Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: "Until Decision Day Do We Part"

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Archer27 said:

Pastor Cal annoys the heck out of me!

They all annoy the heck out of me.  Pepper returned for her check.  They are just props.  They don’t do the picking.. production does.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Okay, either I’m bored and dying for some drama in this quarantine life or I’m genuinely excited for next week.  See all of your snarky selves then!

What’s next week?  There’s more?  I tuned out after the decisions.  You mean it’s not done?

10 hours ago, Archer27 said:

Pastor Cal annoys the heck out of me!

yeah, I really dislike this guy.  and, yeah, brandon may very well be lying about what happened with the crew, but cal was not there, so he does not KNOW that.

I don't doubt that they kept him from getting to work on time.  they are worried about him wasting their time when he went to the bathroom, but his time does not matter.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

One thing..it looks like their doing their own hair, make-up and wardrobe!

Mindy looks like a clown!

Katie always looks like she does her own hair. She is the master of unintended bedhead hair.

Edited by LaLaLaLa
Clarified
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, LaLaLaLa said:

Katie always looks like she does her own hair. She is the master of unintended bedhead hair.

Katie has limp oily hair.  She needs a shorter cut and a different hair care program.  She will probably figure that out in 5 years or so.  

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Sterling said:

My money's on Taylor & Zach for the two that have hooked up.

Nope, I don't think any of them have gotten together.

Maybe they are working together on a project, something else or another show.

These producers will twist anything!!!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Racj82 said:

No, he could have not dragged her along pretending like he was going to try.

He could have just walked away.

He could have not spent more time opening up Mindy's friend than Mindy herself.

He could have stopped saying he wasn't attracted to her even when not prompted to say so.

No, he did not do his best and he is indeed an asshole.

Maybe he would be a better person with a better match.

But, he had this match and he did a shitty job of handling it. 

That's how you (and some others) see it but, as I said, agree to disagree.  I'm entitled to my opinion too.

10 hours ago, Yeah No said:

So I called it a couple of weeks ago that Austin would probably blurt out the "L" word to Jessica at decision time and that he was told by the producers to act like he didn't want to say it for weeks to create some fake drama since they didn't have any real drama.  Just like they did with Bobby and Danielle in their season, in that case with Danielle breaking down and saying it on decision day.  How obvious this was in this episode and how predictable.  🙄

I could totally tell he’s already said it to her.  The look on her face when he said it at decision day said it all.  

• Love 14
1 hour ago, OnTime said:

Nope, I don't think any of them have gotten together.

Maybe they are working together on a project, something else or another show.

These producers will twist anything!!!

I'm hoping that it is Taylor and Derek

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Shallow comments ahead.

Meka looked amazing. Her hair and makeup were on point.

Taylor looked like a hot mess. It almost looked like they dragged her out of bed at the last minute and she did not have time to get ready.

Usually, people get dressed up for Decision Day and I was surprised at how bad she looked, even with the busted wig.

She was a pill but I still remember Iris the virgin’s stunning teal colored dress. She looked great but it was obviously a bad day for her.

• Love 7

I think Meka's statement that they matched her with the person Michael said he was versus the person he really is says it all about the potentiality of these matches.  Too many liars make it way too far in the application/interview process.  Zach said attraction wasn't important-until he contradicted that in this episode and told us how important it was that he wasn't attracted to Mindy.  The same is true in real life-people get jobs because they lie about their education levels and backgrounds, real relationships are entered into based on lies, etc.  It's hard to protect against lies other than taking time to try and really getting to know someone before jumping into a "forever" relationship.  

Many liars are really accomplished in their abilities to lies and manipulate.  Thankfully, all the liars on this season were exposed and their spouses able to easily get out of their marriages.  I don't necessarily blame production and the "experts" as I blame the lying liars who lie.

• Love 14
13 hours ago, gladitsover said:

They should have them answer the stay married or get divorced question at the same time -

1, 2, 3 - YES/NO

Yes! Preferably holding up a sign like on The Newlywed Game with Bob Eubanks (dating myself here).

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, sometimesjennifer said:

To be fair, Michael said, "I came into this process as open and honest as I could be to stay married." It's impossible for him to be honest, so as honest as he could be was zero percent.

I've always thought they should each write their decision down on a card and then flip them over at the same time. I wonder how they decide who will go first, and how much the order affects the outcome. For instance, if Derek had said no, I think Katie would have said no (and a bunch of super nasty things about him), but what would she have said if she'd gone first? We'll never know.

Thank you! I could have sworn I had seen a clip of Mindy saying separating from Zach was not the best thing for her and then that "not" was glaringly missing in the actual show. I know they often try to mislead us with editing but that was blatantly putting a word in there that completely changed the entire gist of what she said. What was the point of that? I guess just to get us riled up. (As if I wasn't already heated enough by the fires of my hatred for Katie.)

Great points, @sometimesjennifer!  Regarding Mindy, I tried to rewind to the preview of what was to come after the commercial break after viewing  Mindy and Zach, but my TV didn’t let me go back that far.  But here is a quote from last week’s transcript of the coming attractions by stenographer extraordinaire and possible direct descendent of Abraham Zapruder @gingerandcloves:

Mindy: "I feel like deciding to separate from Zach was not good for me." Dr. V looks lost for words; Pastor Cal is frowning. Mindy: "You have it in you to be a good husband." A smile from Zach. Pastor Cal looks like his head is going to explode. Huge smile fromMindy. 

I don’t remember Mindy saying that deciding to separate from Zach wasn’t good for her. Did she say it?  Were words from multiple sentences spliced together? Am I becoming senile?  Inquiring minds want to know. 

Edited by CaliCat
Punctuation
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, MyTwoCents said:

Completely NOT shocked that Katie is also a cheater. What a total and heartless bitch! Just really sad for Derek 😢

13 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m actually looking forward to next week! I hope the previews were not just editing fooled ya’s. 

12 hours ago, OnTime said:

I'm not defending Katie, but these producers always edit to make it look like something else. We shall see.

Heck, they edited Mindy saying it was a mistake to separate from Zach.

12 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Yup.  I think it will be something like Katie admitted to Derek she had an affair . . . before she was married.  

I think that's *exactly* what it's going to be. 

• Love 5

I cannot help my gut reaction, but when I hear Zach, Michael, and Brandon sit there and say blah, blah, blah... doublespeak, blah blah, blah... I want to yell "Shit the F**K up!!!" These men need to go into politics because they take absolutely no accountability for their sh**ty behaviour.

• Love 15
29 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

Great points, @sometimesjennifer!  Regarding Mindy, I tried to rewind to the preview of what was to come after the commercial break after viewing  Mindy and Zach, but my TV didn’t let me go back that far.  But here is a quote from last week’s transcript of the coming attractions by stenographer extraordinaire and possible direct descendent of Abraham Zapruder, @gingerandcloves::

Mindy: "I feel like deciding to separate from Zach was not good for me." Dr. V looks lost for words; Pastor Cal is frowning. Mindy: "You have it in you to be a good husband." A smile from Zach. Pastor Cal looks like his head is going to explode. Huge smile fromMindy. 

I don’t remember Mindy saying that deciding to separate from Zach wasn’t good for her. Did she say it?  Were words from multiple sentences spliced together? Am I becoming senile?  Inquiring minds want to know. 

Yes - it was spliced together in the preview. Two different sentences in actuality. Preview definitely showed her saying that separating from Zach was NOT good for her. Real life scene, Mindy says, "I feel like deciding to separate from Zach was the best thing I could have done, and ever since that day, I just feel like a huge weight has been lifted off me, and I'm just in such a better place. This marriage - like, I was putting, - I did put everything that I had into it but it just was not good for me. I have really taken everything that--that all of you have said to heart and I've been focusing on my own well-being and what I need to do to stay healthy and--and I've been doing well."

One thing I missed when I was watching this last night (I honestly kind of zoned out on Zach and Mindy) - when they are saying their good-byes to the experts, Dr. Pepper punches Zach on the arm and says, "Be a better man." 😂 He doesn't look too thrilled by that.

Anyway @CaliCat, you are definitely not senile. The previews are never to be trusted, although I don't think they frankenbite sentences together that way very often. Usually, it's different parts of conversations and reaction shots. But in this case, I don't think any of us were fooled into thinking Mindy and Zach were going to reconnect. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
49 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

I think she said separating from Zach was the best thing she could have done. And staying as long as she did wasn’t good for her. So yes, I believe they spliced two sentences together to mislead the audience. 

@gingerandcloves Jinx! 

• Love 8

Unfortunately, Derek's upbringing and youth lead him to continue to believe constant struggling and tension and fighting is love. Plus I think he was embarrassed by the prospect of divorce and is so eager to please Katie that he'll continue to degrade himself into whatever warped Fifty Shades dysfunction Katie masturbates to because she's pathetic and vanilla and damaged as hell.

I hope Derek saying "she had an affair" was current and not more magic editing because he needs a swift kick in the ass to get away from her before she breaks him. He's probably referencing one of his past relationships, sadly.

I vote Taylor/Zach for secret couple. Fame whores love each other. But my heart wants Taylor/Derek to royally piss off Katie for eternity.

What is with Zach and Brandon's sociopathic smiling while the experts and spouses tell them they basically 'suck' as humans? It's downright creepy. Also,I wish to God any woman (from Zach's past) would come forward and share that he is ANYTHING BUT a good person within a relationship.) All these men are delusional about what they bring to the table.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
28 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Katie...because she's pathetic and vanilla and damaged as hell...  I vote Taylor/Zach for secret couple.

Both of these times a million!

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Unfortunately, Derek's upbringing and youth lead him to continue to believe constant struggling and tension and fighting is love. Plus I think he was embarrassed by the prospect of divorce and is so eager to please Katie that he'll continue to degrade himself into whatever warped Fifty Shades dysfunction Katie masturbates to because she's pathetic and vanilla and damaged as hell.

I hope Derek saying "she had an affair" was current and not more magic editing because he needs a swift kick in the ass to get away from her before she breaks him. He's probably referencing one of his past relationships, sadly.

I vote Taylor/Zach for secret couple. Fame whores love each other. But my heart wants Taylor/Derek to royally piss off Katie for eternity.

Yes, I hope Derek breaks away from Katy before she becomes pregnant.  You never know.  He’ll be doomed.  He doesn’t believe in divorce.  We’ll see how that works out.  I wish him luck and patience.

• Love 4

Fairly decent episode but I don't like this baiting on previews and stirring up anxiety where none may exist. There were reaction shots in the previews that never occurred in the last show. There is enough real drama and tension.

Jessica and Austin

No surprise they stay married. I think his 'I love you' felt forced but I believe it was genuine. I'm confident they are still married. 

Taylor and Brandon

If Brandon has any character or integrity he must have borrowed them from someone. What a disgusting pig to announce on TV he needs to use the boys room. He doesn't need the men's room. Since its all over I had heard he had already filed for an annulment early on. Apparently Brandon thinks a marriage is all about him, his desires and wants. Team Brandon. If he wants a woman to idolize him he needs to look for himself. Taylor isn't blame free to be sure but the lions share of failure belongs to Brandon. If I was Brandon's boss I would fire him.

Derek and Katie

They had enough time with each other to see how things would be and one of them should have called it off. Most if not all of their conflicts was initiated by Katie and the baggage she carries with her. Surprised they decided to stay married but not surprised if they are divorced now.

Michael and Meka

Meka made the right call. If she likes Michael and her only complaints are he leaves the toothpaste cap off, doesn't shut the toilet lid or puts a roll of TP on wrong she can live with that. You can't live with a person who is essentially living a double life. She was right after 8 weeks she doesn't know who he is, where he works, what he does for a living. Looks like towards the end he resorted to telling the truth (to a degree). Sorry Michael you don't get credit for being honest...that's what you're supposed to do. That would be like asking for credit because you didn't have an affair the previous month. Had he tried to be real four weeks ago he would have saved the marriage. I feel sorry for him to a degree because he lost a fine woman (probably better that he could find on his own). Not sure what happens in the reunion show...guess that's why we watch.

Mindy and Zach

Never had a chance of being successful. I don't believe Zach did this for TV fame unless TV has a shortage of self-centered assholes...

• Love 10
On 4/15/2020 at 9:49 PM, Yeah No said:

Which unfortunately only goes to prove that Derek really is a naive little boy in a lot of ways.  Not that I want to agree with Katie or damn him for that because he is young with potential and basically a decent person, but dude, wake up!  IMO it only goes to prove that he isn't realistic or ready for marriage.  I know that's probably not a popular opinion, but I learned my lesson after David and Ashley in Season 3.  We all thought David was such a nice, well intended guy for seeming so noble in wanting to stick it out with Ashley (who didn't give 2 craps about him) until we saw how yucky he really was on "Second Chances".  I don't think Derek is anything like David, though.  He's a decent, nice, straight arrow kind of guy with no big ego or pretenses, which counts for a lot, but there's something wrong there if he would sit there and listen to all the garbage she spewed on the decision couch and still want to stay married to her.

This couple are both so immature and Katie is like a spoiled child pretending she's some worldly experienced woman but she is anything but that.  I felt like a lot of their drama was producer driven including her sickening decision pronouncements.  She is lucky to have been matched with such a patient and tolerant guy.  Will be interesting to see if they make it long run.

Edited by endure
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, sometimesjennifer said:

I've always thought they should each write their decision down on a card and then flip them over at the same time. I wonder how they decide who will go first, and how much the order affects the outcome. For instance, if Derek had said no, I think Katie would have said no (and a bunch of super nasty things about him), but what would she have said if she'd gone first? We'll never know.

I don't know how they decide who announces their decision first but I like the card flipping idea because clearly the first persons decision is going to influence the others. They could both say there spiel give their pros and cons then after a break from our sponsors they can (with a drum roll) flip over the card. I can only recall one show I watched early on where one of the couples was really devastated with the decision. Most of the couples know if they're staying or going.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, ElectricCityy said:

Katie is trash. I'm interested to see the next guy she ends up with because surely Derek is the best she's gonna get. She probably knows deep down he's too good for her which is why she acts out. She's insecure as hell.

She probably went back to her bad boy EX because she thinks it is too boring to be treated well.

• Love 10
14 hours ago, endure said:

I'm really happy this season has come to an end and hopefully it will be a while before there's a new season.  I think they really need to revamp the selection process or at least take some responsibility. 

They did show some previews for the next season, five couples again, and it looks worse than this season. So it is on the way!!

I'm not sure where it is being filmed. They were casting for Chicago again but I doubt they would have had enough time for that to be finished.

They probably make one couple that will likely make it and just let the drama flow with the rest and roll the dice. The focus has become the drama!!!

Edited by OnTime
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, OnTime said:

I'm not sure where it is being filmed. They were casting for Chicago again but I doubt they would have had enough time for that to be finished.

I think it’s New Orleans.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Hairdresser hair.  Wait til you see her au natural next week!  Looks like a bush!

Katie must know a few grown up tricks in bed that keeps college boy panting!

With naive Derek, Katie's "trick" is probably "getting naked."

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Did Michael really suggest that he needed to have trust to be vunnerable and by vunnerable mean be honest?  That he couldn't trust Meka to be his true self so he lied?  

Mindy looked gorgeous.  I can't believe people were actually suggesting she wasn't attractive and needed to fix herself up to be attractive to Zach.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Lovecat said:

I think that's *exactly* what it's going to be. 

Re: Katie's having an affair "before she met Derek." But he knew this ages ago, so why would Derek mention it later at all? Moreover, Iris aside, the show isn't "Married a Virgin At First Sight."

• Love 2
16 hours ago, MyTwoCents said:

After Meka’s decision, Michael showed (I think?) actual feelings. Of course his eyes were closed and his head was down, but I could have sworn we got about 30-45 seconds of Michael’s true feelings for the first time!

I think this was the look he thinks will get people to think of him as a victim.  His life revolves around victim status to justify the lies.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Did Michael really suggest that he needed to have trust to be vunnerable and by vunnerable mean be honest?  That he couldn't trust Meka to be his true self so he lied? 

Mindy looked gorgeous.  I can't believe people were actually suggesting she wasn't attractive and needed to fix herself up to be attractive to Zach.

Mindy did look very pretty, but too often she had hair that looked unwashed, used almost no makeup, wore sweatpants to bed, and forewent showering (we were led to believe). She didn't present herself to Zach throughout as she did on D-Day, at which time even her face looked a bit fuller. 

FWIW, I find Specs Zach very attractive!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Yea, it realllly felt to me like he was trying to blame Meka for his lying. That if he'd been able to trust her he would not have felt the need to lie. He's repeatedly said that he didn't trust her, but has he ever explained why? 

I also loved his weird line about how he realized "the habits that I had as an individual that were comfortable for me" didn't work in the marriage. The habit of constantly lying? I guess he's right - that habit doesn't really work in a marriage. Does he even listen to himself when he speaks? It's all nonsense but he really seems to think his behavior was justified.

• Love 21
5 hours ago, cinsays said:

yeah, I really dislike this guy.  and, yeah, brandon may very well be lying about what happened with the crew, but cal was not there, so he does not KNOW that.

I don't doubt that they kept him from getting to work on time.  they are worried about him wasting their time when he went to the bathroom, but his time does not matter.

Well locking everyone out of the car and then walking off certainly didn't help if he was in such a hurry.  If I were the producers he would have been REALLY late because we would have taken off without him as he was stomping down the garden path.

6 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Yes!  Basically "I'll lie to you until you prove that YOU can be trusted - so get busy!"  And normal people don't have to be "vunnable" to tell others what they do for work - that information can be divulged on a blind date.  But Meka still doesn't know! 😄 

I guess Derek must have liked Katie well enough (perhaps when she wasn't being a superior bitch for the cameras?) that he thought he'd give it a try off camera and see how it goes.  If I went on this show and had any doubts like that, that's what I'd do.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Mindy too often had hair that looked unwashed, used almost no makeup, wore sweatpants to bed, and forewent showering (we were led to believe). She didn't present herself to Zach throughout as she did on D-Day, at which time even her face looked a bit fuller. 

She would dress up at dinner.  So it's not like he never saw her looking done up.   She was casual like most; in fact, he wasn't all dressed up every time he saw her.  I think she only didn't shower before bed; I believe that got extrapolated on this board that she is somehow not hygienic.  A lot of people shower in the morning.  

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, sometimesjennifer said:

Yea, it realllly felt to me like he was trying to blame Meka for his lying. That if he'd been able to trust her he would not have felt the need to lie. He's repeatedly said that he didn't trust her, but has he ever explained why? 

I also loved his weird line about how he realized "the habits that I had as an individual that were comfortable for me" didn't work in the marriage. The habit of constantly lying? I guess he's right - that habit doesn't really work in a marriage. Does he even listen to himself when he speaks? It's all nonsense but he really seems to think his behavior was justified.

Right?! 

I would've had more respect for him if he said, "I lied.  I lied a lot.  I did it to make myself appear better than I am.  I am going to work on this in therapy."  The end.

Meanwhile, if you can't even be on a national TV show without constant lies, just how bad is he in real life?  You'd think he'd be on his best behavior.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, DrewPaul2010 said:

I don't know how they decide who announces their decision first but I like the card flipping idea because clearly the first persons decision is going to influence the others. They could both say there spiel give their pros and cons then after a break from our sponsors they can (with a drum roll) flip over the card. I can only recall one show I watched early on where one of the couples was really devastated with the decision. Most of the couples know if they're staying or going.

I always felt that simultaneous card flipping would be best. Keep them on the sofa to capture the awkwardness and resentment if one is exposed AND only one response card so they can't change their answers.

Edited by LaLaLaLa
Added word for clarity
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

She is an attractive woman...for some guys. For me too thin.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Derek showed that he is a pathetic white knight. Fortunately, he is young so he has a chance to break from that WK mold. 

I agree about the Zach and Taylor pairing. I thought the same...two fame whores willing to do ANYTHING to "build their brands". But I'd be fine with Taylor and Derek for that same reason you mentioned. Hearing Katie shriek for eternity would make having to sit through this sh!tshow of a season worth it.

52 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I guess I'm one that does not think she is gorgeous.  She has a fine figure, but I do not find her face very attractive.  She DOES do a good job her presentation, but she is not gorgeous.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Archer27 said:

Zach is a tool. Definitely top 5 of my most hated MAFS participants.

The producers got completed played by Zach. 

They let him stay at his own place,  didn't cut him lose when he didn't move in the apartment,  and kept him around to come over and play cards. 

In a way, they let Zach produce the show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
38 minutes ago, LaLaLaLa said:

I always felt that simultaneous card flipping would be best. Keep them on the sofa to capture the awkwardness and resentment if one is exposed AND only one response card so they can't change their answers.

I was thinking the same thing!  B/c if I go second and the person wants to divorce me, I'm going to lie through my teeth and say "I want a divorce" even if I didn't want one!

12 minutes ago, GettingGray said:

I guess I'm one that does not think she is gorgeous.  She has a fine figure, but I do not find her face very attractive.  She DOES do a good job her presentation, but she is not gorgeous.

Yeah, gorgeous was probably too extra but I thought she looked very pretty.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Yes, I hope Derek breaks away from Katy before she becomes pregnant.  You never know.  He’ll be doomed.  He doesn’t believe in divorce.  We’ll see how that works out.  I wish him luck and patience.

If Derek doesn’t believe in divorce, I bet Katie will make a believer out of him in the end!

• LOL 13
  • Love 7

People can say what they want about Taylor . I’m sure she is a phony and loves the spotlight . But no one deserves the wrath of Brandon . That guy is such a tool and is so obnoxious . That smirk , his passive aggressive way of speaking , he’s always defiant like a 3 year old . I’m embarrassed for him . He is the reason you do not get married at first sight . 

• Love 23

So this may be an unpopular opinion but why should Brandon possibly lose his job over a fucking reality show!  He was a bit brash and unpleasant but I think if I watched this show from the inside I would probably be just as sarcastic and disrespectful.  I don’t know what his issue with Taylor was, but he knew she was playing for the camera and he decided to make a mockery of the whole show. Wish more reality show contestants would tell it like it is.

• Love 11

18 hours ago, Racj82 said:

No, he could have not dragged her along pretending like he was going to try.

He could have just walked away.

He could have not spent more time opening up Mindy's friend than Mindy herself.

He could have stopped saying he wasn't attracted to her even when not prompted to say so.

No, he did not do his best and he is indeed an asshole.

Maybe he would be a better person with a better match.

But, he had this match and he did a shitty job of handling it. 

6 hours ago, Ohwell said:

That's how you (and some others) see it but, as I said, agree to disagree.  I'm entitled to my opinion too.

Don't forget Zach trying to gaslight (unsuccessfully) Mindy into believing that the big problem in their marriage was that she told him some huge lie over and over again. He's a smug, arrogant, asshole who was only on the show to be on tv. If he got the beach body blond wife he wanted that would have been a nice extra but he never handled any of this well. He couldn't even be bothered to move in. Even when he talked about what he wished he had done differently, it was less about how he could have been a nicer person and better husband; it was about how he could have played the MAFS game better and come out looking like less of a dick.

2 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

FWIW, I find Specs Zach very attractive!

Until he opens his mouth.

No one has mentioned Jessica's jumpsuit. I liked it very much and I wonder where she got it. 

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 8

Inasmuch as I dozed off before Meka and Michael and didn't wake up until the crapfest was 3/4 done, I really need to watch it again(especially to see Meka!). I hope there is a couples couch tonight....and I REALLY hope Mindy was not desperate enough to give that POS another chance to mess with her mind as the previews for the next show intimate. I feel sorry for Derek, but he (who seems to be such a nice, uncomplicated guy) MUST have had someone in his life before he met/married the horror known as katie/turtle to whom he could turn for a bit of guidance...hard lesson to learn, but so many people of either gender have been messed over by someone they trusted that I fear this paradigm will continue as long as humans walk the planet.

YAY - just checked and my TV listing does show Coupes Couch for tonight covering this 'last' episode!!!

How sad it is that this is the BEST thing I have to look forward to  this evening. *sigh*

• LOL 3
  • Love 6