face you were born with, etc. THEN after watching yourself, you brush up, revamp wardrobe and get the surgeries to fix perceived "flaws." For instance, Sutton's hair bugs me. It needs toning down and a good trim and blowout.  I'm sure if she's back next season, she will have "fixed" it. Also she will have thicker skin possibly.  

That said, I believe as humans, there are no rules to life as to when you can change. You can start low and become better. There's no shame in trying to make yourself, your family and your life better. Maybe Denise didn't like what she saw of herself last season. Maybe she regretted sharing things so personal.  Now she wants to make it different for her family for her own reasons. Surely if she began at the moral high ground and sunk into the sewer it would cause a little stir but they'd all relish in trying to rehabilitate her or some such version of that so they could raise themselves up. 

Everyone should look at themselves and not Denise. 

Erika doth protest too much. Let it lie, MOTHER of the year. I used to like you. 

• Love 20
7 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I kind of feel Rinna is that clumsy, even without producer intervention.

Like, she thinks she is so much more smooth and clever than she actually is, and that is almost part of her charm.

This, 100%!!! 

Even in her talking heads, Rinna comes off as trying too hard to be clever.  Laughing at your own "jokes" constantly is proof that she knows she is failing at that.  

I once read that a good comedian never needs to laugh at his/her own jokes.  

• Love 10

I think they are coming after Denise now because she needs the paycheck

Denise is still doing Bold and the Beautiful, so she is also cashing that check too...

I’m very surprised they asked Erika to do Chicago on Broadway. It’s just so different than what she does with her guys from what I’ve seen.

Most of the people they cast in that show are doing something different than what they usually do.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

Denise has several jobs so no I don’t think she needs the paycheck. I think these women are catty and jealous and came up with a plan to take Denise down. They should have learned from last season this isn’t a good look.

Why do these women have to worry about the paychecks?  What about the husbands?  What does Denise’s husband do?

• Useful 2

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has some cast changes to announce - 

Now playing the role of Season 9 Lisa Vanderpump: Denise Richards!
Now playing the role of Lucy Lucy Apple Juice: Aaron's big penis!
Now playing the role of Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave: A boring old 2x4... oh, wait, that's still Teddi. My bad. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I am one of the few who likes Rinna, but I was very disappointed by how she treated Denise. You don't talk to a true friend like that. 

That is probably the crux of this whole show - other than Kyle and Teddi who seem to have an actual friendship - the rest of these woman aren't actual friends.  Denise may have thought she and Rinna were friends, but we can see that, from Rinna's POV, they are not.  I wouldn't trust any of these women with personal information - it's just fodder for them to use against you in some way.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Hiyo said:

How is it we are seeing more of Sutton on this show than Garcelle?

I'm wondering if the lack of Garcelle is because of reports that the early months of filming were so fucking boring, they scrapped some of it and called in Camille, Brandi, and Eileen to spice things up a bit. It might also explain why we're getting Threesomegate Parts 1 through 17. Maybe Garcelle had more availability at that time but because there was nothing going on, scenes of dinners and events were cut out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

I like Erica but what is her problem? We saw her having a calm, collected lunch with Denise , during which she seemed to understand Denise's issue with the loud sex conversation. Why are they all pretending not to understand perfectly understandable things? 

And I am glad that they showed Denise quietly saying the word "fuck" during the threesome conversation. She never told them not to talk about anything, much less not use profanity; she asked them to keep it down.

Does Denise not realize her girls are teens and there is the internet, You Tube, and their friends will tell them  stuff about their parents they read or heard?

I mean, I get that there is a high possibility that the kids can find out shit whenever they want, but I also think that it's silly to take that to mean that all bets are off in terms of what a parent does or doesn't want to happen in front of their kids. For example, underage kids can probably obtain booze somehow, so should a parent just say "fuck it" and actively serve the kids cocktails?

I think Erika's issue with Denise is how passive aggressive she is being about the threesome talk. She keeps saying it doesn't bother her when it clearly does. 

Or it did then, but she's willing to forget it now, but for the others harping on it--much like Erica and the "flashing" incident, which she seemed to be over (and even laughed at Dorit's gift). These chicks don't get that what people are "still" mad at is the constant badgering and no longer the incident itself.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 19

To compound the vileness of what Erika said about Denise's daughter was not one of them told her that wasn't okay and patt the puss old assed sugar baby doubled down in her confessional. On reflection, she was good with what she said. Damn, her son is lucky his dad raised him.

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
3 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

To compound the vileness of what Erika said about Denise's daughter was not one of them told her that wasn't okay and patt the puss old assed sugar baby doubled down in her confessional. On reflection, she was good with what she said. Damn, her son is lucky his dad raised him.

The fact that they all sat there and nervously laughed at this was unnerving. Someone should have called her out on it immediately. Denise having to see that while watching the show is incredibly wrong especially seeing no one spoke up. I was so upset about last nights show. 

• Love 13
9 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

If the producers want to make it look like these conversations are organic, they have to do a much better job of editing. As I watched the breakfast conversation during the last few minutes of the show, food was appearing and disappearing. 

I’ve noticed this while watching most other reality shows too... 90 day fiancé especially where they’re often filmed dining during drama.

Drink glasses come and go, move about, are full then empty, plates of food appear, disappear and yet the conversations and reactions are stitched together as if one continuous dialogue. There was one blow up scene a few years ago where Rinna’s jacket was off then on then off again.

The editors need to be fired. Makes it all seem like audience manipulation.... oh wait... 😝

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

This sounds terrible but if I don't dislike/hate someone on a show I'm not interested. A show has to be snark worthy.

I don’t need to like or dislike anyone - but imo the most interesting thing is figuring out the motivations for their words and actions.

Watching Bravo wasn’t something I chose at first - a weekend guest who was a NYC stylist asked if we could see some shows while the guys were watching football. After four or five shows I said wtf, there’s always a true narcissist and an addict. Her response: “Really? I was looking at the purses.” She’s probably found other styling inspiration, but I was hooked. lol

• LOL 10

Kyle is clutching her pearls and crying because oh no, people are saying she and Teddi are in therapy together.  Because they went to therapy together.  

Very much dig the rest of your post but this part isn't exactly what happened, as going to a session together isn't being "in therapy together," and the session wasn't about their relationship to each other. The other women are doing a very junior-high "you're, like, so gay" thing that is just willfully obtuse, IMO.

• Love 16
(edited)
16 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Because it needs to be said, totally #TeamDenise.  

Erika can fuck right on off with her vile and disgusting insinuation that Denise's teen daughters have already participated in threesomes.  There is nothing Denise has ever done or will do that would justify such a remark.  

Worse, IMO, was seeing every other bitch at that table laughing.  They all have children.  How would they feel if someone said that about their kids?  It was NOT funny.  

FWIW, the party was at Denise's house.  She can choose to discuss whatever she wants.  Erika laid down the law pretty quickly last week on Sutton, telling her it was her (Erika's) house.  So now Sutton, or anybody else, can tell Denise that maybe she shouldn't have her kids present at their own home for a party?  Uh, no.  Sutton, you can fuck right off too.  And those not so subtle digs at Denise's attire?  Really, Kyle?  Girl, you need a stylist so STFU.  Denise always looks appropriate IMO and she dresses like a normal, average person.  

These woman are all terrible, with the exception of Denise.  Kyle is clutching her pearls and crying because oh no, people are saying she and Teddi are in therapy together.  Because they went to therapy together.  Rinna is throwing her friend of 20 years under the bus in order to stay relevant on the show.  The rest of them -- with the exception of Garcelle, who wasn't there -- are either saying nothing in Denise's defense or are agreeing that the issue needs to be endlessly rehashed.  Sure, Denise may have spoken to three people in the group about what happened but you keep bringing it up, TEDDI.  So fuck right off too.  

I hope Denise opens a major can of verbal whupass on these bitches.  From the previews it looks like Aaron isn't having any of it.  

Again, #TeamDenise.  

Kyle, Erika, Rinna, And Teddi All would have freaked the fuck out with anyone saying anything remotely close to what was said about Denise and her kids...

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 16

So Erika going by your logic since you like to pat the puss talk about cunts your alter ego is super sexual you must be a slut in real life and fuck everyone except your husband then right?? I mean if Denise cant keep her work life and home life separate you cant either right?

• LOL 4
  • Love 16
38 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

I hope Denise opens a major can of verbal whupass on these bitches.  From the previews it looks like Aaron isn't having any of it.  

Or the helicopter found them and it was time for Aaron to get out of there.

• LOL 14

These women give all women a bad name. These women are the reason there's an old saying that when you put three or more women together there's always going to be trouble. Someone told me that as a child and well, it's true here, isn't it? They were like a pack of wolves starved for blood. The way they so icily received Denise at that restaurant, if it was me, I'd have left and gone home right there and then. You could tell Denise knew they were drunk and ugly already. Vyle is disgusting and a mean girl liar. Dorit is disgusting and a whiny liar. Erika is disgusting a fucking bitchass liar. Teddy is an idiot and a unaccountable liar. Rinna is a pathological lying cunt. Sutton is a waste of space and a Michelin man-looking snobby bitch liar. And Garcelle is....why is she even here? Compared to the aforementioned liars, cunts, and bitches, Denise is fairly benign most of the time. And she doesn't need this show either.

• Love 10
(edited)

Instead of just saying you know what we shouldn't have kept talking about three sums and sex like you asked in your home we are sorry lets drop this ... its now gonna become lets destroy Denise any way we can how dare she question us ... That's all kinda fucked up ...And Brandi being added in has a gottcha see she does 3 somes ... is she doinig them with her daughters in the room? what about Brandi and her sons will she be called out for being a slut with kids also?

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 18

The editors need to be fired.

I'd say more the showrunners/producers, since they're the ones who decide what "story" we will be getting? The editors just do what they are told...granted, they could do a better job, but I'll take sloppy editing with a better story any day.

Or the helicopter found them and it was time for Aaron to get out of there.

Bwahahahahahaha!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

For some reason, I’m very surprised they asked Erika to do Chicago on Broadway. It’s just so different than what she does with her guys from what I’ve seen.

It certainly puts Chicago in in our brains - and more people in the seats.  Stunt casting.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

So Erika going by your logic since you like to pat the puss talk about cunts your alter ego is super sexual you must be a slut in real life and fuck everyone except your husband then right?? I mean if Denise cant keep her work life and home life separate you cant either right?

You're SO right on point here.

• Love 13
(edited)

What is Erika's issue and why can't these women differentiate between conversations where only adults are present and those where children can easily overhear their screeching? I know they have problems taking responsibility for things, but this is not Denise's problem, it's there's.

If Erika gets called out on doing something wrong she turns it around and gets mad at the person , in this case Denise, who called her out. She was furious  at Eileen for saying something about her son that one time but then she says something about Denises teen daughter have a threesome

Erika was really nasty and should apologize to Denise. There was no reason to talk about Denise’s daughter like that. It wasn’t funny. 

I’m watching everyone eat. I have yet to see Rinna bring a fork near her mouth. Is she on the just look at the food diet?

Lisa's makeup during her talking head, was… over the top, and not in a good way. Did she hire a 7-year old to apply that eye shadow?

We must’ve missed the five bites Lisa allowed herself. 

She looked clownish. Horrible! Overdone makeup aside, she shouldn’t put her hair back that way. Her features are too large. It’s not flattering. 

I can’t believe they’re making this sex talk thing the cornerstone of the entire season. I thought the dog storyline last season was bad. This is worse. I’m fully on Denise’s side. They are clearly ganging up on her and I don’t understand why. 

Lisa Rinna is always the one to instigate - she always makes it sound like she is just innocently trying to get issues out in the open,"let's clear the air",  but it's really shit disturbing. 

She was baiting Denise with the threeway question too. And  then she brought up the previous evening discussion as a way to stir everything up again. She is horrible. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 19