Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Charity & Charly & Teretha LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

She can't do any more?  She never did anything.  She only lost weight in the hospital under a strict diet.  I think she lost over 200 pounds in the hospital so you would think that would have impressed on her the fact that the diet works.    Looks like she is bed bound again--or close to it.    I want to slap her.

Looks like Charlie is the only success.   Good for her.

• Love 9

Teretha is so uber obese that if she just ate a LITTLE TINY bit less say every other damn day, she would have way exceeded Dr Now's goal many times over.  To maintain that weight she must be eating practically 24/7.  

• Love 11
(edited)
5 minutes ago, aliya said:

I've been there on an Amish tour!

They also have all of those great Amish style restaurants, with enough food to get you on this show very quickly.

I can't believe I'm getting urinary tract additive commercials. 

I think I zoned out for a few minutes, is Teretha's husband still around?  

So Charity's on Dr. Now's 1200 calorie diet, quit drinking Cold Turkey?  So that means she changed to Jack Daniels? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

I filled up this weekend at Costco because why not🤷‍♀️.  Filled up mid-March and my tank was was 3/4 full, but I appreciated the $1.99 gas (west coast).  Gas is like high school days prices/gallon.  Asked family in Michigan how much gas was and my cousin had just filled up for $.88/gallon.  What?!?!

Oil, anyone?

image.png.778ccd6c21eb895c7fe6ad26e2d79f96.png

I haven't benefited from the new prices because I haven't needed gas. Wow - just looked at 'Gas Buddy.' Gas is $1.68 at the Kum and Go. Y'all can smile if you want to. I laughed for about 6 months when I first got here.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

It's hard to convince Dr. Now that you're working hard and losing weight when you're skyping from your bed.  She could at least try to move to a chair; that is, if she has one that she can fit in.

Even moving to a wheelchair would show a little bit of activity.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Yum. 💋

There was a glorious time when our Patriots had Tom Brady, Julian Edelman, Rob Gronkowski, Danny Amendola, and Jimmy Garappolo.  It was tough watching, but I managed. 😉

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, its the strain and the stress that's too much to handle. What with the sitting in bed and having to make excuses for steadily gaining back every ounce you've lost. 

Don’t forget barking orders at the sick husband. 

And now she’s on oxygen. Better and better. 

Edited by DropTheSoap
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

It's hard to convince Dr. Now that you're working hard and losing weight when you're skyping from your bed.  She could at least try to move to a chair; that is, if she has one that she can fit in.

At least, stand or do jumping jacks or something. 

(edited)

So now is she not only barely mobile, keeps gaining weight, but now she's on oxygen?  

Charity's going to learn to drive again?   I'm really scared for the people of Cedar Falls.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They also have all of those great Amish style restaurants, with enough food to get you on this show very quickly.

I was wondering also, but I see him in the background now.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Granma !! We saw an elephant at the zoo smaller than YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

When my cousin was little bitty, the first time she saw a giraffe at the zoo, she said, “Mama! Look at that CHICKEN!” 

• LOL 6
6 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

He just sits. 

• Love 2

Looks like Charly’s decision was beneficial to Charity as well.  That is good.  She was forced to become self sufficient.

• Love 10