Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Charity & Charly & Teretha LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

Charly needs to STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!  The last time I saw my mother was in 1980.  It was get away from her or kill myself.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

Holy Cow Charity getting *hit on*????!!??!??! by the guy at the bar?

Color him desperate. Very, very, very desperate. Or maybe he has some sort of weird fetish about women without teeth.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

I just kinda binge-watched the first three seasons and have renamed Outlander...Outlandish!  People love it.  Season 1 was really good, then it fell of the cliff and jumped the shark simultaneously.  I know, such a feat.

You should check out Alias Grace (Netflix).

I hated Season Two of Outlander, but I stuck with it all.  I read Alias Grace, the book, by Margaret Atwood--an adaptation, I assume?  I'll check it out; thanks.

2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

I just kinda binge-watched the first three seasons and have renamed Outlander...Outlandish!  People love it.  Season 1 was really good, then it fell of the cliff and jumped the shark simultaneously.

I really liked the first two seasons, particularly the ones set in Paris and that supremely hunky villain St. Germain.  I tolerated Season 3, and hated almost all of season 4.

(edited)

OMG I was right, Charity's arms are covered in new tats!  And this is a lesson for all of us especially now.  People need to be busy, they need to work.  Without the ability to be productive, to support your family, there just is no point to anything.  And then the boredom leads to drinking, drugs, food, crime, abusive behavior, etc.   Ok I'll stop preaching now.  Just my own thoughts.

Edited by Snarkastikate
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Agreed. It pisses me off every time I hear that schools should reopen because kids aren’t at risk. They can still *carry* the virus and I don’t hear much talk about protecting teachers and staff. No offense anyone, really, don’t throw things at me!!! But I don’t see any politicians volunteering to babysit so we can open up the economy again. 

There's some new info coming to light too about the danger to kids. Its a shitshow. 

1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

I hated Season Two of Outlander, but I stuck with it all.  I read Alias Grace, the book, by Margaret Atwood--an adaptation, I assume?  I'll check it out; thanks.

Do you have Acorn? Check out Gold Digger. And Hamish Macbeth. 

• Love 5
Just now, mmecorday said:

She lost Dr. Now's diet plan, but she thinks she remembers seeing this combo under the approved foods list.

Vodka *is* low carb!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
5 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

She wanted to go where everybody knew her name. That man has beer goggles on. 

Or some person on the camera crew got some guy panhandling on the corner, and paid him $20 to be on camera.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

There's some new info coming to light too about the danger to kids. Its a shitshow. 

Yeah. The Millennials (who thought they were invincible) who get it are going to have life-long lung problems, maybe reproductive issues, people's toes are like they have frostbite, and the kids are coming down w/something like Kawasaki. This is not good situashun. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Do you have Acorn? Check out Gold Digger. And Hamish Macbeth. 

Loved Hamish Macbeth, used to watch it when it first aired. 

Just now, MsVixen said:

Did Teretha have weight loss surgery?

She did.  She had the sleeve and now wants the full gastric bypass

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, aliya said:

"Back in a stable environment." Huh? You'd think that a nursing home would be about as stable as it gets.

Well, I have a classmate that got COVID in one in Seattle, but at least she recovered.  I would move earth and heaven to avoid being in one if at all possible.    But these folks seem happy in them.