Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: The Pleasure Principle

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

I honestly don't understand why David had to go all the way to the Ukraine for a woman who wouldn't turn heads on any U.S.street, she looks exactly like thousands of others.  Bleached to straw hair, extensive facial tweaking, lies about her age, she's a dime a dozen.  She's Darcy, minus a few years-not many.

And if he lives in Las Vegas, he wouldn't have to drive far to pick one of them up on any street corner on the strip.  And if he buys that RV, he'll have his bed available right then and there.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

And if he lives in Las Vegas, he wouldn't have to drive far to pick one of them up on any street corner on the strip.  And if he buys that RV, he'll have his bed available right then and there.

And that will be the easiest 20 seconds she ever worked.  If this RV’s rocking, David’s not in it!

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/17/2020 at 9:10 AM, KateHearts said:

As much as she wants to deny it, she isn't independent and self-sufficient;

Darcy isn't independant at all. She lives in that big house with her parents. It's their house. Her daughters and Stacy live there, too. I think Stacy has a kid or two there as well. Not sure if Darcy has shared custody of her daughters or not so I don't know if they live there full time. At 45 she can't support herself and her daughters alone? Maybe if she stopped worrying about dick all the time and start concentrating on all the other mess of her life she would be better off. Those poor daughters. 

Yolanda has got to be the most boring person on the planet. How is she collecting a check for sitting and scrolling through her phone pretending she really thinks there is a Williams? I want that job. 

I can't stand Ash. Every word out of his mouth is a lie. He talks so damn fast every sentence has to be captioned. How is he supposed to keep a job if he's in the U.S. for 3 months at a time and then back home in Australia? His son is a doll, though. 

Here we go with the google translation app again. Oh, David. He is another bore. Neither one of them had anything to say to the other after 7 years apart. He was hugging Lana to death and she just stood there her hands down by her side. Lana is much prettier in photo's. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 17
16 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Brain bleach required now!  

1 minute ago, bichonblitz said:

Yolanda has got to be the most boring person on the planet. How is she collecting a check for sitting and scrolling through her phone pretending she really thinks there is a Williams? I want that job. . 

I want to know why they had this story on the show and stretched it out for 15 weeks when maybe it was three scenes. She never even traveled anywhere. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, GussieK said:

I want to know why they had this story on the show and stretched it out for 15 weeks when maybe it was three scenes. She never even traveled anywhere. 

I think she went from an AirBnB (carryout dinner with her kids) to an extended stay hotel (last night's show).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/15/2020 at 10:06 PM, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Lisa has 50 men in the US she can marry 😂🤣😂🤣😂

But they don't control her.  That would be difficult as they are all incarcerated.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

I'm super annoyed with the Geoffrey varya story because I'm 99% sure this was a producer driven storyline.  "I'm in Knoxville and I know your address" in the span of a couple weeks?  I'm disappointed that varya took the bait.  

Of course it was. I want to know how she got that tourist Visa so quickly. Is it that easy to get  in Russia? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:
On 5/15/2020 at 9:06 PM, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Lisa has 50 men in the US she can marry 😂🤣😂🤣😂

But they don't control her.

I couldn't believe Usman didn't sit back and stare at her for a few minutes and then say, "seriously????"

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Her brain is as empty as her coffee cup!  What was the point of her acting like she was drinking coffee?  

So she can have something to do with one hand while the other hand held on to her phone as she stared at the non reply from Williams.  LOL

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Hey now, don't be making fun of the Bawlmore accent Hon!

Now I know you're for real (raised in Dundalk, moved to Parkville-Carney before busting free and moving to Arizona).

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
28 minutes ago, GussieK said:

Brain bleach required now!  

Due to these Covid Times there is a severe shortage of Brain Bleach...

Sticking your head under a running faucet with water as hot as you can tolerate for as long as you can tolerate erases about 50% of the offensive information needing eradication.....Rocking back and forth gently, repeating to yourself the 90Day release word “Tittitoo” may help for a total brain wipe of the remaining 50%...

Alternate mantra is.....Serenity Now! 
RIP Jerry Stiller.

Varya  Vaya con Dios...and peace out....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Hey now, don't be making fun of the Bawlmore accent Hon!

Gordon Ramsay had a two hour special last week helping Ellicott City (which looks lovely) after two floods.  No one had that accent that I noticed.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

90 Day and Love After Lockup crossover show in 3...2...1...

Not gonna lie - that would be entertaining.  

I'd love it if we found out that Lisa has like 50 guys scamming her on FB by telling her they are super jacked Marines who are deployed overseas.  

But I'd also be amused if it was just 50 inmates over the years.  

Either way, I'd like an hour TLC special where we meet these alleged fifty men that are vying for Lisa's affections.  Maybe a bachelor style show?

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, MrBuhBye said:

Gordon Ramsay had a two hour special last week helping Ellicott City (which looks lovely) after two floods.  No one had that accent that I noticed.

Ellicott City is NOT Baltimore.  All of the "g" sounds dropped from the ends of words in Baltimore are shipped to Ellicott City for use.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

David thought he was looking pretty hot with his leather coat and his Century 21 gold shirt.  Wonder how he felt watching her actual reaction to him, and her THs.  It’s not looking like ironing his shirts or Mmmmm is in his future.  

Geoffrey said he guesses Varya can’t get over his criminal past.  I don’t know how he says that with a straight face knowing his more recent pending cases will matter as much, if not more, to her or anyone else besides the halfwit he went back to. 

• LOL 4
4 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Not gonna lie - that would be entertaining.  

I'd love it if we found out that Lisa has like 50 guys scamming her on FB by telling her they are super jacked Marines who are deployed overseas.  

But I'd also be amused if it was just 50 inmates over the years.  

Either way, I'd like an hour TLC special where we meet these alleged fifty men that are vying for Lisa's affections.  Maybe a bachelor style show?

I think before Usman every man in her life looked like her with slightly shorter hair.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Kareem said:

David thought he was looking pretty hot with his leather coat and his Century 21 gold shirt.  Wonder how he felt watching her actual reaction to him, and her THs.  It’s not looking like ironing his shirts or Mmmmm is in his future.  

That is exactly the color of those Century 21 blazers!  David is a great ignorer of the signs and red flags. You can tell him flat out to his face, just like the PI Sergei did, actual facts and he will fire you. What did he say? I'm looking for facts, not his opinion and he's not leaving any room for a positive outcome? That smoldering anger is scary!

In his mind, their meeting is a fairy tale and she is as enamored with hiim as he is with her. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Now I know you're for real (raised in Dundalk, moved to Parkville-Carney before busting free and moving to Arizona).

I had a family emergency and had to drive to Philly, the overhead info signs along 95 said, "Safer to Stay at Home, Hon," we are proud of the Hon! For the record, I do not have the typical Baltimore accent.  You would not believe how built up the Parkville-Carney area is now.

The only accent I pick up on from Yolanda is the "stupid" accent.  I think her kids were not around because they could not be a part of the stupidity, phoniness and bad acting anymore.

• Love 7
(edited)

Even if Geoffrey sends Varya packing, Mary is still a rebound.  Otherwise he wouldn't have been friend zoning her all these years.  She's just there to help his bruised ego, and over time he'll get bored and head back to Tinder.  Or their sudden romance is just staged, and after the season ends he'll head back to Tinder.

Edited by Dobian
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

He honestly couldn't tell.  Too much time spent with his doll collection.

I was so relieved David got to meet Howdy Doody Lana.  

Her hug was as wooden as her marionette face.  

4 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

My exact thoughts! Now not 1 but TWO famewhores with (implied) penises have Darcey to thank for their FULL TIME in the US (and Canada??) acting gigs!!! They sure owe her hard cash for this. And she should at least earn for every time her name comes out of their mouths.  

They both suck.

Darcey should find true love and real good therapist.

Anyone watching Find Love Live?

I was beyond pissed that Jesse and his ego were the "surprise TLC guest" last night.

Goddammit, it should have been drunken, slurring, blubbering Darcy on that show.

Americans have put up with her woeful romantic adventures for about 4 seasons now.  We've earned the right to pick her next date.  

It's on my DVR but I won't watch it.  I have less than 1/4 of a fuck to give about whom Jesse pretends to "love" next.  

4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Her brain is as empty as her coffee cup!  What was the point of her acting like she was drinking coffee?  

Well, she acted like Williams was real for 7 months, so I guess drinking invisible coffee for a few minutes was easy enough, even for her dimwitted ass.  

3 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I'm so skeeved out by Varya's unexpected dive to the dark side, I attribute it to Geoffrey's manipulations.  But what on earth would get her on a plane, expecting to stay with him for two weeks with no notice whatsoever??  And there he is just weeks later(?) having moved on from a woman he claimed to be his soulmate.  This gutless pos deserves to be exposed for who he really is, I'm sorry for Varya getting involved to begin with.

David you're a gross fool.  Anyone with eyes can see that Lana is not who she appeared to be in those photographs.  And she isn't interested in building a life with you, she is not your girl.  When you find yourself back home, once again relegated to a pay website to speak to her, what then?  Between David and Caesar, fascinating looks at what men go through to somehow show they've still got it.  News flash:  you don't.

I'm going to go out on a limb and presume it's a TLC bonus check for bringing the drama.  

8 hours ago, RealReality said:

Sounds like BGL has at least 50 "Williams" types who are sending her messages through Facebook.  Either that or there is some institute for the deaf and blind that she lives nearby.  Or desperate inmates.  

BGL knows full well that the only reason Usman is with her is for a green card.  And she proceeds to threaten to take it away at every turn.  I am maybe the most scared for Usman because Lisa will never let go of that means of control and subjugation.  I am certain that if he got her, she would never apply for his adjustment of status.  

Yolanda still wants to travel to England to meet Williams.  LOL.  

Stephanie continues to be the consummate victim and is able to make herself the wronged party at every turn.  Erika sacrificed for you because she told everyone about the relationship?  Well what about poor Stephanie who will suffer in silence and HAS AN ILLNESS. 

LOL a corpse would give a warmer hug than Lana gave David.  She could have been playing dead.  David sucks, I'm rooting for Lana to take all his money.  

Ed is another victim.

I'm super annoyed with the Geoffrey varya story because I'm 99% sure this was a producer driven storyline.  Varya went from "too soon" to "I'm in Knoxville and I know your address" in the span of a couple weeks?  I'm disappointed that varya took the bait.  

Are there no men in Knoxville, why does Mary want this dud so bad?  How can she know his past and still want him?  

I suspect it's not that monster she wants.  

It's the TLC exposure and paycheck.  Thirsty Mary is thirsty.  

• Love 5

I love how BBL is huffing, puffing, not going to be humiliated, there's no marriage, I'm DONE and then goes and minutes later sits down with him so he can explain away his other GF/whore.  She's the typical redneck talking about what a "strong" woman that is anything but.

• Love 10
36 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Ellicott City is NOT Baltimore.  All of the "g" sounds dropped from the ends of words in Baltimore are shipped to Ellicott City for use.

It is so not Baltimore. 

I grew up in Laurel.  On FB the other day, one of our Laurelites did a FB live video and he has a very heavy B'more accent.   I think there are those that are on the perimeter and pick up the B'more accent!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

They all left the pool area and went straight to the manager to complain about a strange foul odor by the pool. Some described it as smelling like spoiled mayo. 

Can you imagine how he smells walking around sunny San Diego with old mayo on his head?

Eau de rotten eggs.

• LOL 5

How long were Avery and Ash in an online relationship before meeting?  Was it before the divorce was final?  Were they talking before the divorce was finalized?  Otherwise, why would he feel that she'd worry they were still working things out?   

Run, Avery, run. 

• Love 3
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Lesia said:

Why was there not a SINGLE soul at that resort Ed and Rose were at?  It was completely deserted, in every shot.  Strange no?

There were people walking in the background in earlier episodes. Looks like it's off season and the weather wasn't nice enough for people to be lounging around the pool.

I kind of actually believe Varya wanted to go after Geoffrey and it wasn't 100% producer shenanigans. She said it before, she wanted Geoffrey to try harder/try again and once he made it clear he was done, she suddenly got desperate seeing her green card floating away. I also think pathetic Mary is really in love with Geoffrey and will "always be there" to be a rebound when he breaks up with other women.

Edited by Takitaki
  • Love 15
7 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

How long were Avery and Ash in an online relationship before meeting?  Was it before the divorce was final?  Were they talking before the divorce was finalized?  Otherwise, why would he feel that she'd worry they were still working things out?   

Run, Avery, run. 

Avery and Ash had been talking online for a year before meeting. Ash told her his divorce occurred right around his SEPARATION, a decade before. Yes he 100% lied to her and Sian (the ex wife) confirmed the actual divorce time line. So Avery had every right to be suspicious as Ash’s divorce occurred right around the beginning of their correspondence- not 10yrs before like he told her. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

David/Lana:  Still with the "Hmmmmm!" but at least he did not try to shove his tongue down her throat within 60 seconds of meeting her, so there is that.  She is not 28, more like 38.

Avery/Ash:  Again, one of the few women who thinks of all the kids, not just hers or forgets hers entirely.  There will be no K1, she sees the realities and accepts them.  Good for her.  You tried, you had some blockbuster sex, now head home to Seattle.  Look up Big Mike in Squim!!!! 

With all the bombshells dropped last night I almost missed the fact that after some of said blockbuster sex, Avery seemed to soft soap all Ash's egregious behavior.  He was right, when he got her back into bed, her point of view lightened up considerably.

I hope she really gave this some hard thought and said no thanks, after filming was over.

Big Mike in Squim looks positively saintly about now, compared to the men on this season.  The only one with any redeeming qualities whatsoever is Usman.  Maybe Varya and Big Mike!

• Love 3
13 hours ago, antfitz said:

So true!  Her mouth is as  Disgusting as her body.  There is not one thing that is decent about Lisa, And who in the h*** ever gave her the name baby Lisa.

Same here. Slap her silly.... Her kids have tried everything. They have given her all the facts and she just will not listen.  Dear God may I never be that lonely  Or desperate.

Usman nick named her baby girl Lisa, it might be a cultural thing, where the nickname is an oxymoron.  In some Caribbean  communities we do that too where we'll nickname at 6ft. 300 pound man "small man".

Yolanda is almost as desperate as David. At least she has spent thousands of dollars on her catfish. I'm sure somewhere deep down inside she knows Williams is a fraud.

• Love 4
(edited)
8 hours ago, antfitz said:

Somebody said they thought TLC hired Lana to show up. And I believe it, because she sure didn't look into it.

I wondered if Lana's "bosses" at the web cam boiler room learned of David an a camera crew sniffing around and thought it could be bad for business if Lana was shown to be a mirage so they sent her to meet the man loser behind the "mmmms" and the ugly trenchcoat

1 hour ago, GussieK said:

I don't understand this either. What was the point of putting her on the show? Every week it's been "I've never seen him on cam but I believe him." Then her kids telling her she's being catfished. "Oh I don't think so." And on and on and on. More evidence she is being a blind fool that she chooses to ignore. It makes me crazy to see such desperate women. 

Ash is going to wind up the winner here. Avery will visit every now and again and he'll bang everything that walks while she's gone. She's another fool. I was disappointed in her as I thought she had a backbone.

What to say about Lisa other than what everyone else has said. Such a vile, disgusting pig. This is the price Usman is willing to pay to get the US though so I don't feel bad for him. He needs to really call her bluff. He stands up to her which is good but he should say, "You have 50 mens waiting for you? Then go." More fun would be if he channeled Darcy: "YOU NEVER LOVED ME! GET OUT OF MY LIFE." When she goes on about his faults again he can just say, "Work on yourself, babe."

Was glad to see Ed hurt. It's hard to say that because it sucks to be hurt but Ed needed a punch in the gut because that is the way he made Rose feel, repeatedly. He's a gross pig and a loser and deserved to be kicked to the curb. Hopefully Rose blocked him and does not engage with him again.

I don't care about Erika and Stephanie. It's like the Yolanda thing: every week the same thing repeats itself over and over and nothing is accomplished or moves forward. Not interested! See ya!

I didn't buy for one minute that Lisa could call and get a divorce decree emailed. An emailed document would have no raised seal of the clerk or any manner of authentication attached to it. Not to mention she could be anyone on the phone. If they wanted to be a little more authentic, couldn't she have called home and told someone to go through her papers, find the decree, and scan it to her via email? An agency of any type is not going to do that. Oh, and I nearly vomited at all the loud kissy face shit they did while still on the phone. Gross. 

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

With all the bombshells dropped last night I almost missed the fact that after some of said blockbuster sex, Avery seemed to soft soap all Ash's egregious behavior.  He was right, when he got her back into bed, her point of view lightened up considerably.

I hope she really gave this some hard thought and said no thanks, after filming was over.

Big Mike in Squim looks positively saintly about now, compared to the men on this season.  The only one with any redeeming qualities whatsoever is Usman.  Maybe Varya and Big Mike!

I see what you did there  😉  

• LOL 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Avery and Ash had been talking online for a year before meeting. Ash told her his divorce occurred right around his SEPARATION, a decade before. Yes he 100% lied to her and Sian (the ex wife) confirmed the actual divorce time line. So Avery had every right to be suspicious as Ash’a divorce occurred right around the beginning of their correspondence- not 10yrs before like he told her. 

Ah, at first I was thinking they had not been in their online relationship that long so I didn't understand why he would think she'd worry he wasn't really going to be divorced. 

I guess I understand better *why* he would lie about the timeline if he was worried she might not want a relationship with him if he wasn't officially divorced, but it's a lie.  I mean, do we really think Avery would be upset the divorce wasn't final as long as he was going through the process itself?

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Run, Avery, run. 

It was a few months after. I think he meant he didn't want her to think they were working things out during those years but actually stopped being a couple nearly a decade ago, not trying to work things out until the divorce.

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Takitaki said:

It was a few months after. I think he meant he didn't want her to think they were working things out during those years but actually stopped being a couple nearly a decade ago, not trying to work things out until the divorce.

Ash's new relationship counseling to women ought to be on how men lie to you because they "fear the outcome of being truthful."  

Edited by sasha206
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Run, Avery, run. 

Did I miss Avery asking Sian about Ash's "coaching women only" business and did it have anything to do with the demise of their marriage.  Did Ash have that business when they were married and did Sian mind his phone being full of texts from woman? Who left whom? Did Avery share with Sian about the dismal ill fated seminar Ash tried to have?  So many questions.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did I miss Avery asking Sian about Ash's "coaching women only" business and did it have anything to do with the demise of their marriage.  Did Ash have that business when they were married and did Sian mind his phone being full of texts from woman? Who left whom? Did Avery share with Sian about the dismal ill fated seminar Ash tried to have?  So many questions.

Questions. So mach questions. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Had to come back for:  "Just one moment!"  followed by BGL stating, in a snotty tone:  "Isn't she the most pleasant person on the phone?"  Really?  THAT gets you going?  Look, to everyone who has worked the returns counter at Wal Mart, Target, any store, really, in the York PA area and had to deal with BGL:  I apologize!

19 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I didn't buy for one minute that Lisa could call and get a divorce decree emailed. An emailed document would have no raised seal of the clerk or any manner of authentication attached to it.

And it needs to be stapled.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The dogs were unusually quiet for an intruder. Wonder if that scene was staged.

I noticed the same thing.  How does a camera crew with a total stranger come walk onto the property and there's no barking?  No fear at all?  How does that happen?  They didn't appear to know her either -- they weren't excited to see her.  My mid-size dog would scare the shit out of someone walking onto my property.

Dave's $100K would've been better spent fixing Lana's teeth.

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
25 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

They all left the pool area and went straight to the manager to complain about a strange foul odor by the pool. Some described it as smelling like spoiled mayo. 

From the hotel manager’s Daily Log:

The  sulfur “rotten egg” smell disappeared from the pool area and was next detected in the lobby.

The cloud of stink set off alarms in the service elevator before dissipating after traveling a few floors. The elevator was given a steam sanitizing before the smell was gone.

10 Visitor complaints of a sewage smell were called down to the front desk down a singular hallway .

The putrid cloud of stink’s trail ends at the door of Suite 12 but the suite was contaminated.

The linens, pillows,towels, robes of Suite 12 required burning and the room Repainted, rug replaced and aired out for a full week with the suite closed to All staff Except those in full hazmat gear due to a Biohazard situation.

• LOL 14
2 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

From the hotel manager’s Daily Log:

The  sulfur “rotten egg” smell disappeared from the pool area and was next detected in the lobby.

The cloud of stink set off alarms in the service elevator before dissipating after traveling a few floors. The elevator was given a steam sanitizing before the smell was gone.

10 Visitor complaints of a sewage smell were called down to the front desk down a singular hallway .

The putrid cloud of stink’s trail ends at the door of Suite 12 but the suite was contaminated.

The linens, pillows,towels, robes of Suite 12 required burning and the room Repainted, rug replaced and aired out for a full week with the suite closed to All staff Except those in full hazmat gear due to a Biohazard situation.

That's gold, Jerry, gold!

Humbleopinion I cannot catch my breath I am laughing so hard. This is the best. Thank you for making me smile and laugh on a Monday!

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Dobian said:

Darcey's kids: So who's the next guy gonna be, mom?

Darcy’s daughters are very used to her revolving door of online boyfriends and their mother’s Funhouse Mirror Face Lifts and Boob Jobs....

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Ash's new relationship counseling to women ought to be on how men lie to you because they "fear the outcome of being truthful."  

Oh yes, men would be truthful if women didn't have such bad reactions! I.e. if your response to your man cheating on you would be "oh no, I must not have been doing my womanly duties enough since you strayed!" And giving him a blowjob, he would be much more likely to tell the truth! But alas, the irrational responses of women forces men to lie. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Geoffrey should stick with the friend zoned girl. She clearly adores him.  I can't imagine how it would feel to second best though!  Will suck for her when she watches the proposal.

• Love 1