Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Charity & Charly & Teretha LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Just made a keto cupcake in the microwave. Only 3 grams net carbs!

Oh that sounds so good. I've been self-soothing myself with waaaaay too many carbs during the quarantine and would really like that recipe. Hard to snark on these poundticipants back-sliding when I know that I've been straying from my low carb eating and definitely packed some pounds back on.😢

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

DAMN!!!  That was one GOOD LOOKING same sex couple with the Pug!

That Freshpet ad is really cute.  I saw a humorous thing about dogs and cats.  Dogs of course are thrilled you're home, but cats are thinking, you lost your job huh?  They've finally found out you're the loser I always knew you to be!

• LOL 11

I had a nap this afternoon, and my brain is so foggy that I cannot recognize much snarkable material in this so far. 

I took a nap right before the show. My brain is still rebooting.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

My stylist is a close friend, so I go for a friendly visit and he just happens to color and cut my hair while I'm there. What I need more than anything else is to get my legs waxed and a pedicure...

I need a pedicure very badly. A stylist friend of the family cut my mother's hair the other day and she was very pleased. I need a haircut but meh, I don't go anywhere and I'm working from home and probably will be for some time yet. I'd just as soon wait until I feel like things are safer. I'm in Massachusetts and things are still pretty hot here. 

• Love 5

I’m convinced that the production company has an agreement with Fios or FaceTime or somebody that’s forcing all these conference calls - apparently in their entirety - into every episode. And they’re the most boring thing on the planet!

• Love 5
(edited)
Just now, FormeryHeavyJ said:

This show is boring the crap out of me so I'll post a picture of my training partner Jaxie.  We have been training for a 5k race that was supposed to be in mid-June but it was cancelled.  We do 3.5 miles almost every day in all weather.  The Training Buddies never quit!!!!

7577.jpeg

He's the cutest training buddy ever!!

Edited by PaTatertots
Got too excited over pupper and tapped wrong button
  • Love 5
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

I live in the stupid state of Florida man, where everything is pretty much open. Mr Poetic is getting his hair cut Saturday which is a good thing cuz he looks like a grizzly man. 

I'm pretty sure that my first hair cut after the quarantine is going to have to be done by those people who shear sheep.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Uh oh, Teretha is measuring her mobility in inches now.   And I see she's missing some front teeth too.   That Dr Now has such crazy mad skills, he can actually judge someone's weight by just seeing their head!!!   

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Someone said it in an earlier snarkfest, but sometimes I can't believe we are watching a TV show on which people are zooming (online conferencing). 🤨

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh that sounds so good. I've been self-soothing myself with waaaaay too many carbs during the quarantine and would really like that recipe. Hard to snark on these poundticipants back-sliding when I know that I've been straying from my low carb eating and definitely packed some pounds back on.😢

I’m seriously considering doing a carb-fast for a few days to get myself off the sweets and breads. I’ve been using quarantine for an excuse so long I’ve undone all my good habits. I need to get back on the straight and narrow. 

• Love 7
Just now, FormeryHeavyJ said:

This show is boring the crap out of me so I'll post a picture of my training partner Jaxie.  We have been training for a 5k race that was supposed to be in mid-June but it was cancelled.  We do 3.5 miles almost every day in all weather.  The Training Buddies never quit!!!!

7577.jpeg

That's the nicest face I've seen all day! ❤️

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Ours have been open for a couple weeks now, but they have strict rules they have to follow. That’s why I can’t get in until next week. Of course, with all the opening up around here, my state’s cases are going up again, so I’m going to get mine done before they shut down again. Plus I think my stylist needs the money. We’ll both be wearing masks and I’ll do an extra shot of bleach before I leave the house. 🤣

I am giving my stylist a very large tip when I go this weekend.  I am one of her first clients so I feel pretty comfortable about it.   My hair has been trying to strangle me.   Fortunately, I don't have a lot of grey so I haven't been worried about having it colored.

• Love 3
(edited)
29 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

My daughter is a licensed stylist/cosmetologist.  I get my head shaves every three weeks.  Free too!!!  Well not really.  I pay for her car insurance which in NJ means bend over & grab your ankles.

My friend's niece went to cosmetology school (she's in college now and wants to be a physical therapist...though I don't know what'll happen next year with that; and also works part time at a salon...or did). I assume she's doing everyone's hair in their house (they share a two-family house so they're all one sheltering unit).

Edited by ams1001
(edited)
1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

7577.jpeg

Love your Boston! Or is it a Frenchie?

Edited by peaceknit
(edited)
5 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I had looked away.  When I looked back I saw that navel.  I thought she was giving birth through her abdomen.  The baby is crowning!

No one would have access to her vajayjay...NO ONE...not her partner nor her doctor!!!

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

7577.jpeg

None of the poundparticipants is interesting or enthused and I have no sympathy for any of them this week. They dug their hole and are still digging.

• Love 2

There she goes already!!  She needs her surgery, don’t you know.  So she can be there for her grandkids, don’t you know! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

I’m convinced that the production company has an agreement with Fios or FaceTime or somebody that’s forcing all these conference calls - apparently in their entirety - into every episode. And they’re the most boring thing on the planet!

Like I didn't spend all damn day in conference calls.  Thanks, show!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I decided Teretha and Charity were paired up for this episode because they both need teeth.  It's a theme. 

OOO maybe we'll get a dental scene!

• LOL 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Gbb said:

Way to go, Charly!!!!!

Amen, amen, amen!!!!    Stay away from her Charly, even if she moves back to Iowa!!!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Does Teretha think agreeing with Dr. Now, and kissing up to him will get her surgery?  

yes!!!

Is there a spot on the bingo cards for "I understand" when they clearly don't or they just don't care.

I did like last week when Dr Now admitted that people do like the way food tastes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Kid said:

There she goes already!!  She needs her surgery, don’t you know.  So she can be there for her grandkids, don’t you know! 

Nothing like being there for the grandkids when you used your kids as caregivers....

• Love 7
(edited)

Yay! Charly has flown the coop and gotten away from her toxic mother. Hopefully she'll do better on her own.

As for Charity... she's so totally dependant on her daughter that it's not funny. That tattoo ain't gonna fix shit.

Edited by Hana Chan
  • Love 6