Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Dottie & Cynthia LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So on the one hand, she doesn't want to be a burden on her kids. On the other, she can't be arsed to cook decent food for them. Got it. 

Cynthia is just too lazy to cook.

• Love 7
(edited)

Did you see the look on her husband's face when Dottie told Dr. Now she stopped smoking during rehab?    He was smirking as much as Cassandra did at the weigh in. 

Landon needs to learn how to live at his proper age level, not be turned into his brother. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
11 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Heat exhaustion is scary! I had a bout of it attending a reggae festival with my newborn (stupid idea). I was nursing him and the temps were ~100, so I got dehydrated. I ended up going to the first aid tent. It was miserable.

When I was in high school my mom left me the job of weeding the flower beds in the back yard one day. It was in the 90s. After I was done I stood on the pool ladder as deep as I could without getting my shorts wet, then went and laid down in my parents' room (darkest room in the house) and slept for a while. I've never been good with heat.

• Love 5
(edited)

Oh man these 2 might set the record for the biggest bullshitters ever. Might head hurts after this and there is still 35 minutes to go. I feel like I am back with my 4th graders right now. 

Edited by mk828
  • Love 9

Oh, here we go. "I like food too much". Bitch please. You can like food without shoveling it down 24 hours a day. 

"I've been taking care of Landon non stop!". What does that have to do with anything! If child care keeps her so busy she should be eating less, not more. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

When I saw Cynthia's name as one of the subjects this week, I instantly remembered her and how much I disliked her. Since she thinks that she's mother-of-the-year, I wish someone would ask her how well she can parent from the grave. How can she possibly believe that she's anywhere near a healthy weight?

Mouthy, obnoxious, know-it-all beyotch.

• Love 9
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lillith said:

Landon is precious. Something is off about Dottie's husband, beside the fact that he drinks. 

He's special...rode on the short bus as a kid. 
I will show myself out.

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

When I was in high school my mom left me the job of weeding the flower beds in the back yard one day. It was in the 90s. After I was done I stood on the pool ladder as deep as I could without getting my shorts wet, then went and laid down in my parents' room (darkest room in the house) and slept for a while. I've never been good with heat.

It's actually easier to get heat exhaustion again once you've had it so try to stay out of the heat and stay hydrated.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

Oh man these 2 might set the record for the biggest bullshitters ever. Might head hurts after this and there is still 35 minutes to go. I feel like I am back with my 4th graders right now. 

I‘ve had an awful headache all day, this show isn’t helping!

• Love 2
Just now, mk828 said:

Oh man these 2 might set the record for the biggest bullshitters every. Might head hurts after this and there is still 35 minutes to go. I feel like I am back with my 4th graders right now. 

I never taught fourth graders but I think I know what you mean and my head hurts too. Another half hour of these delusional twits and "but my KIDS!" and "Landon needs his mama!" and "It's not fair." Seriously, if I drank I'd have slid off the couch onto the floor by now. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Little Landon trying to open the door when he can barely reach the bar.

He shouldn't say that in front of Landon? Do you really think your four-year-old knows what the word "addiction" even means?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I'm not good with heat either, and it's getting worse with age. I would love to live in a cooler climate like the PNW, but am pretty much stuck where I am. Oh well, you can't have everything.

• Love 1
(edited)

OMG another 30 minutes left to this, kill me now.

Can't ..reach..the ...clicker...Landon must have moved it, that's it!

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Lillith said:

Landon is precious. Something is off about Dottie's husband, beside the fact that he drinks. 

Hmmm the top of Dottie's husband's head does look a tad small, which would cause the thing inside it to be smaller too maybe??  Then there's the glazed over alcohol look.

Landon looks absolutely adorable.   Dr Now just says she has the need to be needed by her children (well, child).  Yup.  Taking care of one adorable child shouldn't be so damned stressful, darlin'.  

Edited by Snarkastikate
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

See how he nonchalantly shook their hands?  Those were the days.

I had the same thought! "Hand sanitizer, stat!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I really was hoping to see butt wing surgery today.  Looks like that's not going to happen.  Heck, we'll be lucky to get a walk in the park.

One butt wing at a time, for that asymmetrical look !!

TRES CHIC !!!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, peaceknit said:

I'm not good with heat either, and it's getting worse with age. I would love to live in a cooler climate like the PNW, but am pretty much stuck where I am. Oh well, you can't have everything.

My dream is to live in a tropical climate, but I married someone who can’t take the heat.  Unfortunately he who gets sick when he gets too hot controls the thermostat.  I wear down jackets in the house in the middle of summer, and go outside in the sun to warm up.  In winter I have the jackets PLUS layers of quilts.  

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I really was hoping to see butt wing surgery today. 

SCREAMING!!  I laughed so hard, I almost fell of the couch.  Why is this in our lexicon and why do you also have to be a Pounder to even understand what it means! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Happy to share after the show. 🙂 I make soups all the time - especially chicken noodle, split pea, loaded potato soup, lentil, beef or vegetarian chili...   There are two secrets to a good soup:  don't skimp on meat (to quote my grandmother and great-grandmother, those city people always pour far too much water over far too little meat!) and let it cook for a good long while while.  

To me soups are the perfect meals as they are the most efficient thing ever in terms of active time investment (throw it all in and let it cook), clean-up (many are truly one-pot meals, though not all), calories (half the volume is water, unless you go all in with heavy cream in something like clam chowder or loaded potato soup), and money (again, water!  a pound of beef can feed two adults if grilled, but 4-6 if used for a soup). 

Thanks! I'll go check the small talk later. I always have canned soups around but I'm sure I can do better. 😉

2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Little Landon trying to open the door when he can barely reach the bar.

He shouldn't say that in front of Landon? Do you really think your four-year-old knows what the word "addiction" even means?

Also, I call BS on her caring about Landon.  Notice that when she walks into any room, or even into the parking lot, she doesn't even look to see where Landon is?  That's a tell.  Good parents of 4-year-old kids keep an eye on them when walking into a parking lot.

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Lola's all-white outfit is...interesting...

so is that thing behind her which looks like a tall bird cage --it probably isn't but I don't have my contacts in or my glasses on.

Dottie,  Landon hasn't a clue what the doc meant about a drug addiction.

I was thinking Dr Now had done blood work on her and would whip out the results showing nicotine and drug use, but I guess he doesn't do blood work routinely with the patients.  I am disappointed.  What a blow I was dealt.    (oops, wrong forum)

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

One butt wing at a time, for that asymmetrical look !!

TRES CHIC !!!!

She could wear on of Cynthia's dresses to finish off the look!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

so is that thing behind her which looks like a tall bird cage --it probably isn't but I don't have my contacts in or my glasses on.

Dottie,  Landon hasn't a clue what the doc meant about a drug addiction.

I was thinking Dr Now had done blood work on her and would whip out the results showing nicotine and drug use, but I guess he doesn't do blood work routinely with the patients.  I am disappointed.  What a blow I was dealt.    (oops, wrong forum)

Is your name Jenny?!

• LOL 2
(edited)

There is no way the L.I. Medium isn't getting those roots done.   She's either using that spray paint stuff, or her hairdresser is staying in the guest room. 

What a shock, Cynthia quits again.    

Why should the husband get rid of his food?    He doesn't have butt wings, he's just married to them.       Dottie sucking down the cigarettes again.    After her husband smirking when Dr. Now called her on the smoking, and she claimed she quit, and then she's sitting there chain smoking, she's such a liar.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4