Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Dottie & Cynthia LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Twopper said:

The post office?   did I miss something??  I do try to avoid it because the closest one to me has a really obnoxious clerk.  I get my stamps at Publix.

It was a post office commercial that played. Maybe it wasn't national. I go to my grocery store as well. I think the last time I was in the post office was a few years ago when I had to send something to Korea.

• Love 2
(edited)

Did I not see that correctly, or is the LI Medium woman talking from a walk in closet the size of my house?    And why is she the only bleached Blonde in the entire U.S. without hideous roots? 

Dottie will never stop smoking, and over eating, and she'll ruin that kids life.  

I suspect Dottie will hunt around until she finds a counselor that tells her that she's great, and the husband is awful.    It takes two to make a marriage, and they have two separate lives. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I wonder if Yolanda from 90 Day Fiance is watching and saw that Smirnoff ad. That model is a ringer for "Williams". 

Also known as Lana!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Well dayum we finally have a gasoline soaked drawers award winner for the night! What does 7EasyPayments win? A lifetime supply of Taco Hell, a vintage pack of unfiltered Camel cigarettes, and mandatory weekly face times with your new best friend, Cynthia!😁

Nice and toasty !!!

You like me, you really REALLY like me !

Thank you all !!! 😁

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
Just now, Chicklet said:

Why is she talking to Dr. Now? 

Another requirement of this season. Did they cut a deal with AT&T or Verizon or something? Seems we get video conferences in every episode. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, mk828 said:

"This might mean I have to get a job" Oh the horror!! 

I think I might have an inkling, now, about why she is suing Dr. Now. 🤔

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
Just now, Kid said:

Seems her friend is not buying all of her story.

The friend could use a visit to Dr Now as well.   Dottie needs to take her butt wings to Al-Anon to help her deal with an alcoholic, then to grief therapy, and to OA, plus spend tome with Lola on the phone.

I hope she doesn't start to baby Landon  like Billy's mom (the woman of the world's heaviest teen who was babied because his mom lost her first baby or something like that)

Well, good night every one.  Til next time, if there is a next time.  Meanwhile stay 6 feet away from me in the forums and wear a mask while you type.  Stay well everyone!!

• Love 17

I understand why she can't come to Houston right now, but there's nothing stopping her from buying decent food and staying on program. 

• Love 10

She was upset because Landon did just fine with dad while she was failing in Houston. But she made her son solely dependent on her and resumed her destructive eating and smoking addictions so she got a happy ending. Barf.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

OMG, that was torture! So we got TWO quitters and two more WATNs to look forward to. Bless you Pounders, couldn't have gotten through this shit show without you.

Aww Hells no, it's NoHyJeanne. I'm outta here!😆

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)

Where is Jeanne now I wonder.  

Still sitting in that chair waiting for her mother to bring her another plate of the home version of a Denny's Grand Slam.

Edited by mmecorday
  • LOL 6
4 hours ago, ShortyMac said:

Here she is. She's awesome.

IMG_8545.JPG

She's gorgeous!

4 hours ago, mk828 said:

8DA1B814-1663-4A58-A646-F1273C0AB59B_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.e88dd62e7585dff17406b7c266f0c99f.jpegHave to show off my 19 year old cat.. Kiki 

Hi, sweetie! We lost our 19+ year-old kitten last year.

3 hours ago, LizzyB said:

Also, I call BS on her caring about Landon.  Notice that when she walks into any room, or even into the parking lot, she doesn't even look to see where Landon is?  That's a tell.  Good parents of 4-year-old kids keep an eye on them when walking into a parking lot.

Right?! Good ADULTS keep an eye on little kids in parking lots. Poor kid is doomed.

• Love 3

I think someone remarked on Dottie as the one with the butt wings. However, the one and only original queen of the butt wings was Charity Pierce--her story aired in March 2015. I mean those things seemed like their own otherworldly life form and the way they flapped back and forth like a butterfly was positively mesmerizing.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

The buttwings are sagging very low, holy shit!  Wear a tunic Dottie, a long TUNIC.  

They actually kind of fold in half backward as she walks. It’s astonishing.

the irony of her preaching to Chris about getting his addiction under control, and if he really loved them he’d get his shit together...

• Love 5