Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: A Tale of Two Pool Parties

• Start Topic

Tom Sandoval throws a competing pool party on the same day as Jax, forcing everyone to choose sides once and for all. Brittany blames Katie for the rift in their friendship, while Max and Brett nearly come to blows over their feelings for Dayna. Schwartz and Sandoval must decide whether to double down on their investment with Lisa, James makes a surprising ally, and Ariana erupts when Kristen tells her that Stassi has been making fun of her house.

Airs May 12, 2020.

5 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Max and Brett nearly come to blows over their feelings for Dayna

What??  No way those three didn’t cook up this little love triangle before the season started.

I am excited to see Katie get the blame for the friendship rift.

• Love 15

I don't mind the new group.  They are what the show is supposed to be about, young people working at the restaurant. They should do a spin off with the original crew and keep Vanderpump Rules about the crew at SUR.

• Love 7

Max is a whiny little bitch.  He and Dayna were "together" about 2 minutes.  This gives him the right to have any opinion about what she does and who she's with?  Plus, there is something kind of creepy about his looks, can't put my finger on what it is.

• Love 16

🤔 When did Katie become the mastermind behind Ariana and Sandoval's pool party?

Last week I thought Flathead came up with idea.  Did I miss the scene where Katie made it happen?

• Love 9

Schwartz constantly rhapsodizing about how sexy Lisa is, and how much he wants to see her leg draped over a marble bathtub, is so...cute?  When is Katie going to start talking about how hot Rand is with all of his money all of the time?  We all know Katie loves the PJ.  Why doesn’t she share inappropriately so that the child (Schwartz) will see how uncomfortable it is? 

Dayna, please don’t label yourself and Brett as “hot.”  Now that I got a good look at you, you’re not hot.  Brett is just not hot period, and shout-out to Charli for calling out the flannel.  

Brittany storming into the house in heels (no waitress has worn heels to work ever) from her “shift at SUR” to exclaim to Jax how unfair it is that Sandoval was having a competing pool party was the fakest thing ever.  If Brittany was that upset, she would have texted Jax as soon as she found out, like every single other person who has a smart phone would do.  She came off like such a fucking bitch, as usual.  She’s not even pretending anymore.   

Yes, Jax is addicted to...exercise.  That’s what they’re calling it these days.  And how many times are they going to fucking belabor it!  I get it that the producers are showing us how clinically insane Jax has become, and I appreciate the gesture, but it’s too much camera time on the same damn thing.  The new storyline is that Jax is at the gym and Brittany doesn’t believe it.  Noted.  

Oh no, not another restaurant, please not another restaurant!  The opening of TomTom was two seasons of boring and faker than normal and I thought we were past it.  I would so much rather watch them play softball.  I don’t know if I have another restaurant in me.  Definitely not a garden bar.  Definitely not with Schwartz.  

Stassi making the offhand comment that Max and Brett both came to see their girlfriend was funnier than anything Dayna said onstage.  

• Love 17
(edited)

Jax uninvited people to his pool party the same way girls did in junior high.  I can’t blame the others for having their own.  Working out is a legitimate coping mechanism but doing it three times a day seems excessive. While it may soothe him for the moment, the feelings just keep coming back.  Jax needs to see a psychiatrist and follow their advice for therapy, etc.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 13
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 9:53 AM, OnceSane said:

"A Tale of Two Pool Parties".

Tom Sandoval throws a competing pool party on the same day as Jax, forcing everyone to choose sides once and for all. Brittany blames Katie for the rift in their friendship, while Max and Brett nearly come to blows over their feelings for Dayna. Schwartz and Sandoval must decide whether to double down on their investment with Lisa, James makes a surprising ally, and Ariana erupts when Kristen tells her that Stassi has been making fun of her house.

Why is Brittany acting like she doesn't know why FI Tom is throwing his own pool party after repeating what he told her at work?

Wait, I thought the whole losing team had to clean the other team's bathroom? Leave it to FI Tom to overdress for the occasion. I assume he had a stunt toothbrush in his mouth but they cut away too soon.

Successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks offers the Toms to invest in another restaurant or something. I'm not a successful businessman, but why would they have to make additional investments to enlarge Tom Tom?

Is Schwartz a Gerontophiliac? Schwartzy, don't take me there! PLEASE!

What the fuck is with the Jax-Cam? Addicted to "exercise", eh?

Is Dana the friend of Arianna who included her ex-boyfriends into her comedy routine several seasons ago? Schemer couldn't see Dana's act because she was making another sex tape musicvid.

Lala stirs the pudding by blabbing about what Dana told her, but TBH, I couldn't care less. Did anyone tell her you're not sppsd to mix animal prints?

More gawddamn Jax-Cam footage! Is he overcompensating to cover up an affair? He's really laying it on thick!

Montage of people arriving at FI Tom's party. Ahh, how sweet of Schwartz to bring his grandmother to the pool party!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Jax is just a broken human being and I don't think he can be fixed

Is it narcissistic personality disorder? Drugs? Something else?

• Love 2

I’m so glad Lala pointed out the fact that Sandoval and Ariana had no furniture and she was going to Jax’s because of that.  As much as I hate Brittany and Jax, I hate Flariana too, and ever since the episode that we discussed that their home is bare, I have noticed all kinds of shelves and artwork in everyone else’s home across the seasons.  What, does Ariana have a Picasso that couldn’t get cleared?  It’s so Ariana to imply her art is special art that is more private than everyone else’s.  Also, if they agreed to keep their house bare for continuity, then they get to be called out for having a bare house a year after moving in.  That’s not normal.  

I’m not at all mad about a competing pool party though.  Jax and Brittany deserve it and much more.  I am also here all day for Brittany vs Ariana drama for the first time ever.  May the bigger bitch win.  

Max is creating drama for drama’s sake.  He is making Scheana look confident and self-assured.  I just kept waiting for Scheana to scream in her muppet voice, “I call dibs on guy not picked by Dayna!”  

Shouldn’t Max’s issue be with Lala that he had to “hear about” Dayna and Brett making out?

I am also so glad that Brittany was being a huge bitch on the phone to Katie, and not only did Schwartz stand up for Katie and call Brittany names, Katie said “rage text” three times, and I heard “raise check” (been watching a lot of poker since the quarantine) all three times, because Katie’s cheeks are so swollen, she doesn’t enunciate, and she’s always high.  I hate all three of the people involved in that scene, so the damage they do to each other verbally just makes me happy.  

I was shocked Kristen didn’t go to Jax’s party until I saw Stassi and Beau show up, and then I realized she was picking the lesser of the evils.  I would have definitely gone to Sandoval’s party, because I think people need to learn lessons, and when you threaten all your friends not to come to your pool party to stop a beach clean-up, you deserve exactly for someone to throw a competing party and to lose all your guests to that one.  

Lol, Ariana called Lala “Regina George.”  If this is true, Scheana is so the Gretchen Wieners!

Ok, Dayna called herself “hot” twice in the episode.  We got rid of Billy Lee and got us a Dayna!  She’s a crooked chinned, crooked nosed, flat-chested, non bra wearing bitch who isn’t funny and thinks way too much of herself.  Yes, she’s blonde and skinny, and she’s articulate?  But hot though?  Naw.

OMG, James is my favorite character!

I loved Stassi confronting Jax in a gentle way (for Stassi).  It says a lot that she’s nicer to the guy who is always first in the opening credits than her unpopular-ish ex best friend (Kristen).  It’s that cool kids mentality showing up again.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

James and Raquel are on WWHL and are really cute together.  They are in a very small apartment so I’m sure quarantine is difficult.  

They really were cute - loved the pasta test!
Kudos to James, and to Raquel for helping him get his shit together!!

• Love 8

I mean, Tom and Ariana have no furniture because they had no furniture at the beginning of the filming season (apparently they were getting some custom built stuff?) and for continuity reasons, they couldn't have furniture for the entirety of the filming season but sure, go off, Lala, about how "adult" you are while sucking on a baby bottle and talking about licking Randall's Daddy's asshole.  

No one cares about your love triangle, Dayna. Hell, some of the points of the triangle don't care about the triangle. I have to sit through this again while Charli is roasting Old Man Jax? That's weak, Show. 

• Love 20
26 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Working out is a legitimate coping mechanism but doing it three times a day seems excessive. 

I'm going take a wild guess and say Jax is doing very different types of workouts 3 times a day. Only one of those 3  involves the gym.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Working out is a legitimate coping mechanism but doing it three times a day seems excessive. 

Jax needs to burn off all the energy he gets from popping the Adderall - how else do you think he's getting three intense workouts in on that day? I'm surprised he hasn't had a heart attack yet. 

24 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Is it narcissistic personality disorder? Drugs? Something else?

D) All of the above.

• Love 16
26 minutes ago, dosodog said:

🤔 When did Katie become the mastermind behind Ariana and Sandoval's pool party?

Last week I thought Flathead came up with idea.  Did I miss the scene where Katie made it happen?

Sandoval came up with the idea, but to me he was kind of making a it would serve Jax right if statement. I think Katie's support of the idea gave it a nudge to becoming an actual event.  She wasn't the only one but she was the most enthusiastic.

But Ariana was deflecting away from her and Sandoval to spread Brittany's anger around.

Brittany and Katie's call went from Katie being near tears about being blamed to raging mad really fast.  I was trying to figure out how edited it was. Araina somehow skated by getting called out as being in the middle of that.  Was it because Brittany came in so hot that they went right past that? 

• Love 8

I thought Kristen told Ariana it was Stassi who was making fun of Ariana not having furniture and that’s why she was going to Jax’s party? I kept saying it wasn’t Stassi who said that. It was LaLa. Maybe I misheard her. But then Ariana started making fun of Stassi’s bedroom she made into a shoe closet. And Kristen got this information from shit starter Scheana.

• Love 1

So Katie has two modes: major bitch or high as a kite.  I prefer the latter.  

Jax is truly awful.  Brittney is just as awful as she knows that now the fairytale wedding is over....they only have one of two storylines left.  1. Jax cheats...the inevitable divorce 2. Britney gets pregnant....Jax cheats...the inevitable divorce. Regardless, she enables his behavior.  

I can’t believe I’m saying this but James has gotten much better looking as he’s aged.  Sobriety is a much better look.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Ubiquitous said:

Why is Brittany acting like she doesn't know why FI Tom is throwing his own pool party after repeating what he told her at work?

Wait, I thought the whole losing team had to clean the other team's bathroom? Leave it to FI Tom to overdress for the occasion. I assume he had a stunt toothbrush in his mouth but they cut away too soon.

Successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks offers the Toms to invest in another restaurant or something. I'm not a successful businessman, but why would they have to make additional investments to enlarge Tom Tom?

Is Schwartz a Gerontophiliac? Schwartzy, don't take me there! PLEASE!

What the fuck is with the Jax-Cam? Addicted to "exercise", eh?

Is Dana the friend of Arianna who included her ex-boyfriends into her comedy routine several seasons ago? Schemer couldn't see Dana's act because she was making another sex tape musicvid.

Lala stirs the pudding by blabbing about what Dana told her, but TBH, I couldn't care less. Did anyone tell her you're not sppsd to mix animal prints?

More gawddamn Jax-Cam footage! Is he overcompensating to cover up an affair? He's really laying it on thick!

Montage of people arriving at FI Tom's party. Ahh, how sweet of Schwartz to bring his grandmother to the pool party!

“Jax-cam!”   😂😂😂😂.  I wondered about it too!  (Rolling my eyes.)

• LOL 3
49 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

Sandoval came up with the idea, but to me he was kind of making a it would serve Jax right if statement. I think Katie's support of the idea gave it a nudge to becoming an actual event.  She wasn't the only one but she was the most enthusiastic.

But Ariana was deflecting away from her and Sandoval to spread Brittany's anger around.

Brittany and Katie's call went from Katie being near tears about being blamed to raging mad really fast.  I was trying to figure out how edited it was. Araina somehow skated by getting called out as being in the middle of that.  Was it because Brittany came in so hot that they went right past that? 

There's an article floating around about a producer admitting they're giving Schaena a bad edit because she "wasn't nice enough to her".  I've always thought reality editors and producers were shady, so.....who knows what got left out to give things context.

37 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I’d rather be at Jax’s retirement party. Sandoval is probably the biggest tool/poser on TV and his girlfriend sucks too. 🖕🏻

Yeah.  Jax's party is more my speed anymore.  Plus.  No line for the giant slide!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

Jax is truly awful.  Brittney is just as awful as she knows that now the fairytale wedding is over....they only have one of two storylines left.  1. Jax cheats...the inevitable divorce 2. Britney gets pregnant....Jax cheats...the inevitable divorce. Regardless, she enables his behavior.  

Speaking of "fairytale wedding", I couldn't help but notice the throw pillow on the couch with "Mr & Mrs..." embroidered on it.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Schwartz constantly rhapsodizing about how sexy Lisa is, and how much he wants to see her leg draped over a marble bathtub, is so...cute?  When is Katie going to start talking about how hot Rand is with all of his money all of the time?  We all know Katie loves the PJ.  Why doesn’t she share inappropriately so that the child (Schwartz) will see how uncomfortable it is? 

When Rand is in charge of the show and feeling insecure 😁

I would have picked Tom and Ariana's party if Jax had disinvited me, even thought his is more my speed.  Also, no matter what all of them have done - Jax slept with Tom's girlfriend in Tom's house, and rather than ever apologize, only bragged that he felt absolutely no guilt and nothing at all.  

I was pleased for James that when "Lala" called him at the last minute for Jax's party, he had already been invited to the other one.

That Charli is annoying but pretty accurate with her digs - she's growing on me.  Meanwhile there's disgusting old Brett - I think he's going for the "soulful vegan" role, but "penis into vagina equals feelings" isn't exactly what  romantic poetry is made of.  And at the risk of sounding like Jax, that Max is as skinny as a little girl.  Dayna may not be as hot as she thinks she is, but she could do better than those two.  

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Speaking of "fairytale wedding", I couldn't help but notice the throw pillow on the couch with "Mr & Mrs..." embroidered on it.

OMG, I noticed this because I have that pillow!  And <gulp> it gets worse.  It says “Mr and Mrs...established 2017” (so for Jax and Brittany, it would say “established 2019”).  I thought I was cute for buying it and hiding it for my husband for our wedding night too, I’m not even going to start lying at this point!  Right now I am just going to blame it on an acute case of TWI (temporary wedding insanity), as I just saw it, thought it was novel, and I was already spending like a crazy person, so what the hell, I threw it in the cart, but I hold no blame against anyone who wants to block me from this point forth.  

It’s a pretty comfy pillow though.  To this day, I use it to prop myself up in bed when we watch The Office.  It’s definitely going facedown tonight though!

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
(edited)

Maybe Jax should go get some help. I think it’s probably drugs  tho and also his brain probably is fucked but all the drugs makes it even worse. I follow him on ig and remember him putting all these things about the gym on his story before. I don’t know if he is cheating but going to the gym excessively makes sense a bit because he’s trying to stop himself from doing something bad. He probably wants to go cheat on Brittany so bad or do something. He needs to go to a DR.

I thought it was LaLa making fun of them for having no furniture, but then they were all blaming and making fun of Stassi.

Them having no furniture is lame tho. They must not be able to afford it. Their house is just a big empty box it’s weird. Ariana making fun of Stassi’s apartment was pretty rich considering what her and Tom were living in. Calm down Ariana lol your house isn’t that special.

Max can fuck off.

I would rather be at Jaxs party with that sweet slide lol.

Schwartz Lisa obsession is not funny or cute it’s gross.

Kind of really liking sober Janes and honestly not minding Raquel now. It’s cute how excited Janes gets when he feels included.

Still don’t really like any of the newbies.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, LibertarianSlut said:

OMG, I noticed this because I have that pillow!  And <gulp> it gets worse.  It says “Mr and Mrs...established 2017” (so for Jax and Brittany, it would say “established 2019”).  I thought I was cute for buying it and hiding it for my husband for our wedding night too, I’m not even going to start lying at this point!  Right now I am just going to blame it on an acute case of TWI (temporary wedding insanity), as I just saw it, thought it was novel, and I was already spending like a crazy person, so what the hell, I threw it in the cart, but I hold no blame against anyone who wants to block me from this point forth.  

Hilarious!  I received - as a gift - a 6 foot long wooden plaque that said, "All because two people fell in love . . ." 🤨   I got $15 for it at my friend's flea market booth though!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

What kind do you think?

Coke for sure.  

Weed, adderall, Xanax to come down, probably a painkiller here or there for good measure.

He was 100% coked up when talking to Stassi, he might as well just put the lines out while filming and snort away.  Why hide it when you are coked up to oblivion.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Randall and Jax even went to the bathroom together one episode lol. I’m sure they were doing blow in there. It’s so obvious it’s ridiculous at this point lol.

• Love 8

Why was LVP pretend-confused about the Toms cleaning the Sur toilet? She was at the damn softball game with her granny jeans, I’m sure she would have heard what was at stake for the losing team 🙄

These new kids have got to be some of the most boring people I’ve ever seen on reality TV. 

Brett says he’s taking Dayna on a lunch date but it’s already dark when they’re making out in the parking lot.

Brittany, you’re not a victim. You know what you married. 

can we talk about how disturbing that Ziploc commercial is with the dad rolling homemade slime into ALL. THAT. GLITTER. The ocean and environment hate you, glitter dad. All that glitter was nightmare-inducing.

PS when the fuck is twerking and butt floss going out of style?

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

My relationship life is about as far from these folks as anything, so maybe that’s why it’s hard for me to comprehend how it’s OK for Janky High Horse Max and Poet, Philosopher, DBag (Hold the Poet and Philosopher) Brett to sit there and debate who gets to date Hot Dayna RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER? The whole thing was just... weird, uncomfortable, inappropriate, selfish, and piggish. I also never knew that there are, you know, Emotional Feelings and Sex Feelings and that announcing Sex Feelings is one thing but announcing Emotional Feelings is something else entirely. So I shouldn’t get upset if a guy announces loudly, to our friends and all of TV Land, I DID NOT HAVE EMOTIONAL FEELINGS WITH THAT WOMAN. That should not embarrass me. Got it.

I get it—you’ve been on a few dates and you’re still getting to know one another. You aren’t necessarily going to be all gushy. At the same time, I’d be completely hurt if a guy said out loud, during an argument about me, that “I DON’T!!!1!!1!“ have feelings for me and that making out with me is “nothing.” You two dudes argue it out, I’ll go look for someone human.

Scheana made the most sense at the table. File under Clocks >> Stopped >> Right twice a day.

Hot Dayna was also Unfunny Dayna. If they showed THE BEST of her routine, I don’t know what to say. I just watched an episode of Barnaby Jones where Ed Begley Jr played a crappy comedian and his totally banal set was more funny than Dayna’s “comedy.” 

Stassi looked genuinely concerned and pained for Jax in a way I don’t usually see her.

James looks good and I hope he keeps up his sobriety. I’m glad that so far it’s not Countess LuAnn “Sobriety.”

I never need to see Charli again. 

35 minutes ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

can we talk about how disturbing that Ziploc commercial is with the dad rolling homemade slime into ALL. THAT. GLITTER. The ocean and environment hate you, glitter dad. All that glitter was nightmare-inducing.

All I can think of is little coronaviruses all over. And then washing their hands and clogging the sink.

• Love 10
(edited)

I know I sound like a broken record but Jax is a psychopath. A psychopath is a person who lacks empathy and has no emotional attachment to right and wrong. Psychopaths tend to engage in very risky behavior, including drug use. Jax is definitely doing coke and has developed a coke addition. He has also used steroids in the past (remember the man boobs?) and I think he's doing both pretty heavily at this point in filming. I'd be afraid for his heart but he doesn't really have one.

Jax is definitely to blame for the competing pool parties. His rage texting was out of control and it's totally reasonable for no one to show up to his party. I'm no fan of Tom Sandoval or Ariana but I was on their side regarding the pool party. Scheana said in her text message to Kristen that Stassi was talking shit about Tom and Ariana's house when what we were showed was Lala talking shit. I'm not sure if Scheana misremembered or if the part where Stassi talked shit was edited out (part of her and Beau's "hero edit" maybe?). I'm guessing it was the latter.

I can't believe I'm going to say this but Charli is sort of growing on me. Her digs are seriously on point. I love her commentary on Brett. The rest of her is vacuous and stupid, though, so she works better as a friend of than a full time cast member. The rest of the newbies bore me. Dayna is not funny and definitely not as hot as she thinks she is but I was embarrassed for her when Brett loudly proclaimed he didn't have feelings for her after she had professed her feelings for him and stated on multiple occasions that he had feelings for her too. Brett is a total moron, and Max is a whiny immature prick. She can do better than both of them. 

Regarding James, I still don't 100% buy his total turn around, however, I might start to believe him if he apologizes to Kristen. I know she's gone after him since their breakup and their relationship was pretty fucked up on both their ends but that doesn't change the fact that he seriously wronged her. What James did to Katie was far less horrible than what he did to Kristen. If he's serious about his recovery and the twelve steps he definitely needs to apologize to her for using her to get on the show, cheating on her repeatedly and lying about it, and then bragging about both. Kristen strikes me as the type that would graciously accept his apology and move on if she felt it was sincere, though I'm doubtful she'd apologize for her own part in that mess. 

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 10

Wow, the majority of these dummies have almost no emotional intelligence whatsoever. Although, I was impressed that Katie was able to be so generous with James and give him a hug. That was a nice moment. Jax is a goddamn mess. Get your shit together, man. You are having a mid-life crisis/addiction.

That Max and Brett seem like a couple of human cold sores. They are both so gross in their own ways, but that argument was disgusting. I'm no fan of Dayna, but you don't treat people like that. How mortifying for her. 

I really can't stand listening to Britney bray like a donkey every time a conflict occurs. I'm sure Lisa Vander$ grits her teeth each time Britney says "me and him were fightin'," or "we were havin' a pool party at Jax and I's house". ugh

• Love 17
(edited)
3 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

When the fuck is twerking and butt floss going out of style?

I thought it had gone out of style.

7 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

Max is a whiny little bitch.  He and Dayna were "together" about 2 minutes.  This gives him the right to have any opinion about what she does and who she's with?  Plus, there is something kind of creepy about his looks, can't put my finger on what it is.

There's something swarthy and smarmy about Max a part of me finds appealing. I bet his reeks of Axe Body Spray, too.

7 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Schwartz constantly rhapsodizing about how sexy Lisa is, and how much he wants to see her leg draped over a marble bathtub, is so...cute?  

Oh no, not another restaurant, please not another restaurant!  The opening of TomTom was two seasons of boring and faker than normal and I thought we were past it.  I would so much rather watch them play softball.  I don’t know if I have another restaurant in me.  Definitely not a garden bar.  Definitely not with Schwartz.  

• Am I mistaken, or was part of Schwartz's gerontophiliac fantasy about shaving successful business-cougar Lisa Vanderbuck's legs taking place with her sitting on a toilet before he realized how gross that sounded and tried to change it to sitting on the rim of a bathtub?
  • I totally agree about successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks' plans to open or add a biergarten.
6 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm going take a wild guess and say Jax is doing very different types of workouts 3 times a day. Only one of those 3  involves the gym.

And removing one's wedding ring.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, DrSparkles said:

EXCUSE  ME. DID FLAT IRON REALLY STICK THAT NASTY TOOTHBRUSH IN HIS MOUTH? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I suspect FI Tom was using a different toothbrush as part of an elaborate prank but we never saw the reveal where he says "Ha ha! I fooled you!".

I hope.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Lol, Ariana called Lala “Regina George.”  If this is true, Scheana is so the Gretchen Wieners!

*Thats so Fetch"

Sorry, I had too 😎

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Jax is not suffering from mental illness.   He’s mocking Ariana for being open about it.   I can see how she can say things that are annoying, but Ariana was pretty damn good to Lala and James when few would give them the time of day.  Lala is right up there with Jax in being awful.

Jax is absolutely screwing around.   probably more than ever.

Max is a tool (don’t get me started on what he’s shown saying to Dayna in the preview....because you can add “not smart” to his list of deficiencies), but Brett is just icky.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, FancyNancy said:

I need help understanding why Tom and Ariana choose to waste money on renting furniture instead of buying it. Have they mentioned why they don’t want furniture? 

They had furniture custom made.  They were on WWHL and said that everyone knew what was going on with the furniture.  Their place actually looked really nice on WWHL.  And both them and James and Raquel looked genuinely happy.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I’m so glad Lala pointed out the fact that Sandoval and Ariana had no furniture and she was going to Jax’s because of that.  

8 hours ago, Marley said:

I thought it was LaLa making fun of them for having no furniture, but then they were all blaming and making fun of Stassi.

It was Lala who said it.  Yet Scheana told Kristen that it was Stassi. Kristen then gleefully told Ariana at the party.  Ariana's dig about Stassi's one bedroom apartment (with the second bedroom used for a shoe closet) was a bit rich considering the one bedroom shithole she lived in with Sandoval for years.  Coincidentally, the same shithole he lived in with Kristen.  Didn't they just move a few months ago?  If anyone is winning the house wars, it's Stassi.  

Also, because I HATE Ariana, the argument that they can't have furniture or decorate for continuity purposes doesn't really hold water for me.  Their shithole apartment was never decorated and the slept in a mattress on the the floor there too.  

3 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

There's something swarthy and smarmy about Max a part of me finds appealing. I bet his reeks of Axe Body Spray, too.

I get this but then also see his narrow shoulders and tiny birdcage chest and think no. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
(edited)

After reading through the posts, I figured out why I'm still watching this shit show.  James.  I like James and I want to see him succeed.  Interesting though that since he's been sober, his screen time has been cut.  

I also found it interesting that Jax was telling Brittany that he can give her the Leave it to Beaver life but they'd have to go to Kentucky.  I take that to mean that in Kentucky, at least in Jax' mind, there are no drugs and no other women.  If those are his issues, as I'm pretty sure they are, Brittany should call the movers immediately.  But we all know she won't because there are also no reality tv cameras in Kentucky.

I appreciate that Dayna is confident but she's also delusional.  While she's pretty, she's not hot.  I used to live in SoCal -- there are a lot of pretty women in the WeHo area and there are also a lot of hot women (and men).  She's not one of them.  She's also not funny.  Apparently anyone can be a stand-up comedienne these days.  

That's all I'm going to say about the newbies because they suck and I just don't care.

So it takes a YEAR to get custom-made furniture, Flat Iron and Nugget?   That would be enough for me right there not to get custom-made furniture.   

I clicked on the link above for Stassi and Beau's house and it is stunning.  Totally jealous.  

Edited by psychoticstate
  • Love 7