Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: The Pleasure Principle

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, iwasish said:

It looks like Rose did take the toothpaste and mouthwash. So she must not have been too insulted. 

She probably wanted to have them as evidence for her father to understand why she isn't getting married.  Also, she's poor, and she & her family can use the free toothpaste & mouthwash.

• Love 6
(edited)
On 5/15/2020 at 11:06 PM, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Lisa has 50 men in the US she can marry 😂🤣😂🤣😂

I howled with laughter when she said that.  Sure she does, that’s why she hauled her cookies out of the US of A to find a desperate person who wants to come to America. When Usman said he was doing her a favor to marry her, I loved it.  I wished he had of said more.   Unfortunately it’s all to no avail.  Why is he willing to leave his country with a bossy, ancient, classless, nasty beyotch, where he will have no one?  I don’t get it!

Edited by lasandi
  • LOL 2
  • Love 20
(edited)
6 hours ago, John M said:

Divorces/Marriages are a matter of public record, pretty much any large-ish county will let you look them up online.

This varies from state to state. In NYS the files are not public. Only the parties and their attorneys can look at them. You can see the fact that a file exists. Had BGL been divorced in NY she would have had a problem. 

Edited by GussieK
  • Love 9
(edited)

BGL really showed herself to be a low class, vulgar mouthed, irrational, crazed maniac as she jealously confronts SJB with a fan’s interaction with him on SM.

Spewing such vile words, demeaning his celebrity and  his music went beyond the pale.
She’s just the grossest person...to man she supposedly loves.
SJB you are a gentle soul, don’t let this bloated gas bag ruin your life...it will be daily berating, yelling at you for every little irritant, hot hissed whispers of insults and put downs If you get any female attention or make any missteps like not buying her cigarettes, not staying downtown long enough, no new love songs Written and dedicated to her...
Am afraid she will let her looks go as She settles into married life with you...think how frightening and subhuman she will look like and treat you.

Stay with your happy go lucky life with Usman2 and Giant.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 22
2 hours ago, Kareem said:

Here, without an original certified copy of divorce decree, you’re not doing anything.  Even if her emailed copy will suffice over there, it didn’t occur to her that one might be necessary?  Wake up, Visa.  

Girlfriend needs to stop giving Ash the benefit of the doubt.  The red flags aren’t exactly magically disappearing, even though he “understands completely what she is saying“.  It feels like he considers himself a player and it’s not working on her.  It’s as if he can’t stand losing. 

Yeah, she's the one with the divorce in a first world country, she should have checked out what was needed.  Or just get a copy of the divorce decree to be safe, just in case.

When she was talking to Ash's sister and said he was a kind and empathetic person...…….I just kept wondering who they were talking about. It sure was not the guy I have been watching.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

Tom and TLC...why are you in any segments without Darcy?

No one is interested in your happiness, your gf in Toronto, your fat ass and stretched skin squeezed into jeggings and sporting your juvenile sneaks.
Get off our teevee...take Ye Olde Smugness with you.
We ride with Darcy...for better and always worse....forever with Darcy...she’s her own worst enemy.

I cannot believe TLC would stoop to giving tom and his squeeze any airtime. 

Limu emu commercials sound more interesting.  

its annoying enough that hangar on/groupie Tom gets any airtime...but his lameass new paramour too?  Sounds awful.  Isn't there some sort of web only show they can put those two on?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

When referring to BGL....how kind of you to think of her as a horse...my ideas are more along these lines...

The pus is out of the festering boil...

The raw sewage is leaking out of the Port-A-Potty...

Explosive vomitus flying across the room

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

She claims her ex husband was abusive, but from everything I’ve read about them as a couple, they both resorted to domestic violence on a regular basis 

Yes that makes more sense than Lisa trying to claim sympathy for having to put up with an abusive spouse.  Try as I might I just cannot see any redeeming qualities in some of these characters.  Ash almost did a little better when Avery called him over for a talk and he said let me tell you my feelings and then tell me how you feel.  Then ruined it all by not wanting to let Avery out of his sight for a minute to catch her breath and think. ( Thinking is a dangerous thing isn't it?)  I'd kind of like to see some of these people sent to therapy like they do in 600 lb life.  Darcey, Ed, Geoffery, LISA, Stephanie to name a few.  Of course I've read through some of the posts that say some if not all of the scenes are producer driven and scripted.  And outrageous behavior creates the drama.  I wonder how much to attribute to producer interference.  For example the crew getting involved with Ash when he was about to leave Avery at the side of the road and then he didn't so to me that was his actual reaction until he realized hey I'm being filmed I really would look bad to do that.  I haven't watched too many seasons of this show.  I've seen all of this season and all of last season.  But only bits and pieces of other seasons so it's been an enlightening experience reading through all of the posts.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

No one is interested in your happiness, your gf in Toronto, your fat ass and stretched skin squeezed into jeggings and sporting your juvenile sneaks.
We ride with Darcy...for better and always worse....forever with Darcy...she’s her own worst enemy.

Yes!  Same goes for Jesse get off my tv too.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, KateHearts said:

This is where Darcey really shows her immaturity and insecurity. She constantly spouts these little self-help nuggets: "It's a new beginning!"  "I'm going to start taking care of me!" "I don't need that negativity in my life!" "I deserve better than that!" "I feel empowered!" but then the veneer wears off and she's repeatedly reliving events that occurred with her exes, crying over what she "lost," wondering why she can't find love,   

Darcey is one of those women who validates herself based on her physical appearance which translates into her attractiveness to a man. As much as she wants to deny it, she isn't independent and self-sufficient; she just needs to be attached to a male who thinks she's hot and says all the right things. Which leads her to superficial relationships that die out very quickly because there is no substance or emotional connection.

To add to it, she's in a bizarre, unhealthy competitive relationship with her twin, which only reinforces her insecurities. Sisters who have to one-up each other with plastic surgery and mimbo boyfriends who are constantly sniping at each other don't have each other's backs, as they would love to make you believe. 

It's sad.

Yes superficial is spot on.  Her therapist needs to tell her to dig a lot deeper.

• Love 5

Jesse is a pustule.

A smiling Jesse is as startling as a kick in the nuts.

You can tell he must be getting directions to smile from his producer because it goes against every fiber of his being...scowling with contemptuous withering thousand meter stares are his wheelhouse.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Hope David got 100K out of that full body hug with “Lana.”

Where she kept her hands at her sides like a mummy. 

4 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Furthermore, why is JESSE getting a dating show? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
3 hours ago, cinsays said:

When she was talking to Ash's sister and said he was a kind and empathetic person...…

We saw Ash’s sister? Don’t you mean his ex-WIFE? But I can understand your confusion, she did come across as more of a big sister looking out for her impetuous little brother. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 12
57 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I would love for Ed to open his suitcase and find that Rose had poured the mouthwash in it and then written with the toothpaste “you’re ugly” in Tagalog. 

The heads of the indoors chicken and on cue rat tucked in his neon orange shoes would be a worthy Godfather moment....

55 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Furthermore, why is JESSE getting a dating show? 

Darcy better be getting an agent's cut from that bag of dick's TLC contract and paycheck for delivering that ho to TLC.....

57 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Where she kept her hands at her sides like a mummy.

Price Menu

100K First Meet Level...Pick Lana up with her arm clamped to her sides

200K Acquaintance Level....Lana's hands around your shoulders

300K Friendship Level ...Lana throws her head backward and you can motorboat her bosom over her shirt

400K Close Friend Level...closed mouth kiss on the lips

500K+ Friendly Second Base....negotiate with Lana

• LOL 15
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

I would love for Ed to open his suitcase and find that Rose had poured the mouthwash in it and then written with the toothpaste “you’re ugly” in Tagalog. 

I was hoping for a T-shirt saying "I'm ugly" in Tagalog. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, deirdra said:

I was hoping for a T-shirt saying "I'm ugly" in Tagalog. 

This just popped up in my Facebook feed.  Made me think of Ed.  And most of the others, come to think of it!

Capture.JPG.646fd03073e21143f14cc9f015244e45.JPG

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Matty said:

I’m out of the loop. Is tonight’s episode the season finale? Is there a tell-all next Sunday? Let me know. Thanks!

The May 24 episode will be another standard one.  Here is the synopsis:

David tries to get closer to Lana; Avery says goodbye to Ash; Geoffrey finds himself caught in the middle of a sticky situation; Ed returns home; Stephanie reunites with her mom; drama ensues when Lisa meets with Usman's elders.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

LImu Emu and Doug plus Progressive (the clogging family) keeps us less insane from TLC showing endless and mindless promos for their own shows..

Also, I get that Secret commercial a lot. So much that that song has grown on me and I downloaded it... All strength (no sweat) All strength!

• LOL 4
(edited)

Most annoying is when you are watching North Woods Law on Animal Planet and they bombard you with that cringey Smothered promo with the mother waking the daughter up with nonstop kisses...you know that sleepy head daughter is like 40+ years old....ack!

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Yolanda makes me want to slap some sense into her. Shut up Ed and go away Tom. Why does TLC  insist on extending Jesse's 15 seconds of fame?

Edited by spunky
  • Love 10
51 minutes ago, spunky said:

Yolanda makes me want to slap some sense into her. Shut up Ed and go away Tom. Why does TLC  insist on extending Jesse's 15 seconds of fame?

A sizeable boat helps.

Oh my goodness! Varya!

• Love 4
21 hours ago, lasandi said:

I howled with laughter when she said that.  Sure she does, that’s why she hauled her cookies out of the US of A to find a desperate person who wants to come to America. When Usman said he was doing her a favor to marry her, I loved it.  I wished he had of said more.   Unfortunately it’s all to no avail.  Why is he willing to leave his country with a bossy, ancient, classless, nasty beyotch, where he will have no one?  I don’t get it!

I so agree with you. And you describe her perfectly. Only thing you left out was that she was fat, out of shape, and she had nerve endings for hair. And I'm not fat shaming her, I'm saying if she was in better shape she would have gotten a man in America.  She needs to take her bossy ass back to America and get in shape.

I hope she boots Jeffrey back to America.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, antfitz said:

I so agree with you. And you describe her perfectly. Only thing you left out was that she was fat, out of shape, and she had nerve endings for hair. And I'm not fat shaming her, I'm saying if she was in better shape she would have gotten a man in America.  She needs to take her bossy ass back to America and get in shape.

She could have the body of a supermodel and sure, she'd get a man, but then she'd speak and quickly lose that man.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14

Lisa if you have 50 "mens" in the U.S you could marry, then why are you cradle robbing in Nigeria? Lana is dedicated to her scam. Oh Vayra I had so much hope for you. 

• Love 13
14 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

BGL really showed herself to be a low class, vulgar mouthed, irrational, crazed maniac as she jealously confronts SJB with a fan’s interaction with him on SM.

Spewing such vile words, demeaning his celebrity and  his music went beyond the pale.
She’s just the grossest person...to man she supposedly loves.
SJB you are a gentle soul, don’t let this bloated gas bag ruin your life...it will be daily berating, yelling at you for every little irritant, hot hissed whispers of insults and put downs If you get any female attention or make any missteps like not buying her cigarettes, not staying downtown long enough, no new love songs Written and dedicated to her...
Am afraid she will let her looks go as She settles into married life with you...think how frightening and subhuman she will look like and treat you.

Stay with your happy go lucky life with Usman2 and Giant.

Big O Lisa is disgusting.

Hope David got 100K out of that full body hug with “Lana.”

Getting lifted off her feet Poor Lana got a full whiff of his Old Man Smell with that decades out of fashion pleather duster, tucked in (fabric enough to cover his belly and be belted) Puke mustard colored shirt and His need to be dry cleaned hair piece with Hours on the airplane scalp stink.
Her years of acting online paid off as she smiled for take after take of David greeting her...

When will she let him down? And how will she do it? And will he admit it ? These are the days of our lives...

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

I don't ride with Darcy either. She's a pitiful mess.

I just read yesterday that she was giving him money all along. What a fool. And that he asked for whatever gifts he gave her back and to pay him! 2 fools!

14 hours ago, Gobi said:

She didn't say who the abusive one was in the relationship.

Usman  is nice looking and he seems nice enough. He needs to look for someone else. 

11 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

That horse is out of the barn.

Exactly what I was thinking . But then again, she may never of had looks to go.

• Love 6

I'm so disappointed in TLC, having Varya travel to see Geoffrey. I'm almost positive her mother would have talked her out of it. Again, TLC shenanigans!!

• Love 22
35 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

She could have the body of a supermodel and sure, she'd get a man, but then she'd speak and quickly lose that man.

So true!  Her mouth is as  Disgusting as her body.  There is not one thing that is decent about Lisa, And who in the h*** ever gave her the name baby Lisa.

1 hour ago, spunky said:

Same here. Slap her silly.... Her kids have tried everything. They have given her all the facts and she just will not listen.  Dear God may I never be that lonely  Or desperate.

• Love 7
(edited)
6 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Lisa said that Usman has a "little boat".  It's been said that, "it's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean."

She may think it's little because her ass a so big it's difficult to rock the boat.

I have not watched the show yet, does Avery kick ash to the curb? He is certifiably creepy. His eyes would drive me nuts.  I cannot see what she saw in him to begin with. And he talks to her in such a disrespectful way. Avery if you're smart enough to leave, be so grateful....very grateful.   But next time don't sleep with him right away.

Edited by antfitz
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, kendi said:

I'm so disappointed in TLC, having Varya travel to see Geoffrey. I'm almost positive her mother would have talked her out of it. Again, TLC shenanigans!!

Makes you wonder if he is lying about not returning her texts.  Someone is not returning your texts and you assume you can stay at his house for two weeks?

• Useful 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
On 5/15/2020 at 3:29 PM, mamadrama said:

Necks to nothing! 

😉

At first I was upset with Varya (ha ha, like any of this personally affects me) for texting and begging after Geoffrey. But then it struck me that lots of abusers are like this- they fuck with your head so much that you literally feel like YOU have wronged THEM. That transference of guilt is scary. 

I'm glad Varya is on the other side of the globe. 

🤣😂lol "necks to nothing."  Good one. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MrBuhBye said:

Makes you wonder if he is lying about not returning her texts.  Someone is not returning your texts and you assume you can stay at his house for two weeks?

Well, Geoffrey seems sadistic. That smirky smirk on his face when Varya was giving him a hug in the airport, the mean things he said in the van, walking fast five feet in front of her. He might have shut her out but definitely read all her texts. He could have just blocked her.

• Love 14
(edited)

So Jeffrey can't find  A woman there.... What a shocker. Since he isn't  very old and he's got 4 wives behind him, I'd be surprised if he didn't have a woman there.  King of the douches!  Run back to Russia Varya.  I wonder if these people read these things.... They must not  or they'd act differently.

Edited by antfitz
  • Love 3
(edited)

I loved it when Hammy said to Tom that he should move on with someone else otherwise he'll wake up in his 50s alone.

Does Avery sleep in full makeup?

Why does Geoffrey blowdry his Hairclub-for-Men hair if he is just going to plaster it down with grease?  Are some women actually attracted to that look/smell/feel?  It has always been a turnoff for me.

Does RainbowBrite keep 30 pairs of shoes/boots at her parents' house? 

Is David too poor to get his pants hemmed (and a new coat)?

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, kendi said:

Well, Geoffrey seems sadistic. That smirky smirk on his face when Varya was giving him a hug in the airport, the mean things he said in the van, walking fast five feet in front of her. He might have shut her out but definitely read all her texts. He could have just blocked her.

So which one is going to end up in his murder basement: Varya or PICK ME! PICK ME! Mary?

Two women enter, two women leave... in pieces in garbage bags to float down the river. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8