Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Charity & Charly & Teretha LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Love your Boston! Or is it a Frenchie?

Half & half.  Like our other three fuzzy buddies he is a rescue.  Rescue society was giving him away.  We have worked with him for two years and he's awesome.  Not good with strangers or our cats, tries to kill the vacuum and broom.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, ams1001 said:

Charity's getting another tattoo.

How much time has passed? Why is she still wearing a drain thingy?

"Charly left me."

Good for Charly.

Very good for Charly. I think she has a chance at being successful if she stays away from her sad sack of a mom. Go on, Charity. Get another tattoo. Who really needs teeth!

I never fail to be amazed at the priorities of these people.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Kid said:

I know, I used to live in New Jersey!!!!

I still live in New Jersey!!!!

(But I did get 63 bucks back from my car insurance...now I just need to figure out how to deposit it...guess I should get the bank's app and try the mobile deposit thing. I still have my tax refunds sitting here, too.)

• Love 1

The state of this episode...

I am playing solitaire online, talking on the phone, snarking with y'all, with some white noise in the background that happens to M600PL.

image.png.8387c87d3dbe04e1cdf5c46c05f54618.png

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, Hana Chan said:

Yay! Charity has flown the coop and gotten away from her toxic mother. Hopefully she'll do better on her own.

As for Charly... she's so totally dependant on her daughter that it's not funny. That tattoo ain't gonna fix shit.

You flipped them. Charity is the mom, Charly is the daughter.

• Love 1
Just now, aliya said:

I have no idea how much tattoos cost, but wouldn't Charity be better served by spending her money on dentures?

There you go being all sensicle, Aliya.

I made up that word. Thank you.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
(edited)

OMG this absolutely disgusting trash woman!!!!!    New big ass tattoo, no money for dentures or a dress to cover that drain bulb thing!!!    I don't know how old Charity is, but looks like her mom was born in 1952 which makes her mom only 2 yrs older than me, meanwhile Charity looks at least  10 years older than I do!  Trash trash trash

Edited by Snarkastikate
  • Love 6
(edited)
4 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Like I didn't spend all damn day in conference calls.  Thanks, show!

TLC has some kind of zoom dating show. Like we all dont spend all day looking at people in squares with bad lighting. 

No thanks

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I have no idea how much tattoos cost, but wouldn't Charity be better served by spending her money on dentures?

Maybe she thinks the tattoos will take attention away from her mouth!!!  😂😂😂😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

What is with her and the other mom from the other mother/daughter duo? 

"I can't do this without my adult child. I can't go on now, my adult child left me to be an adult by myself to better their own life. I need her to keep me on track/cook/clean because I don't like doing it myself."

Puhlease.

Do it or don't. Take charge of your own life. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

I am playing solitaire online, talking on the phone, snarking with y'all, with some white noise in the background that happens to M600PL.

Are you me?  I am texting and playing spider solitaire.  I resemble that kitty.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

OOO maybe we'll get a dental scene!

Only if dentistry can be done on zoom.  That seems to be the over arching theme of the season.  It's like they knew shelter in place was coming and wanted to get a head start.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I still live in New Jersey!!!!

(But I did get 63 bucks back from my car insurance...now I just need to figure out how to deposit it...guess I should get the bank's app and try the mobile deposit thing. I still have my tax refunds sitting here, too.)

I forgot I'm supposed to get money back from State Farm! Yay. I'm on the same tank of gas that I started with on March 11 (I checked) when I topped up, so yeah, I'll take a refund. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

Someone said it in an earlier snarkfest, but sometimes I can't believe we are watching a TV show on which people are zooming (online conferencing). 🤨

Well, we watch people sitting in chairs and shoveling down fast food. I mean, we watched Kody Brown blow dry his hair and couples bicker in Ubers. We are completely and utterly hopeless!

3 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

OOO maybe we'll get a dental scene!

No way any of these feebs will spend one nickel on needed medical care when there are tattoos to be gotten! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
Just now, Twopper said:

Are you me?  I am texting and playing spider solitaire.  I resemble that kitty.

That was the ever fabulous Grumpy Cat (real name Tardar Sauce)!!!

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I found out a long time ago, that it can take a long time for a different dentist, even in the same practice to get on the dental insurance list with the company.   The office where I went a few years ago had a senior partner, and a junior partner.   With my insurance if they put the claim through under the senior partner's name, it went through just fine.   When they put it through with the junior partner's name, it didn't get paid.  

The practice was two brothers (originally started by their dad...I'd literally been seeing someone in that family as long as I've had teeth). The younger brother passed away last January and the older brother retired in September and sold the practice to a married couple, and they had to change the name (because it was the original family's last name). The address, phone number, and staff are all the same. The note on the claim says something like "the information on file may not be current"...

3 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

I've checked my online banking (2 accounts, actually), poured a glass of water, had two conversations with family members, and looked up photos and gifs of Jamie Fraser.  Scintillating episode (and I'm giving serious consideration to firing up Outlander Season One).

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, aliya said:

I forgot I'm supposed to get money back from State Farm! Yay. I'm on the same tank of gas that I started with on March 11 (I checked) when I topped up, so yeah, I'll take a refund. 

Bought gas on March 19th on the way to Publix.  We topped it off then, too, just a reflex because I am used to doing that for hurricane season.   A neighbor drove it a few weeks ago to the car wash to get the pollen off which is the only other time it has been driven.  Hope it starts when we go for haircuts.

• Love 2

Poor, poor Teretha!!!  Her husband is the one who’s dying and she’s the one that’s whining.  Poor, poor Teretha!

why are they wasting more film on this woman???  There are plenty of people that would take this opportunity and change their lives.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Why are they pushing California milk when the state is an epicenter for disease? They just announced closing California state colleges until at least 2021.

Wow, that'll put a lot of people out of work.   I have been worried about our daughter and SIL who are both professors.   So far they still have jobs, but they may still be teaching online.

• Love 1