Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: "Until Decision Day Do We Part"

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Zach wasn't attracted to Mindy.

Mindy handled the rejection well and with class.

I don't hate him.  It happens.

Yeah, Mindy handled it well. But Zach handled it horribly... look at Will from season 8 and Keith from season 9. They weren't attracted to their spouses but they weren't jerky about it or didn't embarrass their wives on TV. Zatch was there for the exposure  and at the end of the day it backfired. I hope he learns from this.

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, Myrtle Urkele said:

Yeah, Mindy handled it well. But Zach handled it horribly... look at Will from season 8 and Keith from season 9. They weren't attracted to their spouses but they weren't jerky about it or didn't embarrass their wives on TV. Zatch was there for the exposure  and at the end of the day it backfired. I hope he learns from this.

I think Zach handled it as best he could, so we'll just have to agree to disagree.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Okay, either I’m bored and dying for some drama in this quarantine life or I’m genuinely excited for next week.  See all of your snarky selves then!

I just want to know who the mystery couple is!! My daughter guessed Meka and Taylor 😂🤣

• Useful 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

Katie is just full of suck. Of course, that stupid brat cheated on dereck. What a loser. You know it’s bad when your dad thinks you’re an ungrateful bitch ass shrew. 
please, no, I hope in the name of all things holy, Mindy did not take that asswipe back. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Soup333 said:

I just want to know who the mystery couple is!! My daughter guessed Meka and Taylor 😂🤣

Nope. I'm sure Michael and Brandon gave it go.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1

The show I would like to see instead of "Couples Couch" is "Family Couch." I'd love to hear Katie's dad and stepmom's comments watching the segments with Derek and her - and hearing Zach's family comment on his behavior. I have no desire to listen to comments from Brendan's and Michael's family.

• Useful 4
  • Love 14
52 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

"Video sex to keep the fire hot"?! OMG, Katie seriously believes she's a femme fatale! No, Katie; you're a femme banal!

He'd love to be "The Bachelor"! 

Femme banal! That's perfect for Katie.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
59 minutes ago, MyTwoCents said:

Completely NOT shocked that Katie is also a cheater. What a total and heartless bitch! Just really sad for Derek 😢

I'm not defending Katie, but these producers always edit to make it look like something else. We shall see.

Heck, they edited Mindy saying it was a mistake to separate from Zach.

Edited by OnTime
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, OnTime said:

I'm not defending Katie, but these producers always edit to make it look like something else. We shall see.

Heck, they edited Mindy saying it was mistake to separate from Zach.

Yup.  I think it will be something like Katie admitted to Derek she had an affair . . . before she was married.  

I didn't recognize Zach in the reunion preview with glasses and minus word salad exploding from his mouth.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

5 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

I didn't recognize Zach in the reunion preview with glasses

Was his hair shorter and blonder?

Edited by OnTime
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

No surprises on there lol. The three guys, Brandon, Michael and Zach are such weirdos but we always knew that from the very start!  I really think the so called experts should own it too and be responsible or offer some sort of explanation,  the girls were really owed more than they received IMO.  I don’t know why those guys  would go on a show like this, it seems to me they have all potentially ruined their careers, present and future.

Edited by endure
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Sterling said:

My money's on Taylor & Zach for the two that have hooked up.

Both have a significant social media presence and both wanted to stay on TV when their 15 minutes were WAY up🤔

I'm curious about the possible pairings.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Wait just a frick-and-frack MINUTE here!!

Zach is wearing glasses?! AND looks to be back with Mindy?!

Katie had an AFFAIR?!

TWO of the spouses are cheating with two of the married ones?!

I'm in.

Is that some of the preview for next week? If so, thanks because I made it through all of the decisions, but dozed off on the group after party. By the time I woke up it was on that Bride and Prejudice show- bleh.

• Love 3

I'm really happy this season has come to an end and hopefully it will be a while before there's a new season.  I think they really need to revamp the selection process or at least take some responsibility. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, endure said:

I'm really happy this season has come to an end and hopefully it will be a while before there's a new season.  I think they really need to revamp the selection process or at least take some responsibility. 

By the grace of God...NOLA is still happening.

More GoPro, security camera footage in the couples’ places. 

MAFS makes  teevee magic with very little thanks to their heavy handed editing.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Sterling said:

When it could be Taylor & Zach.  They both love social media, they both love themselves, they both think they are such gifts to the opposite sex.  
This is not a spoiler, as I know nothing....just speculating.

Yep, that was my thought.  Or Taylor and Derek since he couldn't keep his hands off her at the couples' retreat and they seemed to have an easy chemistry.

• Love 5

So I called it a couple of weeks ago that Austin would probably blurt out the "L" word to Jessica at decision time and that he was told by the producers to act like he didn't want to say it for weeks to create some fake drama since they didn't have any real drama.  Just like they did with Bobby and Danielle in their season, in that case with Danielle breaking down and saying it on decision day.  How obvious this was in this episode and how predictable.  🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
43 minutes ago, endure said:

They showed previews for a new season in New Orleans and said, "Coming soon", so I doubt that's going to happen.  I can only imagine that they had the entire new season in the can before the pandemic took hold or they wouldn't show footage and advertise it like that.  I was wondering if they would have an interrupted season because of social distancing and stay at home orders.  I guess they were fortunate enough to avoid it.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Katie is just full of suck. Of course, that stupid brat cheated on dereck. What a loser. You know it’s bad when your dad thinks you’re an ungrateful bitch ass shrew. 
please, no, I hope in the name of all things holy, Mindy did not take that asswipe back. 

Derek deserves whatever sh!t sandwich he gets served for agreeing to stay married to that conceited, ungrateful, ugly little whore. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, gingerandcloves said:

How, how is it even possible to dislike Katie more each week? I really thought I had reached rock bottom with her. Nope! That sinkhole just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Katie each week: "Hold my beer"

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, endure said:

No surprises on there lol. The three guys, Brandon, Michael and Zach are such weirdos but we always knew that from the very start!  I really think the so called experts should own it too and be responsible or offer some sort of explanation,  the girls were really owed more than they received IMO.  I don’t know why those guys  would go on a show like this, it seems to me they have all potentially ruined their careers, present and future.

The "experts" definitely have a lot of explaining to do.

Katie most certainly ruined her "mental health professional" career, as well.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, LaLaLaLa said:

Derek deserves whatever sh!t sandwich he gets served for agreeing to stay married to that conceited, ungrateful, ugly little whore. 

Which unfortunately only goes to prove that Derek really is a naive little boy in a lot of ways.  Not that I want to agree with Katie or damn him for that because he is young with potential and basically a decent person, but dude, wake up!  IMO it only goes to prove that he isn't realistic or ready for marriage.  I know that's probably not a popular opinion, but I learned my lesson after David and Ashley in Season 3.  We all thought David was such a nice, well intended guy for seeming so noble in wanting to stick it out with Ashley (who didn't give 2 craps about him) until we saw how yucky he really was on "Second Chances".  I don't think Derek is anything like David, though.  He's a decent, nice, straight arrow kind of guy with no big ego or pretenses, which counts for a lot, but there's something wrong there if he would sit there and listen to all the garbage she spewed on the decision couch and still want to stay married to her.

• Love 18
4 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Good for Meka. She doesn’t even know where this man works! How’s he going to say he came into this open & honest when they JUST talked about his lying?

... He can not believe in divorce all he wants, but he’s still getting one.

To be fair, Michael said, "I came into this process as open and honest as I could be to stay married." It's impossible for him to be honest, so as honest as he could be was zero percent.

4 hours ago, gladitsover said:

They should have them answer the stay married or get divorced question at the same time -

1, 2, 3 - YES/NO

I've always thought they should each write their decision down on a card and then flip them over at the same time. I wonder how they decide who will go first, and how much the order affects the outcome. For instance, if Derek had said no, I think Katie would have said no (and a bunch of super nasty things about him), but what would she have said if she'd gone first? We'll never know.

2 hours ago, OnTime said:

Heck, they edited Mindy saying it was a mistake to separate from Zach.

Thank you! I could have sworn I had seen a clip of Mindy saying separating from Zach was not the best thing for her and then that "not" was glaringly missing in the actual show. I know they often try to mislead us with editing but that was blatantly putting a word in there that completely changed the entire gist of what she said. What was the point of that? I guess just to get us riled up. (As if I wasn't already heated enough by the fires of my hatred for Katie.)

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
5 hours ago, PupCal said:

Oh no, now who will he lie to?
*record scratch*
"I don't believe in divorce."

i was waiting for the dare. something,  whatsa gonna do about it Michael?

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Meka is killing it with her hair!!!! I would kill for my natural hair to pop like that.

Hairdresser hair.  Wait til you see her au natural next week!  Looks like a bush!

8 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Katie grates on my last nerves.  She has an inflated sense of self.  I wish Derek had opted to divorce; she needs to be humbled.  

Katie must know a few grown up tricks in bed that keeps college boy panting!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Katie must know a few grown up tricks in bed that keeps college boy panting!

Yeah, he's got to be thinking with his "little head" when it comes to her!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1