Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: "Until Decision Day Do We Part"

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Lindz said:

My goodness, THREE couples didn't consummate their marriages!! That's the ENTIRE CAST of earlier seasons! 😂😂

It's just so bizarre to expect two strangers to go through a marriage ceremony and then sleep together for eight weeks while they get to know each other. Honestly, I am amazed that any of these couples stay together and it's a miracle that no one has cried rape. The whole concept is very risky. I bet they have to sign a million waivers when they are picked for the show. 

• Love 6

BAHAHAAAAAAAA!! Yup Meka & Taylor played us. I ain't mad. They seemingly raced to say, "DIVORCE," first. It's disturbing how happy the "experts" were when Meka said it felt like a marriage during the FINAL THREE DAYS! TOO LATE!! Eh. Maybe it's surprise because they thought she never would. Michael doesn't believe in divorce? Guess he shouldn't have sabotaged his marriage with his behavior & LIES. Did Michael just admit to lying & scheming to get jobs & such?? WTH? If he was surprised, maybe Meka finally lied to him. 😂
Taylor let Brandon off wayyyyyyyy too easy. They got along when they didn't talk?? MY GOSH!! COME ON!! Zach wouldn't man up & OWN that he couldn't compell himself to try because his penis didn't want her so he got DRAGGED by EVERYONE. 😂 Mindy is too kind to that fool! Treat him the way he DESERVES to be treated! "You treated me horrifically and I NEVER want to speak to you again!" He doesn't even deserve to have his existence acknowledged. The secondary spouses should've SPOKEN the DIVORCE threat! "If you do not stop this IMMEDIATELY, I will request a divorce." Yes, it is frowned upon to threaten divorce, but it's LEGIT & for SERIOUS issues. Can't have it both ways: having spouses work through dealbreakers & NOT threaten divorce if they're not stopped.

• Love 1

Oh Derek. Idk whether it's better he's anti-divorce or worse. He'd rather be in a crap marriage, than divorced?? That could mean many years of unhappiness until he can't take it anymore... Eh. That's better than those homicidal types. 😅 Idk. I don't want to count their marriage in the "success" rate, just like Jephte & Shawniece & Jamie & Elizabeth. Meh. Guess it's gotta downgrade to the "still married" statistic. 😂

• Love 1

Unanswered questions:
WHAT EXACTLY did Michael say? (Honeymoon ultimatum)
WHAT did Zach hope Mindy said/did when he told her he wasn't attracted, what did she want him to do about it? How'd the rest of that play out?
WHAT did Meka do after freaking out over the job pay lies? WHY?
WHAT was Taylor trying to do, trapping Brandon in the bathroom and WHY? When she lashed out at him.
WHERE did Brandon go when left the van? How'd that play out?
WHEN did all of the spouses of failed marriages QUIT?

16 hours ago, Lindz said:

HELLOOOOOOOO SWEATY PITS McCRAZY MAN! He got his apology, that's why he's there? He's smiling cuz he got what he wanted, SO WHAT?! They showed your sweaty pits, so did you really win? 😂 Looks like he washed his hands of the show & didn't attend the reunion, yet got Taylor's handsy dumbass ARRESTED?!! BOUNDARIES GIRL!! When someone says, "DON'T TOUCH ME!" DON'T TOUCH THEM & GIVE THEM PLENTY OF SPACE. WALK AWAY & SAY NOTHING. Who seeks interaction with an agitated person?? He figured it out BEFORE her, he can figure it out WITHOUT her. Ready for the LAST of them!

Taylor responded to someone on the MAFS Instagram,  stating that Brandon hit her while on the honeymoon.  She said she wanted to leave but was threatened that she would be sued by production.  They would have been suing me, because  I would not tolerate any of his actions especially him hitting me. 

• Love 1
On 4/15/2020 at 8:29 PM, gladitsover said:

But he's a BOY, Katie!

Hahaha!  I was thinking that too. "But he's a BOY dad!!"  Dad was looking at her like, "I love you baby girl, but you a bitch!"

• Love 5
On 4/16/2020 at 3:18 AM, Jeanne222 said:

Katie must know a few grown up tricks in bed that keeps college boy panting!

All the tricks in bed are not going to erase the fact that she's one pregnancy away from having no chin at all. Derek needs to move on, and quick, especially with Katie acting like she's gifting Derek with her presence in the marriage.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, zoltana said:

Dad was looking at her like, "I love you baby girl, but you a bitch!"

You have Dad's number! I feel for her parents because they know she is NOT a prize, but for whatever reasons, she's in denial about what she brings to the table versus what Derek brings. Katie only wants men who treat her like crap (just like she's used to). Nice guys scare her because she doesn't understand their motive.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, spunky said:

She said she wanted to leave but was threatened that she would be sued by production.  

If I were in that situation, I'd be telling production that they'd have to beat me to the punch, as I'd be suing them for suggesting I overlook/ tolerate physical abuse.

• Love 6
On 4/19/2020 at 9:57 PM, Lindz said:

I think he chose to lie, going forward, when his honeymoon ultimatum (truth) EXPLODED in his face. Maybe he was going to be honest, but decided it wasn't safe to. Just a possible explanation, NOT a defense. Yes, he lied to EVERYONE else, but maybe he intended on telling the truth to his WIFE. Too bad his behavior was also terrible.

If he would have stopped at that lie I think most of us were willing to believe him - I was certainly giving him the benefit of the doubt that whatever he had said had been misinterpreted.  Now I just think he said it and was lying!  Forgive me, Meka 😄 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Chalby said:

If I were in that situation, I'd be telling production that they'd have to beat me to the punch, as I'd be suing them for suggesting I overlook/ tolerate physical abuse.

I agree with you 100%. She said that production cut out a lot of the abusive behaviors he had towards her. I dated a Brandon once in my early twenties,  once I saw his toxic behavior I was out. 

I believe that Brandon was verbally abusive because we saw that. I do NOT believe for one minute that 1)the show forced her to remain in a situation where she was being physically harmed or 2)that she was stupid enough to do that. No matter what she signed, any lawyer could have sued Lifetime if they forced her to remain.

She could have insisted that the only time they be together was during filming (which supposedly didn't happen as she stated they hung out a lot when the cameras weren't there and had that questionable video of "them" on the couch where we don't even know if that was Brandon).

• Love 4
8 hours ago, spunky said:

I agree with you 100%. She said that production cut out a lot of the abusive behaviors he had towards her. I dated a Brandon once in my early twenties,  once I saw his toxic behavior I was out. 

Taylor didn't have a father involved in her life.  That may have predisposed her to stay longer and try to work it out. Even women who have fathers "involved in their life" may not have a loving father, easily take more abuse and more responsibility for trying to fix their romantic relationships.

I don't believe that she was hitting Brandon in the bathroom but that Brandon as a great manipulator, could set his own narrative because the door was closed.

Edited by Kira53
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Kira53 said:

Taylor didn't have a father involved in her life.  That may have predisposed her to stay longer and try to work it out. Even women who have fathers "involved in their life" may not have a loving father, easily take more abuse and more responsibility for trying to fix their romantic relationships.

I don't believe that she was hitting Brandon in the bathroom but that Brandon as a great manipulator, could set his own narrative because the door was closed.

I agree with  this.  She probably that she could fix him. I don't believe she was hitting him either. My assessment was that he was most likely shoving her and put the camera on so that he could turn the tables on her. She sounded like an abused wife when she told the producers and camera crew that she wished they didn't enter the room that night. Even Pastor Cal didn't think it was in her best interest to lock herself in the bathroom with him.

On 4/18/2020 at 8:12 PM, Soup333 said:

I’m not sure if you meant you don’t believe anything rumored about Taylor or anything Taylor is alleging. But I did find that original post I mentioned and I find it hard to believe. It’s from Reddit.

I find it hard to believe production would not only ignore domestic violence but threaten the victim with a lawsuit if she didn’t continue filming/stay in an abusive situation. 

CDC6A1AD-AEF3-4E9A-BE09-147E03F2D529.png

Sound like an episode from the TV show "Unreal".

• Love 2

I watched the entire season as well as Decision Day, and I've come to one conclusion:

There's a reason all of these people are still single.

I've never seen a bigger bunch of dysfunctional nincompoops in my life.  They are single because they have few if any redeeming qualities, with the possible exception of Derek (I'm willing to give him a pass because Katie is Katie and she's always going to be the way she is).

I was ready to throw Meka out of the nearest window - she never, ever stopped the rapid fire yammering so that anyone could get a word in edgewise.  Brandon is a head-case.  Michael has such deep issues, he may never find his way out.  Katie is inexcusably awful.  Maybe Austin and his 'wife' are ok, but there's a whole lot of stuff going on there that needs to be resolved.

I say this having been through two divorces myself (currently married to hubby #3 and I'm staying here!).  These people shouldn't be allowed a houseplant for all their issues.  It's criminal what the 'experts' did here by matching up total dysfunction with, in some cases, psychotic/sociopathic dysfunction.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, b2H said:

There's a reason all of these people are still single.

😉

I'm not sure how Austin fits in to your statement, but it is an amazingly accurate statement on your part.  Almost all of this year's cast was avoiding the mainstream of maturity and good decision making. 

One might really want to consider what a healthy person would be doing saying: 

'I want to be married, can't do it myself.  I'll take whoever applies who is in the very same situation I am in'.

• Love 2