Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Charity & Charly & Teretha LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Dentures can't pay tribute to her dead mommy.

I dedicate the right incisor to my mom. The left incisor to my dad.  First molar is all granddad . . . . See, it's easy. 😺

Call back to another great moment in reality TV - "The Red Hots are for my mommy!!!"

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
(edited)

I kinda like Teretha but I'm not getting a good feeling.  Oh no, not a long term care facility!!!   You're giving up Teretha, no don't do it!!  You'll be bored all day and order the take out deliveries!  And what about your poor husband??  

Edited by Snarkastikate
  • Love 4

I swear this is the only show on TV where I actually look forward to the commercials. At least something's HAPPENING on the ads.

1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Bought gas on March 19th on the way to Publix.  We topped it off then, too, just a reflex because I am used to doing that for hurricane season.   A neighbor drove it a few weeks ago to the car wash to get the pollen off which is the only other time it has been driven.  Hope it starts when we go for haircuts.

I start mine every few days. OMG I really still cannot believe this is our collective life.

(edited)

I officially hate Teretha.   Her husband has severe Kidney disease, and she's whining that it interferes with his ability to serve her!   What a selfish, despicable person she is.  Did that poor camera person have to show that giant belly button?  It looks like that "Alien" movie creature.   At least she got a wig on. I bet her 'surprise' dinner is all stuff that will hurt his kidneys. 

Charity is too, plus Charity is such a pill head. 

I really like the Geico clogging issue commercial.   I love the Bounty slippery dumpling commercial too, with the dog getting it.  And the Fresh Pet is adorable. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 14
Just now, FormeryHeavyJ said:

If it was up to me????  Who ELSE is it up to?????  Your Fairy Godmother????  The Great Gazoo????

Of course.  The Great Gazoo might mess things up a bit though, he didn’t have the best track record of success.

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Just made a keto cupcake in the microwave. Only 3 grams net carbs!

I made a keto cheesecake over the weekend. 

If Teretha could clean up her diet it would help her husband, too. Instead she’s not willing to do what she needs. Going to long term care is just another avoidance technique. 

Anyone who says ‘I’m going to show Dr. Now’ never does. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Wow, that'll put a lot of people out of work.

It'll definitely put some people out of work, but they're not closing, they're just teaching online again.

• Love 3

Another one off to a care facility. I hope if I ever break a leg or something, I can just roll up and they'll let me in! Lol. After my mom's third knee replacement, she had to move into one for two months for super intense rehab. And even that was arranged months in advance, not spur of the moment like these seem to be (thanks editing/TLC teams!)

Everybody there was either a resident in the nursing home portion and over 70, or they were there for OT/PT for a specific length of time. And the day after you last day of rehab, they wheeled you out and loaded you up to go home after 7am breakfast. 

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I start mine every few days. OMG I really still cannot believe this is our collective life.

I have to drive mine for the first time since last October!  (It’s been driven regularly, but since the golf course opened Monday my chauffeur is no longer available to drive me to the grocery store).

Edited by ThereButFor
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Concerned said:

They just announced closing California state colleges until at least 2021.

Really? I've been following what various institutions are going to do. Personally, I think it's a big mistake to open too early. The uni from which I retired (and do PT work for online) is plans to open in the fall. Now, a lot can happen between now and September. We still have tons of new cases in the counties w/meat plants. As a state school, we have kids from all over, bringing their germs with them.

What if opening schools too soon, with their dorms, dining halls, etc., winds up with lots of sick faculty & immune compromised students? I don't want to be a fear monger, and I hope things get better soon, but I track my state's numbers every day and it's just getting worse because of the meat plant workers (not blaming, just saying who is getting sick now).

• Love 4
1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:

I have to drive mine for the first time since last October!  (It’s been driven regularly, but since the golf course opened Monday my chauffeur is no longer available to drive me to the grocery store).

My mother has one of those "chauffeurs" 😂!  Darn golf season.

• LOL 2
5 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Wow, that'll put a lot of people out of work.   I have been worried about our daughter and SIL who are both professors.   So far they still have jobs, but they may still be teaching online.

I work for a university, been working from home since March. No word yet on whether the campus will open in the fall. I'm weirdly lucky in a way, I'm a few weeks shy of my 66th birthday and I can retire if things become unsupportable but for now its OK. 

3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

But we have Geico commercials. That helps.

The clogging one is funny but I love love love the Wild Thing guy. He makes everything groovy!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

OK, which one is in the patient at the rehab center. I must have nodded off for a few minutes.

Teretha.  Who will start back on her diet “tomorrow”.  If she doesn’t get too stressed.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

OK, which one is in the patient at the rehab center. I must have nodded off for a few minutes.

Teretha. She got tired of Derek not taking care of her, so she moved to long-term care. And Derek and his bad kidneys can just get along however.

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

I'm still trying to complete all 5 seasons of Outlander (Starz) before my free trial ends, lol. I just really got into that show!

One look at Red's bottom had me hooked. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

"I haven't had a chance to set up the phone psychotherapy appointment as I am very, very busy...lying in my bed all day applying make up." 

(edited)
2 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Is that a quart-size Tabasco Sauce on the table !?!?!?!? LOLOLOLOLOL

I think it was BBQ sauce for the ribs.  I bet it's full of High Fructose Corn Syrup too.  

So she's now another 'it's all water weight' person?  And she's too busy?    What a rotten, useless person she is.   You know she checked into that home because her husband couldn't wait on her constantly any longer.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7