Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: The Pleasure Principle

• Start Topic

Geoffrey settles back home; Lisa confronts Usman; Ed leaves the Philippines; Avery & Ash spend time with his son; Darcey rethinks her priorities; Stephanie & Erika say goodbye; Yolanda wants answers from Williams; David continues his quest for Lana.

Airs May 17, 2020.

50 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Necks to nothing! 

😉

At first I was upset with Varya (ha ha, like any of this personally affects me) for texting and begging after Geoffrey. But then it struck me that lots of abusers are like this- they fuck with your head so much that you literally feel like YOU have wronged THEM. That transference of guilt is scary. 

I'm glad Varya is on the other side of the globe. 

If she really wants to come to the US she may want to keep him as a fallback option (more a plan z than a plan b) if she can’t find someone else willing to sponsor her (or the ones willing to are even more revolting).

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Kid said:

Can Lisa show any more lack of class???

Walking down the aisle, commando with the hem of her wedding dress over her head....

Smoking at the reception with the lit cig resting in the toothless gap as she chews with her mouth open and cackling full throttle.....

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I’m surprised that a court would email a divorce decree.  How would it know that was really Lisa on the phone and not some nosy rando?  And the Nigerian government wouldn’t want an official copy with a seal of authenticity?

I thought that was fishy, too.  We won't email IEP's to known email addresses in this pandemic, I can't imagine sending something SO personal to just anyone.  And Lisa was rude, chastising the clerk on the other end for being rude when Lisa was attempting to bulldoze her way through the situation.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

As soon as she told them she was in Nigeria to get married, I thought they would Totally be suspicious and refuse.  The country does have a reputation.    

If you were on the receiving end of BGL's shitty attitude, would you want to protect her?

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Necks to nothing! 

😉

At first I was upset with Varya (ha ha, like any of this personally affects me) for texting and begging after Geoffrey. But then it struck me that lots of abusers are like this- they fuck with your head so much that you literally feel like YOU have wronged THEM. That transference of guilt is scary. 

I'm glad Varya is on the other side of the globe. 

A small percent could be guilt of sorts on her end - that the online chemistry did not mean in person chemistry. Plus he spent a lot of money to get there.  No one wronged anyone except for Geoffrey not revealing his whole past. He should have talked about everything. Varya sensed that things were off.

• Love 4

Yolanda just makes my head hurt.  She still wants to go to England and meet Williams?     What doesn’t she understand?   He isn’t real.   He isn’t in England.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

Those stupid Ed stickers all over his luggage scream douchery. Since this is an edited preview, I wonder if he made any attempts to text her or call, maybe to try to apologize or something? His tears weren't over losing Rose. Those are big boy tears from getting his feelings hurt. 

Geoffrey's son telling him "Told you so" was pretty good. Nice souvenir tshirts. He loved telling them that she kept texting him that she made a mistake. Poor bruised ego until his date. I'm so over this season. 

• Love 14
(edited)
8 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

And Lisa was rude, chastising the clerk on the other end for being rude when Lisa was attempting to bulldoze her way through the situation.

I thought “Pam” on the phone was perfectly pleasant and professional so I didn’t understand why Lisa was complaining  about her. But apparently the whole thing was Usman’s fault because HE didn’t find out what Lisa needed to bring with her. 

3 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Lisa has 50 men in the US she can marry

My closed captioning said “50 ******* mens” 

just rewatched the scene, Lisa was bleeped at least 25 times. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Holy shit look at the seat belt fuckery in all the scenes with Geoffrey in the car w his boys. On. Off, on, off various passengers and him,  dark night and daylight.  All clipped into a conservation like that's how the conversation went down. Nope. FAAAAKEEEE. 

AMFBI is here for the forensics and yes I do judge people by if they wear a seat belt or not. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 16
16 hours ago, Kid said:

Poor, poor Ed!!  In the end, he just got nothin’!😥😥😥

Just kidding!!!!!!😂😂😂

Ed got one night of quick boom boom. He got more than Rose did.

9 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Lisa has 50 men in the US she can marry 😂🤣😂🤣😂

I want names and addresses and verification. 😂😂

Geoffrey - who opens up their luggage in the middle of the airport after they arrive to give gifts? That's usually done at home. 

• Love 19
(edited)
9 hours ago, kendi said:

Geoffrey's son telling him "Told you so" was pretty good. Nice souvenir tshirts. He loved telling them that she kept texting him that she made a mistake. Poor bruised ego until his date. I'm so over this season. 

I do hope this gaslighting sociopath gets his comeuppance.  Every single thing he did on that trip was designed to get Varya under his control.

If she did in fact text that to him, it's only because of his manipulations, we see you Geoffrey😠.  She's lucky she said no.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 12
31 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Oh, Big Ed...better luck neck's time, you douche.

I admit I wanted to stand up and slow clap for Rose when she dumped him and bounced.  It speaks volumes that someone living in abject poverty decides that life is better than whatever you have to offer in America.  I'm glad after the humiliating comments he made to Rose that she dealt the final death blow to that "relationship."  

Poor Varya really let that monster sucker her into feeling guilty at the airport.  I wanted to reach through my TV and physically hold her back from going into the airport and apologizing.  That dude is a total prick and guilted her so that he could have the upper hand and end it with her before he boarded the plane.  What a manipulative abusive piece of shit.  

I'm hoping that Avery bounces on Ash.  From what country is he originally from?  Mini Persnickety wonders if he used Sian as his Australian green card and is now trying to use Avery for his ultimate goal, an American green card.  Interesting theory and perhaps not untrue.  

Erica, tell that heifer to book herself a car to the airport and get the fuck outta there.  My personal musing is that Stephanie is not bisexual but used that as her hitch to get onto this shit show.  She's boring as fuck, and I doubt her in a hetero relationship would have been interesting enough to get her a season spot, so she became "bisexual"...I do believe, however, that she never informed Erica of this fact.  Run wild and run free, Rainbow Bright.  You can do much better than this hypochondriacal self-absorbed basic broad.  

All that shit being said, I can't wait to see the next 1-1/2 hours of this dumpster fire tomorrow night.  Time to start chilling the pinot!  

Hope you're all staying healthy and safe, my fellow posters ❤️  

Ash is originally from Mauritius, I think he said.  Mini Persnickety may be on to something, undoubtedly be believes that his best shot for fame and fortune is in the U.S., home of the Kardashian family and all the Housewives.  His goal may be some sort of looking for love show next, where he will say he sincerely loved Avery but she was just so mean to him he had to break it off.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

🥚, you are a loathsome, abhorrent creep of low character, reveling in the drama of  embarrassing RM  for the teevee cameras without empathy or 2 f*cks for her situation.

Hope your coworker Karra hates you for exploiting a poor woman and shuns you if you dare brag about your sexual exploits with RM.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, aimlessbird said:

Ed has been kind of quiet online for the last few days.  I think that he expected to become at the very least a celebrity because of this show.  The negativity and backlash he is now experiencing surprised him.  He thought the audience would find him charming and quirky but instead the audience is seeing him as manipulative and creepy.

Agree. At first he came off as a sympathetic character; very quickly (with the leg shaving request, the hysteria over heat and poverty, among other incidents) I think he became generally seen as intolerant, pampered, and a rather creepy sex tourist.

• Love 22
14 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I laughed at Visa Girl saying there are 50 men waiting to marry her in the US. Are they incarcerated and never have to deal with her? She probably attracts a specific kind of man.

wait...…...she attracts a kind of man? an actual man? I find it hard to believe anyone would be interested unless there was a financial gain and even then...…...

• LOL 9
(edited)

Geoffrey is a simpering sleaze bag that manipulates Varya into thinking that he is capable of any emotion other than rage.

His poor, poor pitiful me routine gets old fast when he doesn't get his way...."I came all the way to Russia" ...tired and proves nothing... David has been to Ukraine 20 times looking for love...

Varya instincts are right...do not trust him...

The felon intentionally deceived and withheld his criminal past, his dark, scary side that causes his many relationships with women to fail and end in divorce and I am guessing multiple court ordered injunctions to keep 500 feet away...

His matching set of Tittitoos are in The TLC Stupidest Tats Hall of Fame...

Has Geoffrey posted why he chose the wreath motif Tittitoos?

Prison hazing ritual...perhaps sexual symbolism?

To Tittitoo or not to tittitoo...that is the question...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
(edited)
19 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Darcey, your teenage daughters are wiser and more mature than you are.  Work on that, not your looks.

Bye Tom, don't let the door hit you.  Dear Sharp, since neither he, nor his new love are American, can we please never see him again?

Darcey attracts men just like her, famewhores who want to be on TV.  She's another Dani/Nicole.

Avery, just bang Ash and go back home.  He'll never be your life partner.

Yolanda:  Stupid is as stupid does.  Doesn't shock me though, I saw a Dr. Phil show where a woman was scammed out of close to a million dollars by some man whose middle name was Moose and was supposedly in the Marines.  Even when presented with the evidence, she would not believe that he was fake. 

Love.

Ed is a gross pig who wants more YouTube followers.  Maybe Rose could have been the one if Ed hadn't been such an asshole and:  Asked her to take an STD test/told her to shave her legs/disrespected where she lived/gave her a toothbrush and toothpaste after telling Rose her breath smelled bad/Accused Rose of being in cahoots with her sister, trying to get money out of Ed. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Darcey attracts men just like her, famewhores who want to be on TV.  She's another Dani/Nicole.

I think one of her big issues is dating people she meets on soshul meedya.  So before she starts dating them, they have already shown a draw to her C-list fame.  There's a big difference between meeting online through a friend, or on a dating site, and people I already consider fame thirsty by having those types of IG accounts and what not.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, kendi said:

Those stupid Ed stickers all over his luggage scream douchery. Since this is an edited preview, I wonder if he made any attempts to text her or call, maybe to try to apologize or something? His tears weren't over losing Rose. Those are big boy tears from getting his feelings hurt. 

It looks like Rose did take the toothpaste and mouthwash. So she must not have been too insulted. 
Ed’s fake tears were laughable. 

• Love 2
On 5/15/2020 at 11:50 AM, Kid said:

Can Lisa show any more lack of class???

She can and she will. This man she supposedly loves and traveled to Nigeria to marry? Kicks him while he's down. He's trying to keep things civil and calm as she's going off (again), accusing him of cheating. Who takes screen shots of private conversations?! Then she tells him he's just local talent. She was the one telling everyone at home that he's a celebrity and did you listen to the song?! And she wanted to have 100% say in his career. She's the lowest. She should have stayed local to marry one of her many 50 suitors.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

It looks like Rose did take the toothpaste and mouthwash. So she must not have been too insulted. 
Ed’s fake tears were laughable. 

She has pretty much nothing, so I think it was good that she took that stuff for her family.  Might as well get something for dealing with this creep.

If Eddie did not go back to the room and take it, they would have tossed it.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

His matching set of Tittitoos are in The TLC Stupidest Tats Hall of Fame...

Has Geoffrey posted why he chose the wreath motif Tittitoos?

Prison hazing ritual...perhaps sexual symbolism?

I've read about his tits . . . sorry, TATS.

He went to a tattoo exhibition with some friends and decided that he was going to get his first ink.  Whenever he saw an artist whose work he liked, he'd try to sign up for an appointment, but they were all booked for the rest of the day.  So he found this "artist" sitting off in a corner by himself, with no one signed up.  So Geoffrey - because we know how smart he is - decided that the guy with no customers would be JUST the one to work on him.

And the rest, as they say, is history.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I've read about his tits . . . sorry, TATS.

He went to a tattoo exhibition with some friends and decided that he was going to get his first ink.  Whenever he saw an artist whose work he liked, he'd try to sign up for an appointment, but they were all booked for the rest of the day.  So he found this "artist" sitting off in a corner by himself, with no one signed up.  So Geoffrey - because we know how smart he is - decided that the guy with no customers would be JUST the one to work on him.

And the rest, as they say, is titstory.

FTFY

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, blubld43 said:

If she did in fact text that to him, it's only because of his manipulations, we see you Geoffrey

I just thought Varya was trying to end their relationship in a mature way and apologizing if her refusal to accept his proposal hurt his feelings. 

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, kendi said:

She should have stayed local to marry one of her many 50 suitors.

Probably all inmates of the York County Jail (btw, that’s also where Jay-of Ashley and Jay-is being detained. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, KateHearts said:

BGL quickly put that to rest as she gunned him down with  what was basically a "you're a nothing, nobody, piece of shit and I own you" speech. 

She’s as abusive as Geoffrey!  She is an overtly hateful, controlling, demeaning, racIst POS. She’s the worst we’ve seen of all the 90DF participants, and that’s in a world that includes Laura, Angela, and Ed 🤮😠 

• Love 17
(edited)

RM sell that Listerine Cool Mint and Colgate toothbrush on ebay...or at your sister's shop.

BGL went too far and emasculated SJB for the sake of the cameras...he looked hurt...his forehead wrinkles...

BibbiLuv is a foul mouthed ashtray that intentionally yelled and wounded Usman's pride in front of the crew...the paperwork was sorted out with a phone call... you humped back, janky toothed ogre

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 17
8 hours ago, KateHearts said:

Baby Girl never disappoints, while making me infuriated at the same time.  "Usman messed up. He didn't do what he was supposed to do." Then at the dinner table with the foul mouth, the accusing stabbing finger, and her COMPLETELY lame explanation that "I was trying to connect to wi-fi using his phone and it opened up to his messaging," or some such nonsense.  How great to have a spouse who is constantly monitoring your every move and checking your phone. 

Didn’t Lisa say that one of her past relationships was abusive?  She’s seems to be becoming pretty abusive herself.  Swearing, threatening, belittling.  Usman needs to run in the opposite direction as fast as he can.

• Love 10
On 5/15/2020 at 1:22 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I’m surprised that a court would email a divorce decree.  How would it know that was really Lisa on the phone and not some nosy rando?  And the Nigerian government wouldn’t want an official copy with a seal of authenticity?

Divorces/Marriages are a matter of public record, pretty much any large-ish county will let you look them up online.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, procrasstinator said:

Didn’t Lisa say that one of her past relationships was abusive?  She’s seems to be becoming pretty abusive herself.  

She claims her ex husband was abusive, but from everything I’ve read about them as a couple, they both resorted to domestic violence on a regular basis 

• Love 5