Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Charity & Charly & Teretha LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, CringeWatcher said:

Especially with passengers refusing to wear masks 😕

The level of stupidity that I've seen from some people during this whole time is mindboggling. Glad that you're back and safe.

• Love 8

That's one helluva lot of skin removal surgeries, yikes.   Charity is really gumming, obviously no toofusses in that mouth.  What a lesson for all who don't think that dental care is important.   She looks like Mammy Yokum.   I'm dating myself, yeah I know.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Pounders hey hey! Got a bag of ghirardelli minis for my bday yesterday. Only had one today 

Such control!!!

Just now, aliya said:

Pounders - I forgot ...  I'm gonna be a grandma!

Congrats!!!

• Love 1

Wait. Why does Charity still have a drain tube attached?! When was her last "skin removal" surgery? 

2 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

Amazing that "working hard" means sitting with her feet up in a ratty chair.

They're all always yapping about "working hard". But all we ever see is people sitting in recliners, with doleful expressions on their faces. 

• Love 17

Hello! My eating habit tonight was half a Red Baron pizza. And because that wasn't fattening enough, I made crockpot mac n' cheese. But after the pizza I wasn't hungry for the mac n' cheese, but we'll have it as a side for the rest of the week.

• Love 5
(edited)

Don't think that cooking lesson helped Charly with weight loss.   BOth gained.   I wish some nice dentist would put dentures in Charity's mouth.  

Nothing is better than Mac and Cheese on day two or three. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Hana Chan said:

The level of stupidity that I've seen from some people during this whole time is mindboggling. Glad that you're back and safe.

Haha, thank you but the closest I’ve been to an airplane is watching it on CNN. But I did go to my local Walmart this week, so...😂

2 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

Happy Wednesday, Pounders. My eating habit is an open-faced sandwich made with leftover roast chicken, goat cheese, tomatoes, and baby greens dressed with vinaigrette. Tonight's beverage of choice is rose. It reminds me a lunch in Paris.

This should be interesting. I have some hope for Charly.

That sounds delicious!  

I really hope Charly gets a life of her own and succeeds.  I don't really have much hope for Charity or Teretha given their past performance.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Oh, LOL ... I forgot that the gross boyfriend cheated with the sister, "Dusty."

Of course he did. 

This family was a bit of a trash soap opera even before that...

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

They're all always yapping about "working hard". But all we ever see is people sitting in recliners, with doleful expressions on their faces. 

I'm right now working from home and I've been frustrated about not being as active as I normally am. So I've been waking up early every day and either getting in a few miles or working out with the resistance bands I ordered. My weight is coming off slowly but it's still coming off.

We've seen this before... if you start eating too much and moving too little, the weight comes back no matter how tiny your stomach is.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

Haha, thank you but the closest I’ve been to an airplane is watching it on CNN. But I did go to my local Walmart this week, so...😂

Wow, you are an adventurer. I have not stuck one toe in a store since sometime in April. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Pounders - I forgot ...  I'm gonna be a grandma!

Congrats. My daughter miscarried this week. Sending prayers and best wishes for a better outcome for you and your child.

Hey Pounders! Finally here.  How are y'all doing?

Eating habit: chicken, cabbage and zucchini bread (read: bored baking).

But, can I digress for a minute, I just finished watching 90DFB90D...

Spoiler

HOLY SHIT, LANA IS REAL?!?!?! MIND BLOWN...
Although the woman who showed up is NOT woman in the pictures (shh!)

• Love 1

I wonder if the mouth movement is Tardive Dyskinesia? It's a side effect of certain medications, and makes a person seem to be chewing, blowing, pursing or doing other odd mouth things. 

• Useful 5
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Oh, god...will someone please give Charity some teeth by the end of this episode? She really has a bad case of Popeye face.

There was an episode a few years back (and a WATN recently) about a man who got new teeth during the filming of his episode.   So maybe there's hope, but I wouldn't bet on it.   I can't stand to look at teeth that need to be straightened or a toothless mouth.  Ugh, just ugh.  

Ok,  I am shallow.

• Love 4

Also, what happened to Dr Now's blinged-out stethoscope? He's wearing the Basic Bitch stethoscope tonight.

This show is providing me with too many questions and not enough entertainment. 

Well hellllooooooo Pounder Pals! My later eating habit: garden salad topped with homemade chicken salad. Hey, when life gives you overcooked chicken, mayo is your friend!😁 Anyway, I will be hopscotching between this WATN and The Masked Singer; semi-finals tonight! Back in a few.

• Love 2

Just finished a nice sweaty calorie-burning workout.

1761 calories today including my current beverage, beer.

Wearing my 34 waist black Levis (I'm a male), should I cut the tags off my turquoise 34 waist Levis ? Only bought them because I LOVE turquoise and 10 bucks at Marshalls 2 years ago, but hey life is short and you only live once !

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I went shopping right before this show. We've flattened the curve here, but I am still cautious and always wear a mask. Can't say the same about most of the other shoppers :(

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Wanda said:

Congrats. My daughter miscarried this week. Sending prayers and best wishes for a better outcome for you and your child.

I'm sorry to hear that. This is the first one. Mom is young but my son is in his 40's. I pray every night that things will go well. I lost a step-sister to SIDS. There is a lot that can happen, especially in the current environment, but I pray for the best. 

• Love 6

Hi All!  I do vaguely remember them because of the fiancé leaving mom for her sister... but that's about all I remember.   Hope they are snark-worthy.

As far as eating habit, I don't know what my dinner will be.  Lunch was a pretzel dog (microwaved from frozen) and salad (from a bag).  But yesterday I baked apple jam kolaches and I have 24 of them to eat before they go stale.   My uncle passed away on Sunday, funeral was today, and while I could not attend, being half a world away, I could at least make baked goods he would have enjoyed eating...

Just now, Suzywriter said:

I wonder if the mouth movement is Tardive Dyskinesia? It's a side effect of certain medications, and makes a person seem to be chewing, blowing, pursing or doing other odd mouth things. 

Maybe cuz she has no teeth her tongue has no place to rest so it keeps moving 

• Useful 5
  • Love 2